How do we increase the population of the USA without utilizing immigration?

How do we increase the population of the USA without utilizing immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=kckEEQKXaCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tax breakes for people that have children, since most people avoid more than 1 kid because it costs so much.

Ban video games.

The US is far too long gone to implement any sort of conventional means of population growth. What you need is a radical event that'll shifts public perception and spur the people to revert back to christian values and seeing the world as a place where their children have a future.

This. It should be obvious.

But wouldn't that just give blacks a reason to have more kids?

incentives for healthy family units

Ban abortion

And then you get even more welfare queens

almost no black people pay taxes. as it currently is, black people functionally already have such tax breaks

We don't. Look around you. You're probably surrounded by miles and miles of suburban sprawl and ugly, soulless tract houses.

we need fewer whites, and even fewer non-whites.

Tax credits and scholarship programs for nuclear families where both parents stay together. Incentives per child who receives honors in school as well as community service.

From what I've seen most blacks aren't really interested in having kids, 72% single motherhood rates in the black community means most black kids are just accidents.

There is no need to increase the population. Only those who would benefit from more production and consumption want population growth per se.

we throw stupid amounts of money at people for having children, does not seem to work on white people.

Sure, but think about how many children get aborted. If the mothers knew that having more children would also give them tax breaks, you'd likely see a drastic decrease in black abortion rates.

I wouldn't know about that. Seems unlikely, but just so I'm not perpetuating ignorance, do you have a source?

Make it easier fort first time homeowners to buy homes. Also fostering grants/scholarships for degrees in engineering, business, medical, etc. The reason millennials aren't having kids is because the economy is shit and unstable. Give millennials reason to believe they'll have a stable income/home and they will reproduce. As others have also mentioned, tax breaks for families would help out quite a bit as well.

Give mothers a guaranteed income for looking after their kids and their home.

You can give whites all the money in the world and we won't have kids because that isn't a decision whites make based on money
The way to increase white childbirth is to make concrete opportunities that will open up in the future, so the child has a good life growing up. Making america safe again will also help boost the birth ratings.

Would probably cost more than it's worth. Who would check in on the mothers and that they're running a stable environment in which to raise their kids in?

and check*

The same people who do that anyway presumably.

lets do it, someone print some money 17.8 trillion, aint shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

And how's that working out?

1. Offer voluntary sterilization to repeat violent felons in exchange for a sentencing reduction.
2. Free healthcare for children under 18.
3. Education programs in schools and media about the bad effects of a low birth rate. (you should have at least two kids, but three or four is better)
4. Families with both parents not being convicted felons and at least both having IQs of 100 pay 25% less federal income tax for each child they have.
5. Offer free voluntary sterilization to persons with IQs under 75, and to mothers of two or more children who receive more than a certain amount of government assistance. (welfare queens)

Nobody? Why the fuck would you need people to check that

Bring back arranged marriage.

This and also end the Jews war on motherhood and homemakers.

Wrong. We need more whites and fewer non whites.

How else will they know whether or not they're raising their children in a suitable environment?

Make abortion illegal. Being jobs back. Lower minimum wage. Eliminate minimum wage.

Explain why without referencing other races? Assume they just dissapeared. Why would we need more whites?

Italian male with superior genetics
I refuse to have children. I have NO patience for them. At all.
They're annoying, they smell bad, they cost money till you die (lots of it)
They might end up complete fucking retards regardless of what you teach them.

There' NO point having kids.

Ya I don't give a fuck about teaching some kid to play catch,or any of that sappy bullshit.

Pretty well desu.

To sustain civilisation and, eventually, spread outward.

Only apply the breaks to 2 parent families.

How would abolishing the minimum wage increase the population? If families have less to bring home then they're not going to spend even more on growing their family.

By having kids retard. This isnt politics. Sage in all fields.

>He thinks "families" earn the minimum wage

This
Also more whites=more chances at producing great people who will change the world.

God damn you're stupid

Unfeasible. How would you justify giving two parent families priority over one parent families?

Realistically, not with memes.

legalize rape

instead of kicking Mexicans out, lets let them all in. They work, and play Mexican music real loud on Sunday. They don't blow up anything. Tons of south Americans willing to move here.

Until we invent economic space travel (probably a century away) all we're doing is overcrowding the Earth.

Tech is advancing fast enough as it is. It's already changing too quickly for society to safely adapt.

What are you trying to suggest? Whoever it is in the family that does the work, the point is the same.

Kill yourself

newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

I'll leave you to connect the dots.

When women are actually worth having a family with again

Kill yourself you dumb piece of shit. I'm stupid? Hahha im not making retarded threads claiming them to be politics. Kill yourself.

It works pretty well for white kids. Nobody cares about how coons treat their niglets.

The point is that if the breadwinner of a family is earning the minimum wage something is wrong to begin with. Minimum wage reduction means that the kids can find work and gain valuable experience.

if you're going to try to increase the native population you have to be careful because a simple that targets everyone will just increase the non-white population, especially blacks.

White, heterosexual, post-wedding day, consensual sex, for the first time, in the missionary position with the sole purpose of reproduction

Given how we're talking about hypotheticals, I'm sure they'd figure something out.

But black families are the ones who would benefit most off of additional incentives.

"How to we encourage the population to have more kids" is a legitimate political question you fucking moron. You might have brain AIDS. gtfo

Easy00 You could allow white teen unwed pregnant girls to sell their babies (for $50,000) to rich and middle class infertile couples.

Do you think the millions of white girls who abort their white babies would actually do that, if they had the option to sell that white child for a cool 50 grand? I think not. It would be a win win for the white race, America, and the free market.

And then those teen girls could get married faster and start having more babies with her husband, using the big nest egg she already started.

>healthy family units

Good luck getting the public and lawmakers to accept a reasonable definition of this.

The reality of the modern world is that both parents are going to be breadwinners and both are going to be doing minimum wage work, if they can even find a job to begin with.
They aren't even going to have children unless they can provide for themselves. The minimum wage should be a living wage and then some before they can start thinking about kids.

I'm fine with giving the 1% of blacks who know how to raise a family right a little bit of incentive for doing so in addition to whites. Maybe our inner cities will be slightly less of the shit holes they are.

The reason Americans don't have children anymore is because the Jews have convinced them that they should instead pursue individual hedonism and corporate consumerism. Family life is no longer culturally expected.

Jesus Christ man think about the unintended consequences of such a retarded policy.

Mandated maternity/paternity leave
Less education for women
More abstinence only education
Less education on STDs/safe sex
Complete revamp of child support laws

With statistics. Children raised by 2 parent families are more likely to succeed in later life.

Eliminate cash and prizes for divorce

>Saving the white race
>Saving America
>retarded policy

Stop subsidizing niggers.

For my wife and I the decision was based really on the fact that no matter where you go there is an endless supply of Mexicans, Niggers, Mudslimes, and every other form of brown person. Drugs are everywhere and no one cares.

The US has basically become so fucked who in their right mind would ever bring a child into this world? Seriously? My bloodline dies with me

We need fewer people in general. We don't need an increase in the population.

this

women have to work and so they should. Housewives were a useless 20th century phenomenon

you know what would help. Stop taking half the shit in divorce. And soften some of the frivolous laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=kckEEQKXaCU

The median wage in the US for people 25 and older is more than double the minimum wage.

And when women are kidnapped by organized crime groups and forced to produce white babies who are treated like animals until they're sold to rich people for profit, how does that help?

Pathetic and sad. I'm glad your genes will die. We don't need weak defeatists like you.

when she takes the kids, and you pay alimony for forever,and loss half. aint nobody going for that shit.

>Ban immigrants
>Ban abortion
>Nation wide community projects to forcibly destroy the /r9k/ reality people have been brainwashed into believing

Make all forms of birth control illegal

>Nation wide community projects to forcibly destroy the /r9k/ reality people have been brainwashed into believing
So remove women's right to vote and hold office?

But considering how most (72%) of black children are raised in single parent households and are then effectively responsible for 50% of the crime in the US, wouldn't giving them additional incentives only perpetuate this?

You could argue that the 1% of families are better off, but the disparity would reach to the extremes.

But why should a two parent family be entitled to equal of the amount of money a single parent family receives? Besides, wholesome families are already given tax breaks and are far more capable of supporting a child, so why should be given any additional benefits?

I get what you're trying to say - but it's unrealistic and wouldn't pass into law.

The median is a terrible way of calculating the average wage. What's the mean? Heck, even the mode would be better.

You mean tax hikes and then a tax reduction to current levels, if you have kids.
You cant offer everyone tax breaks that would actually incentivize everyone to utilize them and leave a huge hole in the budget.

should they*

Cheap housing and flats, that's all it takes.

I don't agree. Women's first responsibility should be to maintain the home and the family. I was just saying the reality of the modern world is that they also have to work in order to make ends meet.

Less than 4% of American workers earn the minimum wage. You're being pedantic.

Mean is pretty meaningless to workers who arnt earning millions.

We don't. Population is already too high.

Still more accurate than the median.

That's because loads of places don't even have a proper minimum wage.

you have to promise to take care of them. so orphanages?

You obviously don't understand statistics. The median of a normal distribution is an extremely useful piece of information.

Designate a breeder class. Accept that the minority has and will always rule and not be such whiny pussies about not being surrounded by our own race.

black population and crime would surge.

America is still a fertile place i think you have 1,8 or so of fertility rate...you don't really need immigration.

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Are you ready for this niggers?

TAX REDUCTIONS ON WORK INCOME

That way it's only an incentive for white people

Is that Maester Aemon on the far left

The problem with the median is that if 100,000 people earn $1 an hour and 1 person earns $100,000 an hour then the average will come out at $50,000 an hour which is just silly.
The mean on the other hand comes out at around $2 which is more accurate.
Perhaps the mode is actually the most accurate though as it would present an average of $1.

Rape.

You don't. You wait for automation to kick in. The eternally growing workforce is a meme, unless that workforce is synthetic.

If you're a straight male and you refuse to have kids you should kill yourself immediately.