The Eastern Europeans aren't white
Neither are Western Europeans
Or Northern and Southern Europeans
Is anyone white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eWewdTkghM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>according to Sup Forums

whiteness is an ideal that can be pursued but never reached. The only true whites exist on the plane of ideal forms, infinitely refracting across time and space from their lotus thrones.

The so called "white race" doesnt exist. We have mediterraneans, germanics, scandinavians, slavs and so on.
Sup Forumsacks are delusional.

This

>People actually care what a bunch of asshat crazy people think

Anyone within Eurasia who have caucasoid features(light skinned with fair hair and eyes get uber bonus points) while medoids are ranked at the bottom according to pol.

>the plane of ideal forms
Wtf greece????? Was plato greek????? ??

The jap are white.

Before Sup Forums, I barely ever encountered the word itself, in Slovene or English.

Sup Forumsacks with 0.01% aryan DNA are whites and others are all shitskins. Is it that hard to understand?

This but unironically. It's what they actually believe, that they are special conpared to the others.

only japanese are white

Europe is white.

would you say the black race or east asian race doesn't exist either

The black race does exist, just go to africa and tell me if you see people less black than others (blacks racemixed with whites dont count)
>asian race
Never seen somebody using that term before.
I indeed am not, because there is no such thing as "white"

People just care about if you look good or not
Not if you look white

"White" is a made up term to generalize the groups i listed before

people i like are white
people i dislike are not white

why is this so hard to understand?

This but unironically as well.

My child, once you have become truly white, with only the correct haplogroups, you will transcend the primitive human species, and embody the light.

You will know no war nor suffering, and know no limits to your powers.

You will be able to fly through the skies, leap through time at will, and be able to see the hidden people of our planet, those who have transcended even further, becoming another species entirely, inhabiting another dimension but yet living on Earth.

That's deep

Only in common speech to make things easier. In reality, it's just a continuum of ethnicities with varying degrees of historical contact.

Anyone who fought for the Germans in ww2

(youtube.com/watch?v=9eWewdTkghM playing in the background)

Finally you see user. Finally. There is a way, the others want to break you down, user.

They don't want you to attain the correct haplogroups.

They are trying to destroy the last of us. You have to resist them. They want to mix the races and burn this planet. They want eternal darkness, to blot out the sun.. They despise the light, user.

The hidden people are real, user. The other dimension is real. Once you have the correct haplogroups, you will see, user.

Once you have bred out all the incorrect haplogroups and broken the chains of the American mongrel empire, who embody the darkness.. The 4th dimension will be yours to traverse, and you will be immortal user..

You will live to see generations of the non-whites come into this world and leave it.

I am wh*te.

el SingaporeANO

And the Japanese strikes again, inciting violence and hate is your thing... raaite?