Weed legalization

> "I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YWe5kjG35M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have never smoked weed, but i think it should be legal and regulated like alcohol.

I don't smoke weed but I have no problems with it being legalized. It creates revenue for schools, welfare for niggers and other lowlives, roads, dirty politicians and more! Cops could do some serious crimestopping if they don't have to worry about busting some fucking weed dealers with their valuable time. Victimless crime is just another nail in the coffin of freedom. Also: get laid, you whine ass.

but I dont smoke weed user....

and I agree with

I've said that. I smoked weed for the first time like 8 months ago and haven't done it since and have no interest in it but even before I did it I thought it should be legal or at the very least decriminalized.

There was a time when I thought it should be illegal and that was when I knew hardly anything about it.

Used to smoke weed for over 25 years, except you get lazy, I can't see any wrong with it.

Also people who tend to smoke a lot normally drink less alcohol == not as violent.
>Except niggers

I think it's for losers but sure legalize it and tax the shit out of it and stop putting people in jail for it.

This. Jailing people for possession has only made things worse and only happened thanks to the "tough on crime" meme.

>it's this dumbass statist again
Fuck off, man. Get the fuck out of America if you hate freedom so much.

Why do you hate freedom OP?

Make me, you degenerate pothead faggot.

>I don't smoke weed
Might be time to fuck back off to Iraq or whatever shithole you crawled out of

>> "I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

I've said that.

I don't hate freedom. I hate potheaded degenerate libtards like you.

I haven't smoked pot in over 14 years, and I think it should be legalized. I've seen a hell of a lot more idiotic behavior on alcohol than weed.

I've smoked weed once, I never plan to again, yet I think it should be legalised

Basically this. Hell if it could help with my own anxiety problems in certain strains than I would give it a shot(you also don't HAVE to smoke it). Better than relying on SSRIs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YWe5kjG35M

you guys..

>inb dude weed

I agree actually
>hurrr the goverment should be allowed to decide what I smoke
Fucking rulecuck.

>degenerate
Not an argument

>I've smoked weed once

That's pretty gangster of you.

Did you pose for a picture with your mates butter knife as well?

Yeah sure because how could anyone who doesn't smoke weed be in favour of cutting revenue for organized crime or additional income for the state.
Moron.

I've said that plenty of times.

i dont smoke weed and EVERY drug should be legal. all the major issues arising from drug use are due to them being illegal.

>I'm a little statist ninny who thinks people shouldn't have bodily autonomy
>but I don't hate freedom

And yes, I've tried cannabis, but personally it wasn't for me so I dropped it.

I don't smoke the stuff, and I wouldn't say I want it to be legal. But, obviously, I don't care if it is or is not legal.

Shouldn't you be at the DNC or something?

I don't smoke weed, never have, likely never will. I do believe it should be legalized, however only those with a flawless record of mental health should be able to possess and use it, as well as having necessary registration and continuous mental health screenings in order to maintain its usage.

The same for all drugs. Only those who do not suffer from some form of mental debilitation should be able to use them as they have little chance of using them to escape from their afflictions and can thus use them for their intended purpose of recreation.

:^)

im stoned. this thread is dildos. im blowing smoke on it and theres not a damn thing you can do to stop me :^)

>le frog meme le numbers

Weed is degenerate, but saying it should be banned goes against my anti-government principles so legalize it.

I live in Alaska and don't smoke weed, have a CDL, and I voted for its legalization. It sort of was legal before cause the Alaska courts ruled it as a privacy right. Most people here have kind of a libertarian streak.

>you also don't HAVE to smoke it)
Also, this. Smoking is dumb as fuck, no matter what it is. Nobody should do it.

I never smoked weed, and consider any usage of drugs and alcohol for recreational use to be degenerate.

>mfw i don't care about weed itself but i want normalfags to get fucked

I used to think that, but I've gotten more conservative

hypocrite much. what the fuck kek

i dont kill niggers, but i think it should be legalized

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legal.

There, you are a retard.

you should be conservative about things that really MATTER, I mean seriously

yeah, all the strains in the market are GMO

I do. Make massive profits and keep the masses happy.

Crazy thing about weed is that it kinda culls the herd -- lazy people get lazier, creative people get more creative.

In my opinion, it could help make scientific & creative breakthroughs

Not an argument buddy!

I dont smoke weed, and I think it should be legal. If alcohol, which is way more dangerous, is legal than weed should be.

one of the rare issue that when someone is against it I know without doubt they are a complete moron.

>degeneracy doesn't matter

I dont smoke anymore. Been about a year. I think there would be more benifits to legalizing it, than cons

Hi there. Orleans Parish auxilliary sherriff's deputy here. I have worked three Mardi Gras now. Drunks are dangerous and vicious and will fight, kick, bite and spit. Potheads just stare and smile. I have never smoked pot, and I KNOW it's better than alcohol and should be legal. (Protip: we don't bust potheads on the parade route unless they do something dangerous or violent).

I don't smoke weed because it's gay but it should be legal and taxed. I'd rather the government had the money to maintain the roads and so on than drug dealer scumbags put it towards their next car.

Someone had a panic attack.. Lol

>worked three Mardi Gras
fuck that shit

i would just quit

> 41 replies

b8 was a g8 success m8

Panic attacks are not funny though. :( Like I said I know from experience and this is without weed.

Don't stop with weed. Medical cocaine please.

No weed > only weed > no weed + yes alcohol and other drugs

they do use cocaine in medical procedures like in ear nose and throat surgery as a local anesthetic

you wont get it prescribed or anything though

Auxilliary deputies mostly work events, bro. We get paid time and a half or double time without having to do the dangerous details all year long.

He doesn't have to. You will ALWAYS be in the growing minority on the wrong side of history. Hell, its proven since you're sitting here pissing and crying on an image board. :)))

Hahaha I saw a topless chick riding on the back of a horse, behind the police officer holding the reins.

Why quit?

>(Protip: we don't bust potheads on the parade route unless they do something dangerous or violent).

my nigga

I support its legalization because keeping it illegal is a massive waste of taxpayer money. People are going to smoke it if they want, regardless.

Imo it should be legalized, growing too, but you have to get a license in order to be allowed to grow on your own, so shady business tactics of criminals can be avoided, also tax it in coffeeshops so the state profits. Also one can be denied of getting the license if you have a criminal record

Imo it should be legalized, growing too, but you have to get a license in order to be allowed to grow on your own, so shady business tactics of criminals can be avoided, also tax it in coffeeshops so the state profits. Also one can be denied of getting the license if you have a criminal record

same here, better if its regulated and taxed

Yes, things that hurt your FEELS don't matter.

I've only had one. And it was when i first started smoking. Ever since then, i never had it again. Thats why i think its kinda funny when people start freaking out lol

I don't smoke, and I think it should be legalized. At least for medical purposes.

Legalized completely if science/statistics can say that there won't be more people using it regularly (as in weekends, while they should be working/studying).

If you can cut the cartels out, it is a victimless crime. Unlike most other banned drugs, it doesn't turn the user into a raving junkie either.

>I'm allowed to dictate what a person puts in their body
Pls

OP BTFO

Well be glad you don't have to deal with it despite never having weed. People out there act like this isn't a real thing and to just "get over it" but it's a real medical/mental issue.

there are no victimless crimes. the family and friends of the stoner will see him turn into an unfunny, obsessed faggot.

Nah mate.

Crack, meth and heroin would still create an unreal amount of other crime like robbery, prostitution and other violent crimes.

Whatever miniscule crime you can attribute to weed (petty theft maybe?)sure as fuck wouldn't occur if they could just buy it at the store and they could work a normal job without being fired for failing a drug test.

Lots of people sa-

oh right, bait

i dont smoke weed. I think its a way for people to avoid confronting real internalized psycological issues. i think it should be legal.

Degeneracy is heroin junkies and coke addict, not some soccer mom or a college students that wants to unwind for a bit with some plant.

I've never seen weed or any other illegal drug in real life, but I am aware that they should all be legalized.

And this doesn't happen with alcohol? Ever hung around a college kid and had to listen to him go on and on about how many beers he and his bros pounded last night?

t. someone who is obsessed with preventing what other people do for fun

My best friend has been saying that for years, and he does no drugs whatsoever, not even alcohol.

You're absolutely wrong.

Meth, crack and heroin especially turn people into non functioning sandbags who will commit any act to get their next fix. That includes armed robbery, sex for money or even murder.

The whole everything should be legal is just as bad as nothing. It's clear that marijuana is not comparable to crack.

Maybe you could make an argument about LSD or MDMA but I think we would see an epidemic of psychosis if that was legal.

>Nobody should do it.
Nobody should drink alcohol either because it is extremely addictive and unhealthy. Nobody should own guns or knives because it leads to inevitable slaughter and aids cartels in making money as much as every illegal drug they push. So you're against those things too, right? You'd be a hypocrite if you weren't.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

Still waiting on the "alcohol is socially acceptable and weed isn't" crowd to come in with their scotch in a wine glass and polished fedora.

Weed is pretty minor as revenue goes. Please legalize coca.

I don't smoke or drink, and I don't think either should be illegal.

Weed should be treated like alcohol is in the USA
Its a great revenue source for states

I don't partake but believe it should be unregulated.

all you
>regulated and taxed
faggots should kill yourselves

What state do you live in, OP?

I don't do any drugs but think all of them should be legal. Legalize, and turn them into a revenue stream.

>1 post by this ID
really makes you think

Daily reminder Colorado is literally building schools and bringing down crime right now. Thanks cannabis!

I know right? sorry for being so late to the party

I have, on multiple occasions. Weed is not more dangerous than alcohol. It's just not culturally accepted. While this does it for me in general, I think legalising it and controlling the market would make things easier and also make the practice much safer. Part of the danger in weed is that you get it illegally. So sometimes people will do illegal stuff, like cutting it with other crap, to get more money out of it (that is unless you grow it yourself, which is risky).

But I wouldn't touch it because it dulls the senses.

I do say that

Only those with flawless mental record should own guns. This goes for all guns. Don't agree with the government? Crazy goy :^)

Ive never done drugs, not even a puff of weed. I think it and all other recreational drugs should be legal.

>sorry for being so late to the party
You weren't actually invited. You know, becasue you are a killjoy stop liking what I don't like faggot.