So this youtuber made a video responding to rebeltaxi about his criticisms on the new PPG series and he views on it are...

So this youtuber made a video responding to rebeltaxi about his criticisms on the new PPG series and he views on it are..... something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5EaGiXaLEVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to video youtu.be/5EaGiXaLEVU

>17 minutes
>to reply to a 3 minute segment in a video

So I don't know who either of these people are, and I don't intend to watch an almost 20 minute video so which one is pro-PPG and which one is anti-PPG

20 minutes is pro. 3 minutes in anti

>he thinks the girls are copy-pastes of each other
>despite all three literally having distinct colors and hair styles

God damn, this guy is going so far out of his way to defend the reboot it's like he's shilling it.

Dont worry op, Ill watch it!

I thought he would sound younger and having my expectations subverted did not make things better.

Did you make this video OP? Cause we had this thread like a week ago. Are you just trying to get views?

Who?
Why should i care?
>PPG
oh well. another waifufags/pedos went to drama.
Move on nothing interesting to see.

>that ending where he slices pan up with his scythe

Pan and friends already know it exist and want the guy on the podcast

>this youtuber
It's okay to say "I", OP.

I am still amazed how I managed to live through all those cringe.

I'm dying to know how he makes his stuff. I mean, this guy's a better editor than I am, and he's a total fucking autist.

>I'm dying to know how he makes his stuff. I mean, this guy's a better editor than I am
you must be a special kind of retard.
ever tried to download a Vegas Pro and watch youtube tutorials?

>giving a fuck about rebel asperger

Who?

By this picture alone I can already imagine the rest of the video.

He's got a few decent vids. The review for Code Lyoko was pretty entertaining.

>if I want to watch this I have to see the Rebel Taxi video
>if I want to watch that I should actually watch the PPG reboot
This seems like a lot of work... should I just take your words for it and skip to step 2?

I'd just watch rebel fag's video, it at least addresses the things wrong with the show and gives examples.

>likes/dislikes disabled

>few decent vids
yeah. if only he wasnt saying cringy shit like "i want to lick that goth girl IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN XDDDD" crap every damn time.
I actually unsubscribed him when he finally said it 5th fucking time. I think RT is exclusively for school kids who sperg over Sup Forums memes.
Looking at that comment section...its actually true.

this guy is edgy as fuck

>I think RT is exclusively for school kids who sperg over Sup Forums memes.

Accurate description of Rooster Teeth

>i want to lick that goth girl IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN XDDDD

Literally everyone on this shitpile of a board says the same kind of shit.

>it at least addresses the things wrong with the show and gives examples.
i watched OP's video (i dont know who the fuck is Taxi guy and i dont like old PPG neither new one) and...
He actually literally gives examples of why Taxi is wrong.
Like...giving legit video examples. I even wanted to watch this show because it looks like a crazier version with better art-style (older PPG has that shitty early 00s cartoon art style. The only show with it that i liked was Grim adventures of billy and mandy)

So far, Pan is the least cringy cartoon-dude. Arguments aside, at least he has jokes and a non-annoying voice.

>Literally everyone on this shitpile of a board says the same kind of shit.
i think you projecting too hard, autismo.
>Rooster Teeth
not even googling that.

Both gave legit examples, except RT is right about the soullessness.

>autismo

Great response there, newfag. What other words did you learn today, sport?

>reviewers avatar beating up another reviewers avatar
>avatar beating up the cartoon characters
MrEnter has competition.

Stop posting your video you fucking autist.

I've got to hand it to this guyIf he can actually seriously make me want to respect the decisions that went into this reboot I thought never possible..

Should have waited. Pan said he's doing a full on review and it might have to be split into 2 parts. EdgyMcEdgeLord could have had more continent to argue against if he was patient.

MrEnter has done similar shit for this thumbnails now that I think about it.

>Pan is the least cringy cartoon-dude.
nice try Pan.
try to sound less pedo next time when you do video.

Seriously though should I just take off my mustache and glasses and try to watch this show because I really had trouble doing it the first time. Because of my hatred for the reboot.

>pedo

Nicely meme'd, friendo

stay mad kid

He does that in alot of his thumbnails
Also what the fuck was with that new video of his today?

Only mad one is you, Nero.

>Creating an e-celeb reply to an e-celeb reply to a mediocre reboot of a children's cartoon

How much lower can we fucking go on this autistic game of limbo?

>sucking pans dick so hard that he works hard to make anons believe that Pan is the greatest
i hope you do understand that makes people dislike that faggot more?
Nobody likes cancerous youtube retards.

don imagine it, witness this moment. Its somehow worth the try.

>implying I'm a huge fan

nicely meme'd, shitlord.

sure. keep sucking his dick. You almost got taken seriously. Just couple more of suck-sessions

>if I just imply you're gay, I win the argument

And you're call me a kid, how quaint!

Extending the spectrum every day.

>if I just imply you're gay, I win the argument
well it's not my fault you acting like a pretencious one

>older PPG has that shitty early 00s cartoon art style

That's a good one user, you almost had me.

'Cept you're the only one being pretentious here, bub. Of course, with your obsession of others sucking dick, I can see why.

>nuPPG
>better art-style

But the coloration is shit. That was something original PPG nailed and nobody gives it credit for

Whereas nuPPG’s colors make my eyes bleed. Also the composition is boring.

I mean yeah McCracken/Genndy PPG’s wannabe-UPA nonsense doesn’t convey weight well, undermining the action scenes, but at least the colors are great and the boards try to compose interesting shots

Well we could be in a thread talking about an e-celeb reply to an e-celeb reply to a mediocre reboot of a children's cartoon

I love this man. He needs to be on the podcast.

Pan actually said so himself on the latest podcast

Apparently he was editing a new vid, accidentally created it, and just thought it felt right.

>user thinks I don't cyber stalk Pan like an ex wife
What do you take me for user? A normie?

I'm 90% sure he modified his voice.

I am a TRUE pedophile though...

Shut up Keamstar.

>Someone disagrees with someone else on a cartoon show
>"Quick, make threads trashing the guy and let's all suck Pan's dick!"
Why does anyone care? I've been seeing this same thread for the past few days. I don't know how you guys aren't tired talking about this.

I don't know what your talking about user, I fucking love this man. This man needs to be on the Pizza Party Podcast. Pan (and several comments on YouTube) even invited.

>>"Quick, make threads trashing the guy and let's all suck Pan's dick!"

Nice projection, memester.

is that a reaper OC?

Yeah, suck that Pan dick real good for him, user!

I don't really care if he's getting hate or not. I'm just tired of seeing this topic over and over again in general.

Yeah, that's the only reason to make fun of him

>namefag in charge of not sucking dick and projecting so hard

kek la kek

Yeah, I'm namefag but at least I don't spend hours on an anonymous image board defending a mediocre YouTuber who doesn't care about your loyalty.

>defending

Nobody even defended them, projectionist. You're quite retarded for a namefag.

>Projecting
>memer
Not only have you been defending him for hours, you're even ashamed of admitting it. Why are you doing this to yourself?

>you're defending him because I say you are

Not even how it works, you delusional nigger. It's astounding just how retarded you truly can be.

I feel like I need to intervene in this conversation...

>Spends hours being triggered by people who insult Pan
>Says he's not defending even though he clearly is
>"Lol you're just retarded!!!!"
Wew lad. You don't have to be like this. You can change for the better.

its not worth it

>being triggered

Nicely memed, redditor

>defending
I said he had ONE good video, hardly sounds like defending, retard.

>wew lad

Again, it's cute how you, a namefag, think you have any worth in the conversation or a shred of credibility. Kindly remove yourself from life, nigger.

yes, mr namefag, people respond negatively to things which are wrong
why is there such a huge fucking correlation between shit taste in cartoons and autism

>Sup Forums

>Memed
>Reddit
>nigger
>kys
This must be some kind of buzzword bingo. You're just as edgy as the guy in the video.

>if I call him edgy, I win!

Says the guy whose only argument is to say anyone disagreeing with him had to suck RT's dick. Me thinks you need to stop posting, shitstain. You've embarrassed yourself enough with your cock obsession already.

pan already invited him to the podcast and i hope he accepts

the best part is how pan said something like " you know, we all had edgy phase at some point where we made a grum reaper oc" so he probably thinks the guy is a teenager

but now that i rewatch the video, this guy is probably older than pan and if he accepts to go on the podcast it's going to be super akward and funny when he realizes how immature his video is

There's a winner in all of this? I'm just trying to figure out why you're so pissy. I did say people are blindly defending him but not everyone who disagrees with the guy is. You really need to stop shitposting. And since you think the term "sucking dick" must automatically make me obsessed with dick like some kind of child, I'll just say that you're kissing his ass pretty hard.

Not the least bit pissy, just amused that it bothers you so much that someone is calling you out on your obsession with cock and not agreeing 110% about what you've said regarding RT.

Also, you're the only one who has been shitposting considering you're the one who started accusing people of sucking dick each time they disagreed with you. You said it enough times that clearly are you obsessed with cock. So whatever, baby, enjoy being wrong.

I'd suck his dick and kiss his ass just for bargaining rights, but I think we're getting off track here. I think for now we just need to focus on getting him on the podcast.

This is literally one of the most pointless comments I've ever seen on this board before.

>Y-You're just obsessed with cock!!!
So that's all got? Ok.

No shame in wanting that. I would love to hear him on the podcast since they could debate back and fourth. Besides, the edgy void needs to be filled since Ken left.

>implying that making an almost 18 minute video getting butthurt over a 3 minute portion of a Youtube video isn't insanely retarded

Holy shit just shut the fuck up you two.

Oh don't get me wrong, it is. It definitely is but I'm just shocked that people haven't already forgotten about this video. If anything, it's getting more and more discussion about it.

no u

Just think I should say I was being presumptuous and rude, I guess these kind of debacles with cringey animated DeviantArt OCs that spout retarded points on their awful opinions are funny, reading the thread it doesn't look like anyone is taking a side or making this an eceleb thing. Well, anyone but me anyway.

Sorry for being a humorless dick, guys.

It's okay Legna-Kun, we all made mistakes. Luckily Neros Q is the only one that made a slightly significant one.

Don't give dumb people views.

It will make them think they are important.

Only give smart people views.

Then why am I giving pan pizza views?
I'm kidding, I want to have gay angst sex with pan.

PAN SEMPAI, NOTICE ME!!!
I MAY HAVE A DICK, BUT ILL DRESS LIKE A GOTH GIRL IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES!

>least cringy
nah hes pretty high up there and thats saying something for reviewing cartoons for children