BANE?

Uh, you don't get to bring CIA

Uh, I don't get to bring friends

Add MOSSAD and youve got NINE ELEVEN

LOOKS LIKE BANEPOSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Vein?

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

dirty deeds done dirt cheap,thats what i've decided to call it...

NO MORE DEAD MEMES!

It never left

AND your other Bane

BANE GETS 2 CIAS, MASKETTA MAN 1

Small guys

But that is clearly AIC.

Hahah...Bane?

Why do I wear the mask?!

baab?

Dr Meme, I'm meme

6 years later you autists are still talking about the same 5 minute scene

no your just another unoriginal unfunny thread

>saged

>all these hotheads

Love Bane, love!

i am cia

How come CIA knows what a menu is?

it doesnt matter who we are. what matters is our meme.

What did you say you hothead

>its not baneposting

Doctor Meme? I'm Big Guy

trust nobody, not even CIA

death taxes and BANE?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Stop posting this bane shit. I'm in charge here!

Pavel? I'm Smee.
Get the fuck on board we evac the LZ ASAP.

>not baad
Now you fucked up

thats a big guy

You don't get to brush your teeth

>tfw no one ever talks about meme lover anymore

kek, this one is very clever

you made this?

CIA, I'm'I ,AIC

God?

*BURRRRPP*

I remember when that lisping Canadian made a vocaroo out of this, thinking he sounded badass.
All these moments will be lost in time, like Flight Plans in the rain.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

FIVE YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 5 YEARS, 5 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS

>

Can anyone identify the watch CIA is wearing?

If i make you floss would you die?

WATCH IT, BANEY!

I'd say it's a Hamilton Khaki Aviation Watch

>Aviation Watch
What did Nolan mean by this?

DUBS

NICE AND CHECKED

SKARCH

i made this

TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I wonder what Bane's sex junk is?

how can a mechanical watch know how many days a month has

fucking amazuing

Most of them don't, the ones that do are expensive as fuck. You have to manually adjust the date when the month doesn't have 30 days

It would be extremely bloody.

nope, but the nolan cinematic universe does produce quality content

Who am I supposed to self-insert as in this scene?

skarched hams?

Trips

patrician choice: peeing guy on the left

Does the Big Guy upstairs have a flight plan for us all, or are we destined to crash into nothingness with no survivors?

Do you feel in charge?

that's not a vein, that's a muscle called the Platysma

this is baneposting kino

In the end, it doesn't matter whether we crash. It's always been about the plane ride, not the destination.

who wins?

You need to invest in a thermometer ASAP

Let me tell you about Bane. This guy, this guy. He's the biggest guy I know. Maybe biggest I've ever known. He's a big, big guy.

Or perhaps he's wondering why one would pet a dog before feeding him a treat.

AIA easy

AIA has the superior Power Stance.

AIA would get demolished. CIƆ looks like a much bigger guy and his Power Stance is much more stable.

The only thing AIA has going for him is he looks a little more smug.

CIC's plane doesn't even have a door, how is he supposed to get them on board and call itin? He's fucked

At least you can bark!

you're a good boy!

Obviously AIA
>two watches, always on time
>can operate in two timezones
>confident pose

Cic clearly has a better mental capacity. To be able to fit his giant head he needs to purchase custom tailored shirts with two button rows

However, on a close quarters combat the muscle and physical potential of aia trumps

Unfortunately for aia, his shirt is almost a turtle neck, which cic could use to choke aia

cic also has two buckles for his belt, meaning he could easily take it out and attack aia with it

I'd say cic would win

BLUB BLORB BLUB GLUG GLUG CIA.

Drumpf?!

>dead meme
If it was dead, you wouldn't be seeing it every single day, ya hothead :^)

americans non ironically think a dog looks "cooler" with his ears mutilated

such customs and behavior to be only expected from subsaharan africans

t. weeaboo, who at many times in his life considered buying dildoes