Did you just fucking applaud Donald Drumpf on my show?

Did you just fucking applaud Donald Drumpf on my show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn75V6HNS6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who here actually enjoys his Trump rants

Me

I enjoy the reactions to them, as well as this meme

I do

STICK 'EM UP, BLOOMPF

I WILL HAVE MY VENGENCE

MARK MY WORDS, BULUMPH.

In the clip this screenshot is from he's imitating alex jones, he isn't actually angry at trump or anyone else. Shouldn't we be making fun of alex jones?

shut your cock holster, faggot

Christ you pol tards are annoying

c-calm down stephen

Stephen got away with his comment because people know he isn't an autistic right-wing psycho murder machine who wants to strip people of their rights. Cry harder, fascist.

I've pointed this out before but Sup Forums is retarded
I liked the meme until I actually watched the clip that it's from, it fucking ruins it. He's doing an Alex Jones impression, it has nothing to do with Trump

Yes,the [current year] president is indeed mocked in a comedy show.It's very possible that the [current year] president is going to be made fun of especially if said [current year] president is involved in some shady scandal or have a funny appearance or way to talk that would be at odd with his function of [current year] president

I can't believe Craig Ferguson lost his job to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaHwlSTqA7s

the more i see Sup Forumstards spam anti-colbert threads the more i grow fond of him
Sup Forumstards are wrong about literally everything.

>op dreams of taking donalds micropenis in his mouth until a pathetic dribble of splooge rolls down his throat

Wow you're right i love stephen now, ill start making fun of alex jones right away. thank you for correcting the record.

ALEX JONES HAS FALLEN

YOU WILL BE THE NEXT UNDER MY BOOT, VURRRRUMMPPPH

It's only a matter of time before he BLOMPF posts in real life. Memes are becoming reality at an alarming rate.

>hi, I'm Stephen Colbert and I really, really hate gay people. I want all queers to be bashed. I advocate for a homo holocaust
what did he mean by this?

TURPTIN DURMP! 2 SCOOPS? 2 FAR!

It was her turn. :(

Is there youtube vid of this rant?

I thought it was funny when Colbert made fun of Alex Jones' private family issues. Haha his kids got taken.

I started watching because of these threads. don't stay around for the guests desu, just watch the first 10 minutes

You're as elusive as robert denby

This but unironically.

Lmao thank you for correcting the record

>visualizing fellatio in this much detail
You have some repressed urges there, lad?

>i'm a faggot who can't take a joke

Good goy

But you're wrong about everything.

Honestly how? Do you also enjoy the big bang theory? Do you laugh at fart jokes? Did you think the sausage party was a good movie? Do you laugh when someone says fuck or shit? Are you five years old?

HAIL GOD EMPEROR COLBERT
OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WHEN WE PEACH COBBLER GALORALORP
WE CAN DO IT DUMBLEDORS ARMY

I've gone off Trump lately. Enjoy watching him get shat on. And Colbert actually has good delivery.

DAHNELD SCHLUMPF
TEW SMURFBERRIES
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lefties will never recover

Yes to all of them

10/10 best one yet

GLUMPF

REEEE D-D-D-D-R-DR-DRU-DRUDRUDRU-UMPDRUMPDRUMPFDRUMPF ARAEITJSEOIJOGWRETGRYH AHHHHHHHHHHH AFBUTTHURT BUTTHURT11!1423442434456436

oh I understand, he was only pretending to be retarded... how silly of me lol

thanks for clearing that up!

GBGJFJIENFJABFEOBBBHHFFJ

all me

IT WAS NOT AN OPTICALLL ILLLUUUSIONN, GROPAN DEPLOONK HAD TOOOO SCOOOPS

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

ITT

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Steven Colbert because he keeps triggering cucks like you.
Stay a castrated cuck, cucked for life.

I do, but the audience obnoxiously clapping and cheering for literally a minute straight after every single joke turns me off.

Okay? Not a Hill Shill either. Is that you're automatic response to making fun of Trump supporters, "B-BUT HILLARY?"

GRUNK BTFO, HOW WILL HE EVER PORK LOVER

Denying it won't help, we know this upsets you and that's why we're doing it

thank you for this.

Drumpf supporters are fucking done. They lost in Austria. They got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in France. They've already lost Canada and Brexit will never happen. Blumpf will be impeached and we'll get a based Democrat president. The alt-right will finally die, Sup Forums will retreat back into the filth and dirt it crawled out of, aka their moms cunts, and we will leave in an era of liberty, freedom and happiness never seen before.

And the smug Blumpfkins on Sup Forums ruining our board? They'll finally commit suicide, their last thoughts of how the God Emperor they loved was taking it up the ass by Tyrone Thundercock in prison.

Down with Pepe, down with Drumpf, down with the alt-right, down with memes, down with Sup Forums, down with KEK.

cuck a cuckledoo lmao hahahahaha

Drumphturds on suicide watch

Stay mad cucklord, enjoy venting your impotent rage posting crappy shops, amateur.

>Now, Donald Trump just came out today in favor of Israeli interests and intends to help, in any way he can.
>*audience booing*
>Don't worry everyone. I'm disappointed too. The Israelis and the kikes in general are a mongrel race and deserve to be gassed!
>*massive applause*
>For real though, for all of the comparisons I've made between this guy and Hitler, I wish he actually became Hitler. In fact, I'm so disappointed that I am going to form my own Reich!
>*applause intensifies*
>Kikes, nigs and muds all get the oven. We will secure the existence of our race and a future for white children!
>*microphone breaks from the applause and cheering*
Honestly, I'm not sure what the fuck the writers were smoking when they wrote this.

Am I the only one who hates this new "DUNAHLD DROOOGMFPGJJHF" meme that's going around? It takes zero effort in its composition, all you have to do is find a pic of Colbert, turn it red, post a variation of "DONALD DRUMPF", and then lay back ad hundreds of replies reach the thread. Is it samefagging or has Sup Forums just become infested with straying 9gaggers and children?

>whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone called me out I better post my passive aggressive ironic response

Sweetie, you sound offended.

GRONK

What do you expect from triggered Sup Forumsditors, their rage stops them from thinking straight.

Am I the only one who hates this new "BANE?" meme that's going around? It takes zero effort in its composition, all you have to do is find a pic of CIA, post a variation of "DR PAVEL IM CIA", and then lay back as hundreds of replies reach the thread. Is it samefagging or has Sup Forums just become infested with straying 9gaggers and children?

former trump supporter here but seriously we cant let him get access to the white house ice cream tubs!!!

Liberals have never been good at being made fun of.

I love you too cutie pie.

GIVE AMURICA BAK ITS ICEY CWEEM DAWNALRD!!!!

omg you're actually serious?? haaahahahahahahahahaha

Newfag pls, Bane is the best thing on the entire internet.

>Colbert's entire shtick in 30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn75V6HNS6o

Don't be offended sweetums

>y-you're actually s-s-serious omg
Top fucking kek.

holy fuck Sup Forums cunts are actually seething over this aren't they

I honestly believe he would say this one.

But I love you honey.

I agree. I was just showing how hypocritical that faggot is. The colbert blumpf meme is funny as hell

IM NOT MAD YOU ARE MAD

source?

wow you're actually upset right now this isn't even some sort of role playing. WOW.

That's literally the Republican response to everything

Ted Cruz brought up Hillary Clinton's emails during a hearing that had absolutely nothing to do with her, lol

I do.

I especially love the reaction from butt-blasted alt right who love to whine but never really have any defense against it.

pathetic meme

SCUMPY GETS SCOOPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, the forced redit colbert meme reeks of trump supporter tears.

I enjoy it for the potential memes

Nice try summerfag.

Literally one guy

SCRUMPFY CLUMPF GET SCOOPY POOPY COOBY WANT SCOOPY DOODY

I don't know, usually I don't save moe shit but this was just too cute.

Who's The Boss?

>retarded mod thinks Sup Forums stands for politics

no surprise there. Probably got more than a few redditors as mods the past few years

STOPP POSTING THIS MEME ITS NOT FUNNY AND YOU ARE MORE MAD THAN ME DRUMP ONLY GETS ONE SCOOP DONT CLAP

>if other people agree it means samefag

Okay. The gift that keeps on giving.