Ok, i get the main story, but the rest of it has me confused as shit...

Ok, i get the main story, but the rest of it has me confused as shit. Are they ever going to explain all the crazy fucking shit happening like that thing that attached itself to Shadow's face? or the exploding guys who were trying to hang Shadow? Im not really sure if the reason im watching this show is because I enjoy it or because im just looking to be less confused about it? Also, wtf is that black lady doing swallowing up people in her taint?

>show called American Gods
>who are all these people making supernatural stuff happen, and are we going to find out more about them?

The kid is a new 'god' of technology

They tried to hang him as that's how people were traditionally sacrificed to odin- Mr Wednesday (if you had yet to guess)

Odin?
Im gonna be honest, ive heard that name and never really cared enough to find out who Odin was.

Aaaand americans ladies and gentleman. This is why this show is going to crash. Hard.

No, not more about Them; more about wtf is going on around Shadow.
>silver metal robot jumps off of ground and attaches itself to Shadows face
>odd Lucille Ball character lady on tv screen that only Shadow can see somehow?
>random faceless men try to hang Shadow?
>RANDOM BLACK LADY DOING THINGS WITH HER YOU-KNOW-WHAT
Explain THAT you failed troll.

Oh we americans are waaay dumber than that.

How? Even if you've never read a book, how? I could know who he is just from tv and video games.

>Also______________________
Feeding my fetish.

Trust me on this one, if you don't even know who Odin is you will not enjoy this show. Just stop watching it now.

>name show "American Gods"
>based on nobody-tier gods from the savages of Europe
What did they mean by this?

Yes. The whole point of the book is the ride. Nothing was directly explained to the reader. That was the point.

It's old god vs. new gods. The new gods are presumably the American ones.

is the god of gluttony going to show up?

>Black main character
Why are you even watching it?

That's why it's called American Gods.

All the gods and goddesses fled shitholes like yuropoo and the like b/c Murrica is king.

You showed yourself too early. What a weak trolling attempt.

The main guy was a pleasant surprise. He is really good.

SPOILERS

the gods they show in america arent the original old gods, when people moved to america they basically believed a new version of their gods into existence. there is another odin still in the old country. there is still an anansi in africa. leprechauns in ireland etc etc. in the book shadow ends up meeting the original odin at some point.

This is probably the first TV show I've watched that shows erect penises on screen.

No, but the god of guns will

It wasn't erect. That is the standard size of a flaccid white penis.

Why is yours smaller lol?

Got your (You), didn't I?

Haven't watched the show even, but I might at work some time.

Do it. It's really good.

This show is not good lol

they showed an erect penis when that guy was floating around in the black ladies space vagina

>HER YOU-KNOW-WHAT
I can't decide if you're 12 years old or just female, but either way it's time to show that boipucci or get the fuck out.

gr8 b8

>SPOILERS
>doesn't use spoiler tags
please leave summerchild

when does ep3 come out?

First 2 are on viruslocker.