JUST

JUST

Why didn't he marry an attractive woman?

if you have to marry a gold digger why not marry a cute one

like why even bother otherwise

RIP BILL, didnt know he had cancer.

KILL YOUR DOG, BILL

From listening to his podcasts I think he has an obsession with big asses.

I can't even comprehend why a white person would have and raise non-white children. It's such a bizarre case of antisocial self-loathing. And you never see the opposite, you never see blacks or Asian raising white children but white people are tripping over themselves so that they can have non-white children.

he got scared of dying alone with no children to pass on his genes.

Burrs father was racist and "mean" so this is just ol' billy redfaces way of getting back at him.

he could have found a white woman, but he has too many issues with women so he got a negro

Bill isn't a good looking dude, hes also very insecure so you put the two together.

If he wanted to find an attractive woman who wasn't a gold digger he could have gone a long way just by getting the fuck out of southern California.

But he has money and fame. He has no excuses. He could have at least got a cute lightskin negress.

>she will never pick your cotton

Actually yeah I have. Step kids come in all colors for all kinds of single moms clinging to cuck dads.

I know a few black guys that have white stepkids. Contrary to what this board thinks your average black man is more than willing to lower himself to raising another mans kids even for fat trailer trash. Get out more.

Disgusting.
Deep down he was a nigger all along.

Maybe she just has a great poonany, that's why he is pussy whooped

>Deep down he was a nigger all along

he's irish

His last comedy special sucked hard. Shame

And that's why you're here complaining, spergo

He is literally a potato nigger so yes. What do you expect from the blacks of Europe?

I say this as an Irishman. Well fuck your shit up as bad as any nigger and well do it just because fuck you that's why.

In some ways were worse because unlike a blackie whose usually looking out for money or perks well do stupid shit just to do it.

this. just take a look at Andrew Dice Clay's broad

because muh dik

Most of these black women lovers have a fetish called the jungle fever where a black woman sucking popsicle automatically looks better than a white woman doing it.

You're not Irish.

>Burrs father was racist and "mean" so this is just ol' billy redfaces way of getting back at him.

His grandma was this way too.

The problem is that his dad hit him as a kid so he developed an anti-authority complex that makes him hate his family elders.

Because they spout racist views this caused him to view the opposite as a virtue.

Ostensibly this anti-authority attitude made him a good comedian for as long as it lasted.

Pic not related?

that's a /fit/ ass, nignogs and their ilk are only interested in massive fake fat injected Kardashian asses

fit asses are true kino

it's a shame bill is so riddled with white guilt because he's a genuinely hilarious guy.

he once was on joe rogan's podcast and basically said OJ simpson deserved to get away with murder because black people were lynched in the past, as if the two things are fucking related at all.

>Maybe she just has a great poonany, that's why he is pussy whooped

Hypothesis:

Limited knowledge exists about pelvic floor muscle (PFM) function in ethnic groups. The aim of this study was to compare PFM strength and endurance in a group of black, white and mixed-race women.

METHODS:

This was a cross-sectional study. Maximum voluntary contraction (MVC) and endurance were measured with a perineometer and vaginal balloon sensor. Two sets of three MVC of the PFM were recorded; resting phase was 5 min. Demographic variables and factors associated with PFM strength were assessed.

RESULTS:

A total of 122 nulliparous black (n=44), white (n=44) and mixed-race (n=34) students participated. PFM of black women were stronger than that of white (p=0.02) or mixed-race (p

exactly

but in all seriousness he's always been a beta who just spergs out semi serious points but quickly spits out "but I'm just a big pussy what do I know" so he absolves himself of everything.

he's never been anything more than a bit of a bitch and it's showing
yeah it was a huge waste of time