Why isn't there outcry at this actress being cast as Magik, a mutant from RUSSIA despite being British originally?

Why isn't there outcry at this actress being cast as Magik, a mutant from RUSSIA despite being British originally?

#RecastMagik

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she could easily pass for a slav

she could easily pass for a mutant

she could easily pass for a ayy lmao

>pass for a mutant or slav
1. Redundant
2. she herself is more ayy lmao than both those things combined

>#RecastMagik

ayylmao-mind

Uh, because Slavs have never been oppressed you cis white scum?

Get it trending senpai

>1. Redundant

>Ayylien and Hobgoblin cast in New Mutants movie.

This cracked me up the first time I saw it.

I am a Slav

We're the next step of evolution you degenerate, inbred western scum

she's argentinian

because russians aren't a minority, just degenerates.

Slavs are the next step of primitive mongoloid evolution. They're several steps behind modern humans.

Can't be. She's white.

Itt: пидopы пиндoccкиe

The Lithuanian looks a bit like Wayne Rooney.

Uhh, I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you mean by slavs is in fact, wends, Wends and Slavs, or as I call them master-race and slavshit subhumans.

Sooooo.....Borat was actually from Azerbaijan?
and Yao Ming was from Kazakhstan? Woah--

File mixup....whatever....enjoy

Chill out, mate. You've got trolled so easy

Does no one else think its problematic that they're not going to cast a person of colour in the role?

Yao Ming is a result of Chinese genetic engineering and selective human breeding programs. They've created a lab with tens of thousands of genetic samples to select the best genes and create a race of giants with superhuman IQs. In 20 years China will have a generation of superhumans.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

lol this crackas mad af

I'm mad that they have any white people. As a white I can't wait for all whites to be exterminated. Africans are the most pure and innocent race who never did anything wrong in all of history.

While I agree with some of what you're saying, I think you're mistaken in your belief that whites are people.

that alien is cute!
CUTE!

yeah recast her

Anya is way too good for capeshit