> the face of Polish reactionary nationalism
Syrian genetics might actually save them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklöv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the longer I look at this picture the more grotesque it becomes
pls genocide us

There are a few cute guys, better than nothing.

> this is what racism looks like IRL

Who said they are fascists? Just looks like normal patriots to me.

they don't even look that weird, go leaf somewhere else

oh lawdie

i bet they are more masculine than any other country right now. You cucknadians are used to Trudeau and effeminacy so there's that.

>subhuman sandnigger genes
>ever good
Go and be a mongrel somewhere else

Wtf why do some of them look so nonwhite? Is this why Hitler tried to genocide them?

>his fragile masculinity is fracturing

Ah yes. Your pure, European patriots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklöv

A... sith lord?

RARE FLAG ALERT

fuck off newfag

why the self-hate?

It's going to be rare soon with the path Turkey's taking

> totally linked the posts when I first submitted

lurk before you start posting, you retard

His SJW tendencies are only relevant because it's fun to circle-cringe. The man actually does work in office, unlike the corruption vortex you live in.

BASED

I'd rather have a SJW cuck PM with a functional government than your corruption riddled excuse for a government you live in

wtf im a nazi now

why are they all so fat

>reactionary nationalism
This is something Canada doesn't have.
No reactionary, nor nationalism.

Pakistani and chinese genes are stronk in the leaf.

Is this really the best you can do you Canadian faggot?

Poles are white, just fyi.

Outside of Quebec, Canadians are subhumans, much like all anglo peasant scum. Pakistani and Chinese genes are an improvement and will make their women remotely fuckable. I have never seen a white country with as many ugly people, only the US comes close.

>WE ZE UBERMNESCH GERMAN MASTER RACEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no wtf

Ukrainians and Poles are literally the same people, lmao

Looks like a typical G*rman

Made for bbc

Kinda, but still no. Most Ukrainians are a Slav-Tatar-Mongol mix.

>HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP POLAND POLISH RAWRRRR I'M ANGRY AT THE THOUGHT
Nice post OP.

What the hell with their faces? They are look like a swines or something fat.

Goddamit, didnt know was actually exclave, surrounded by EU

Kaliningrad*

Assuming Syrians are uglier than Poles is a horrible insult to all Syrian people

You have exactly the same potato face. Swap polish flags for ukrainian ones and no one would be able to see the difference.

Slavs are not caucasian.

Thank g*d, I am not a genetically inferior p*le.

Polish people seriously need to just rebrand if they don't want to be the niggers of white people. Start by not being ogres and then start calling yourselves Wends until it sticks

I unironically agree. Poland is way too homogeneous for a European country, to the point of being inbred. It could do with some diversity.

>Polish people seriously need to just rebrand if they don't want to be the niggers of white people.
Well, Polish are already the niggers of Europe, so it is kind of late for such rebranding. Some eugenics might help with it.

>Ghengis talking about genes

Good one

oin oink fattie kurwas oink oink

GUUAAARUUGHGGH, NIGER JEW SOYBOY KEK!

Holy fuck, these Neanderthals deserved to be replaced

>Educated hard working immigrant with two masters wants to come and work in my country, creating commercial links between us
>Not yet educated immigrant wants to come to my country to get a masters and bring back skills and french education influence to his country and economy, making it easier to connect and create bridges
>Half, if not more, of the technology I use on a daily base was invented by people browner than me

>uneducated mongrel dropped out of school at 15
>throws a sissy fit because his low-brow factory jobs are disappearing
>has been given education, safety, and everything you need in life to build yourself and rise
>threw it all out because "muh don't like school" and hasn't understood the middle ages are over, we don't give a shit about strong backs, we need brains

>I'm supposed to side with the 2nd category because our skin is of a similar shade

Fuck you alt-right plebs, the world is stomping you out, and you can kick and scream all you want, you're already a thing of the past, otherwise life wouldn't be so hard on you.
If this "race war" you dream about comes, I'll side with the brains, whatever color they are. Good luck fighting drones with your firearms and tattoos,you fucking anachronic pieces of shit

T. Sandnigger

imagine having such an inferiority complex over 70+ year old memes that you'd shit on the guys who came up with it rather than those who spread it nowadays

G*rms abducted all the good ones

Speaking of inferiority complexes.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

U L T R A R A R E
L A
T R
R E
A

is that a jojolion spoiler

I'd rather have a president that fucks your PM's wife

t.under-educated pleb on the losing side of progress.

Yeah you should know lmao

Timestamp your hand mohammed or mongols. Show me that you're white.

They have such large faces

Fantastic outlier. Now look at his degenerate kids
You sandniggers think you ever look good? Where the fuck are your chins and staging teeth?
Exactly. I see useless incredibly ugly mongrelized subhumans daily

This, non-white subhumans should be killed like the vermin they are.

>poles are hu-

still not as ugly as the average ar*b

bydlo

Hmm... why are you so concerned about attractiveness of Polish males?

>implying average westerner looks any better

Could have sworn it was a the finns rally here if it wasn't for the polish flags.

Always a butthurt Camelfucker in Canada lmao

Poles are disgusting. Thank god I'm a Croat.

Nice. Remove sandniggers

But Croats are literally Poles that went South.
Alternatively, Poles are Northern Croats.

whiter than you mahomet

Wow it’s almost as if nobody wants to live with subhuman sandniggers and niggers

But Croats mixed with local populations so they're tall and handsome.

t. Janauzcski Pierogi

>not Kajkavian subhumans
>Croats

p*lish subhumans are just as bad

yeah im sure Polaks want to become shorter,browner and have less IQ, cant refuse such package

>Syrian genetics

You dont need that high IQ if you are just gonna be a plumber/bicycle thief

You underestimate plumbing and low IQ thieves get caught.

considering he's been liken to a cardboard cutout by both the NDP and the conservatives, I don't think trudeau has been doing much in parliament.
Except for trying to destroy the house of commons and lower his work days to 4 days a week.

TRUE. I'll unironically vote in the pajeet next election for this reason.

That said, he is actually making cannabis legal and stalling the TPP.

desu, IQ is a fluid concept affected by things other than genetics.

Literally this

Merkel should just send white refugees to Eastern Europe, people would care very little if all we got was people who look like this

You've always looked like op pic to me though
Nothing has changed, at least you don't look as bad as english people

bump

Lel. Im sorry your country fell for the xenophobia meme

stop resisiting so much this time then

And in the meantime, they do literally everything in their power to get out of Poland.

Really makes you think...

He looks like Morrissey lmao

>>Poland: avg IQ 99

No.

time stamp your master's diploma and you'll get mine with my white hand and my master diploma
or timestamp your unemployment benefit sheet and come and tell me your racism isn't rationalizing your intellectual and professional failure

oh, and fuck it, here you go, pleb, white enough for you? now show me your diplomas, prove me your not spouting your drivel because there's no place for you in the XXIth century

Wow now I feel a little sorry for you, your the definition of a soyboy beta. It's no wonder you have to be a virtue signaling cuck with that monsterous face.

The IQ of Poland itself was 92 only a few decades ago.

And sandniggers still are ugly inbred subhumans that should be kept out from Europe or better yet exterminated