Scott Snyder's Batman's Superpower Male White Privilege

Scott Snyder's Batman's Superpower Male White Privilege.

Hi Damifag.

I think he's the embodiment of "truth, justice and the American way". But I'm going to get out of my depth in this conversation pretty rapidly.

Other than dead parents, Bruce Wayne has ALL the fucking privilege: Wealth. I ain't gonna defend that rich fuck from accusations about his privilege.

I understand now...all this white male privilege is an inside job, created by none other than LEX LUTHOR!

Race does not matter when you are rich.

Why do people keep using the "got milk?" ad for TDK?

TIL white male privilege is crime fighting skill. "The Amazing Privilege Man and his unstoppable White Male Tears!"

>milk
white male

Batman has being batman privelage and nothing else.

Batman threatened to leave America if Obama was reelected. He briefly made good on his promise, retreating to the Swiss Alps for a few months after the election.

All of Batman's super villains are white. That's because Batman's no-kill policy is selective.

Batman gets into a heated discussion with Robin over race and poverty. You see, Robin's been taking sociology classes at Gotham University, and Batman's afraid he's turning into a hippy. The discussion ends when Batman punches Robin in the face. Score one for Batman.

Pleb

Clearly we must make batman a transgender black women.

White people have NO PLACE in comic books.

Little does he know that he will succumb to none other than me, the Privilege Pilferer! By stealing the privilege of everyone around me and using it as energy, I can increase my strength, speed, and stamina to super-human levels!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WHITE PRIVLEDGE WORLD, HOLY FUCK!!!!

Batman doesn't do handouts. He had to work for everything he has. Sometimes he rolls up one-hundred dollar bills and lights them on fire.

The Gotham City Council discusses raising taxes on the wealthy by ten percent. Batman gives all their addresses to the Joker. The resolution doesn't pass. Nobody taxes the Batman.

What an insidious plot! And National Check Your Privilege Day is this weekend! With all of Gotham's most privileged citizens standing under the auspices of the magnificent checking obelisk in Moldoff Square, they'll be easy pickings for this nefarious ne'er-do-well!

What's your costume?

scott snyder

"Every man alive was privileged; there was only one class of men, the privileged class. All alike would be condemned to die one day; his turn, too, would come like the others’. And what difference could it make if, after being charged with murder, he were executed because he didn’t weep at his mother’s funeral, since it all came to the same thing in the end?"

Honestly when I made the name I thought of the guy in this pic wearing a costume similar to Daredevil's. Maybe all
black that turns whiter depending on how much privilege he's pilfered.

I forgot the pic.

Batman wasn't made in 2016 so the "privilege" meme doesn't apply to him. His race is how people normally are in his country who aren't foreign.

Well actually Batman or more so Bruce Wayne legitimately would not work as someone who isn't white so yeah one of his attributes is benefiting from white privilege.