America recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

America recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Do you support it too?

i dont care lol

i don't care lol

i don't care lol

i dont care lol

i don't care lol

I care lol jews need to be deported to the Saharan desert to become slaves to the Muslim Chadians and Berbers and tortured vividly while their children are raped by Muslims as I gaze upon their unfortunate faces.

I care tho

i don't care lol

i don't care lol

I thought you were our greatest ally.

It's fun seeing how Muslims leaders were warning the US about it, yet nothing's probably gonna happen.

lol

i don't care lol

i don't care lol

Lol

MARG BARG ISRAEL, MARG BAR AMRIKA

Do the Israelites consider Jerusalem a holy place?
Or are you not interested? Only politicians are interested in Jerusalem?

Since thread is already ruined, can anyone explain why does it even matter? Like really, who cares?

i don't care lol

I'm assuming certain individuals in the middle east.

I don't care lol

peepee poo lel

i really don't care lol

too bad trump wont let that happen
regret voting for him now?

I have no Idea whats happening here

>regret voting for him now?
i dont think he cares

Why? Israel already controls Jerusalem, what changed?

many israelis do consider Jerusalem a holy place.

C'mon man.. do your own research. You can shitpost on Sup Forums but you can't use google?

That would require effort.

You are asking in the wrong place, Sup Forumssrael is the Zionist's nest

i dont care lol

Israel and Palestine hate one another. Jerusalem is home to many of their famous imaginary friends. Making it the capital of the Jews means the rest of the super friends aren't allowed to go there. Trump basically gave a middle finger to Muhammad. Because the American dick is strong and we don't care what they do to New York.

Jews and muslims consider it to be a holy place
Muslims and jews do not get along

East Jerusalem has long been considered the eventual capital to a Palestinian sovereign state. Western nations haven't recognized the legitimacy of a Israeli Jerusalem capital in order to keep the peace in the area and maintained embassies in non contested tel Aviv
This just "stirs the pot" in an area that doesn't need it

Thanks, m8

More like the American brain is small

Italy has been irrelevant forever. Please sit down until your name is called.

>America recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Or greatest allied intensify.
>Do you support it too?
Hell no. For beginning, the 55% of Palestine given to the Jews where already unfair. And the fact that the jews/israeli don't respect the UN resolution and keep stealing clay beyond the green line, just make things worse.

Why the need to move it in the first place?

Isn't Tel Aviv much safer?

isso ae, irmão

hey user, you're supposed to be asleep now wtf

Political dick measuring

It is much much safer.

This was a completely political move two garner support from Jews and evangelicals who want to see Jerusalem in western hands for obvious reasons.

But cooler heads have usually prevailed as legitimizing Israel's claim to Jerusalem would cause an uproar with Palestinians who want an eventual recognized capital in east Jerusalem.

Trump said fuck all to that my poll numbers are low

Hello France. Lot of people in the states work nights. (And shitpost at night.)

Not only this.
Israel already settle 200k jews around the city borders (which are Palestine clay by the UN resolution of 1949). Now that Jerusalem is De-facto the capital of Israel, they have an excuse to expand even more their territory claiming that their capital is too vulnerable.

Of course not, he would be labeled as a genocidal maniac and sadly Israel is a puppet country useful to american geopolitics along with Turkey

why Israel dont send all muslims to Jordan and take land? who will fight Israel?

His kike son-in-law probably just happened to be last in the conference room and managed to convinced the dotard that doing so will make everyone love him again or draw attention away from flynn.

Oy vey

This.
egypt and Jordan care more about stable relations to israel and turkey and the saudis are too afraid of the US
Muslim """brotherhood""" is a meme

I don't care lol

>this is now our capital!

o-ok..