Why are you shooting my scenes first, David?

Why are you shooting my scenes first, David?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8g_xpqjHKU
youtube.com/watch?v=fOX_THbcyrk
lets.rabb.it/886j/ump7EWJJ7C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think he looks that different at all

Why are you not shooting my scenes at all, David?

Why is my character not sheriff yet David?

youtube.com/watch?v=T8g_xpqjHKU

Sheriff Truman looks like THAT?

Lynch missed the chance to bogpill everyone. Sad.

he looks pretty good for an amer indian
most get fat & diabetic by his age

Why did you rape her, David?

once she refused to do FWWM she was permanently on lynch's shitlist. obviously the plastic surgery didn't help matters but she was never going to get cast anyway.

I hope this song play in the new series so dope

I don't know if this works when like three people have already died since shooting.

The doctor, Albert, and who?

the french dude

Log Lady

>The doctor
You mean Russ? He's still alive m8

This is fucking depressing. Went from a literal 10 to this trash heap.

Doctor Hayward

log lady

Ugh that fucking belly overhand lmao

BOB's a cop now?

No, Warren Frost, Mark Frost's father, and Donna's dad in the show.

>mickey mouse t-shirt
>John deere cap

can't make this shit up lol

who let this happen

NEW VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=fOX_THbcyrk

>Heather Graham isn't coming back
Sad times.

What did she mean by this

She might.

Pretty sure he'd be retired by this age. All of them really. 25+ maybe 15 years.

Her not being in FWWM really put me off to be honest. It just didn't feel right.

donna......

Off brand Donna got topless tho. Lara never shot a nude scene.

How likely are we getting skinwalkers and wendigos this season?

Why do women fuck their faces up with plastic surgery so much when they would look 100% better if they just aged normally

get in here bros
lets.rabb.it/886j/ump7EWJJ7C

It didn't put it off for me. Lara sucked in Twin Peaks past the pilot.

the real reason why she looks like shit is because she hasn't been BLACKED. All white boys, including kyle or jack nicholson.
look at madchen amick, peggy lipton, sherilyn fenn, all have been BLACKED and they all aged gracefully. That's the power of the black seed, it slows aging. Pure science.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I love how you can tell that SHOWTIME forced him to do this little documentary thing and he actually really hates it lmao.

This is the first documentary revolving around Twin Peaks I think David Lynch has been involved with.

Does anyone have the recently release audiobook of The Secret Diary Of Laura Palmer read by Sheryl Lee?

He looks like a wise old Indian now. Based Hawk.

Good. She's fucking awful.

So I re-watched the series and FWWM recently (FWWM twice actually because it's so fucking good). There is something rather minor I don't get.
Why does The Man From Another Place tell Garland that he's with Cooper in the Black Lodge, and why exactly does he say that he's waiting for him specifically? I get that Garland has a few ties with the Lodges, but the meaning of this particular sentence has always eluded me. (note that I haven't read the Secret History of Twin Peaks, so I don't know if that was answered).