>>82716763

>DIDNEY IM SO DOWN
Yeah, Down Syndrome

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-hides-being-muslim-15-years_us_5730c1cde4b016f37896746b
nationalinterest.org/feature/moderate-islam-isnt-working-14693?page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God i hate the speech pattern every tumblirna has.

its so fucking obnoxius

>Fire powers
Because that's not completely lazy and uninspired.

Honestly, why are people so obsessed with giving Elsa a romantic partner of any kind at all? Is it such a bad thing for Frozen 2 to focus on something unrelated to romance?

This is stupid, i'ts already established in Disney cannon that both the middle east and the ancient greece are nothing more than allegories for Las Vegas Pop culture

Are there even any black people in "Frozen"?

it's almost like they litter their speech with meme phrases.
I can't imagine how obnoxious that is.

>here's this ridiculous campaign for this change which doesn't remotely fit
>let's make it even more ridiculous
Social justice, everyone.

OP, these are the same folks that demanded the game "Kingdom Come: Deliverance", an rpg about Medieval Bohemia, feature black people and muslims.

MEDIEVAL
BOHEMIA
CZECH REPUBLIC

THEY SERIOUSLY BELIEVE BLACK PEOPLE AND MUSLIMS WERE ALL ACROSS EUROPE ALL THE TIME.

THEY ARE DELUSIONAL AND JUST WANT SOME DIVERSITY TO MASTURBATE TO SO THEY DONT HAVE TO FEEL BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES. THEY DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR RACE OR RELIGION, THEY ARE ACTUALLY FEELING BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES, BUT ARE TOO SCARED/NERVOUS TO ADMIT IT AND MAKE BIG LIFE CHANGES, SO THEY BLAME IT ON SOMETHING THEY CANNOT CONTROL AND DO THEIR DAMNEST TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH THEIR LIVES BY TYPING WORDS ONLINE OR SITTING IN A PARK WITH A SIGN

Queen Marisol lives reasonably nearby that Elsa could come visit without the implied journey taking too long. Although she's some shade of brown she's not black.

There's a pretty decent amount of fanart for them too.

>Disney says "OK we give in, we will make a black partner for Elsa"

>It is an Ethiopian Orthodox princess come to Elsa to ask for military assistance to help in a crusade to purge her country of the remaining Muslims

I can't tell if you're sarcastically pointing out that many people here do the same thing

>Seriously asking for a lesbian Muslim lover for Elsa
of course the redpilled white guy wants an incestuous theme

eastern europe DID have, y'know, invasions.

I hope she gets a boyfriend.

Just to see Tumblr melt down.

dude it's like trying to explain to a 'nation of islam' black panther how the middle east actually treated its black folk. like as in, whatever weird shit america did by selectively breeding you guys stronger, at least we LET you breed and didnt chop yer bollocks off.

I hope it's a white guy

the far left's fetishization of muslims is truly something else. It's like they don't even know anything about the religion and just use it to project their progressive fantasies onto.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-hides-being-muslim-15-years_us_5730c1cde4b016f37896746b

also

>muslim
>training to be pilot

NOT FROM AFRICA M80

THE AFRICAN INVASION WOULDN'T ROLL AROUND TO EASTERN EUROPE UNTIL THE 21ST CENTURY

There were mudslime invasions

The crusades didn't happen because the Christians were bloodthirsty maniacs

How can people possibly think this when you hear stories about honor killings and female circumcision?

Cutting off a girl's cliterous so she doesn't enjoy sex and doesn't become a whore doesn't sound feminist to me

Well... a few of the Crusades did.

>Do these SJW's have any idea what a Muslim actually is
Oh, definitely not. But on the bright side, maybe if we keep saying "Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance" enough, Muslims in western societies will start to believe it.

The doctrine itself apparently forbids beating your wife, in a similar grand irony to one of the Ten Commandments being "Thou Shall Not Kill"

EASTERN

EUROPE

MIDDLE

AGES

The Ottomans wouldnt come until the late 1400's and 1500's, still never reaching Czechoslovakia.

Would you please explain to me what historical context would place a significant population of Africans in Bohemia during the Middle Ages(1100-1453)?

They don't.

The irony is its the sons and daughters who grow up in Europe who turn radical, not the parents.

>Muslims in western societies will start to believe it.
Even the sleeper cell terrorists within western borders?

Keep in mind in a Disney movie any such characters would probably be Muslims in the sense that Aladdin and Jasmine were Muslim. The fictional Islamic kingdom the character hailed from would not be based on fundamentalist Islam.

Although really at that point I feel booting Marisol up from the side books to a movie character works fine, while also cutting the dangling trading partner question since Elsa establishes an ice trade to Eldora.

>The Muslims here will start to believe it
Definately not. Do you have any idea how many Mosques get their funding from Saudi/Emerati/Turkish "Charities" and other government-backed organizations?

Wahhabi-ism is getting stronger if anything. The "peaceful and friendly" Islam is widely seen as the "Western-government approved" Brand of Islam, and those Muslims that are peaceful and tolerant are ostracized from much of the Muslim community. In Europe, some have even been "honor" killed

It's them Imams, man.

nationalinterest.org/feature/moderate-islam-isnt-working-14693?page=2
>A Muslim American friend of mine works for a social service agency, where it is his task to find jobs for Muslim immigrants, get them off the dole and help them integrate. Regularly, he shares with me his exasperation about the counterproductive advice mosque leaders dispense to his clients.

>For example, when he finally landed jobs for a group of Somali women immigrants—no mean feat as they spoke almost no English and had few developed skills—the ladies thanked him but said they had to check with their imam. That gentleman promptly nixed their careers in the hospital laundry facility when he learned that they would not be permitted to wear hijab. The pragmatic reason for this rule—flowing fabric would get caught in the machinery and pose a safety hazard– was of no interest to him.

>Other clients were counseled to refuse jobs at 7-11 (sells beer), as security guards (they would need to trim their beards) and with a moving company (one could not be sure that some boxes didn’t contain alcohol). This has been very frustrating for my friend, the more so because he himself is a scholar and a professor who immigrated from a conservative Muslim country, and he is strongly of the view that none of these pronouncements are even theologically correct.

Remember that guy who was murdered for wishing people happy easter?

Good times

Good thing London elected a muslim male on record saying moderate or reform muslims are uncle toms

I'm sure he'll bring people together

A moderate's greatest enemy is always the extremists on their own side.

I'd attribute amateur art to junior high/maybe high schoolers.

It's even worse now that white people tell moderate muslims they're being Islamopobic. They can't not paint people who say bad things about Islam as anything but a doubleTrump to be yelled at and no-platformed

>Muslims with fire powers
when did this become a thing? its like black people with lightning powers now.

It's all those bombs. Muslims pack lots of heat.

Wouldn't someone who lives in a desert be better off with rain/water powers? That's gonna be a lot more useful than fire.

>" Ooh way to go Achmed! of all the powers to be granted by Allah, you just had to have the ability to make things hotter in the damn desert!"
Then he gets stoned by the people.

So what with this recent trend of strong girls have to be gay?

>Muslims with fire powers
IT MAKES SENSE NOW

No wonder they are so affluent with explosions! They simply cast a magic spell!

Fun-fact, most of the IEDs we encountered in Iraq and Afghanistan explode in a fiery detonation, often searing wounds shut!

The worst part is, a Muslim with fire powers would probably be believed by his neighbors to be possessed by a djinn, as they're beings of flame, so they'd almost DEFINITELY be stoned to death.

It seems they start every post with something like - "Can you just imagine?" Or "How great would it be if...?" Or "Can we just take a second to talk about...?"

I vote for either a brutish Viking Pagan plundering goods and women, or pious Crusader who comes to Elsa's Kingdom searching for money and soldiers to retake the Holy Land from the Saracen Heathens.

People think they're being progressive calling a Disney character gay, yet the idea of her having hots for her sister is too much to think about.

>It seems they start every post with something like - "Can you just imagine?" Or "How great would it be if...?" Or "Can we just take a second to talk about...?"
Because they're not creative enough to come up with their own stories, so they just post up hypothetical scenarios and hope someone else writes it for them.

[X] is [Y], and it's [Z].

In the 1840's?

Are they a time traveling Viking Pagan and pious Crusader?

Don't ruin things. You damn ruiner, you.

Depends on the climate. Plus in an environment with sparse vegetation the ability to forgo fuel for fires would be useful.

Or an actual djinn.

Creating your own story about Elsa falling in love with a lesbian Muslim princess with fire powers is called fanfic.

Is this post ironic?
Gandhi considered blacks as subhuman and was disgusted by the fact that the British considered Indians the same as them. Much of what spurned him into action was the complex he had over this.