He actually did it. he destroyed the DNC and handed trump the presidency

he actually did it. he destroyed the DNC and handed trump the presidency.

what an absolute mad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin is so sexy. I would go homo for him.

He did? what happened?

>mfw

russian hackers released DNC emails that hillary was in-cahoots with wasserman shultz

Wikileaks hackers were russian, which obviously means that putin ordered it according to /pol

ISN'T THIS MAN TIRED OF WINNING YET?

> according to Sup Forums

According to the entire media at this point.

>putin being adored itt

I thought this was a libertarian board.

>Hackers had to prove to conservative what far left liberals have been saying this whole time.

God I hate this election.

Denying badassery is a cardinal sin.

No proof that he did it. Nothing but empty speculations at this point.

based
i am not sure he would like that

Proofs? Evidence? Or is it just being said again with massive implying and presumption media campaign's? That gets kinda cry wolf after a while you know.

>tfw you were at the Trump rally today and missed the shitshow of the DNC

Post yfw Trump gets elected and Trumputin rule the West as bros

>FBI threathened to internally revolt if clinton is let off the hook.
>clinton is left off the hook
what a (((coincidence))) that this is the first exposure everyone can soley blame on the russians.

I really, really wish Russia invades Poland again.

this is a daddy issues board

>Hackers did it
Wait, this is just a rumor, right?

Its just Hilliary trying to start WW3, as usual.

>shifting focus from DNC onto Russia
Hmm (((who))) could be responsible for this???????

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Has he saved us again lads?

There are no proofs, but you gotta believe, maaan.
Even that Guccifer guy basically said "fuck off I'm not with the Russians" in an interview. Obviously, that means he's with the Russians.

Funniest thing about this is that those hackers left behind intentionally their name in slav-runes, just to extra drive in the point that this had in no way connection with FBI

Ofcoursh. Somebody definetly hacked the DNC so the FBI does pre-emptive damage control knowing that this will be released soon

equating Putin with Trump is a cunning ploy to take out Trump

How many rubles do you guys get for each shitpost? Does the RIDF pay well?

no, because the portion of the population most susceptible to: "we must defend ourselves from da commies!" has been made to support Trump, the remaining portion of the population retarded enough to fall for that are the "new neocons", which are the degenerate massconsumerist SJW:s, whom alone are not enough to bring clinton to victory

well stalin was probably badass too, though I don't think adoring him will get you to a better place.

a german can dream, I just need to wait.

b..bbut I thought that every normal person outside of russia loves putin!

there's no equating. trump is below putin. he's putin's bitch.

wait wat?

CNN earlier was a fucking joke
Basically an .exe or something had Cyrillic script. Which through the power of baseless speculation has become this is obviously a clandestine attack sanctioned by the Russian govt to manipulate the US election because Putin is scared of Hillary Clinton.

It was Guccifer 2.0 you retard. Fuck off you leaf shill.

MUMMIEEEEEE I LOVE YOU MUMMEUEYEE SFDA JANDA H WBRAJ

> he's putin's bitch.

well I don't think so, the US is way more powerful than russia. however him being putins bitch is what most of the people will start to think, flirting with putin will only solidify the "trump being facists" meme. would seem to me like a PR-wise mistake but on the other hand trumps has gotten away with worse shit.

>i am not sure he would like that
how are you so sure

Stop letting them shift the focus onto Putin its a magicians trick of hand.

DNC deserves the sweltering heat of the noon day sun up its ass for this bullshit.

eh I meant that a german can dream / hope for the destruction of poland but I just need to wait for the destruction or "replacement by new germans" as they call it. I don't really care its their democratic choice I guess, but the arrogance of the kraut nationalists pisses me of, well probably its just a shitskin anyway like that iranian kid.

>guise trump is going to start WW3 with Russia
>omg putin and Trump are working together

Fuck off liberals. Fuck off media.

ok this is mummy thread now

oh no sissy poland afraid

pay your share in NATO or get fucked by russia you stupid dickhead, you aren't allow to be butthurt

She looks like a Dirty Kike.

HERE LADS IS TRUMP ACTUALLY IN PUTIN'S POCKET?

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

this could be a concern

>saved

>Crying that Trump is going to start WW3
>Trump and Putin are Neutral towards each other..

This is all that will come of this,too.our media outlets are glossing over the content of the emails as "embarrasing indiscretions" and focusing on the fbi investigating potential pro trump russian influence.these emails arent going to stop the cunt.

if you hate putin you love faggots

thats because wen mummy is happy her face go scrunchy up :3

i want see poland and baltic gov face when they lost nato defence

mummy got to stay fit!

Thanks Ruski, good pic, saved, praise kek. meme it up,

Nothing will change and the shitposting on national level will continue.
No matter how much the media screams about it, everyone realizes that you'd have to pay Russia to invade either of these places now.

she looks so tired

like when your autistic child keeps screaming for tendies all night

???

how's the 10% inflation going?

no u don't understand u countries its like bitches who change masters again and again.

Remember when all the liberals laughed at Romney for saying Russia was one of the biggest threats?

Who's laughing now?

aleady less
better than plumbers

the DNC did this to themselves.

>saying it was the russians is like blaming the coroner's report at a murder trial

DELETE THIS

>russian hackers released DNC emails that hillary was in-cahoots with wasserman shultz
It amazes me that there were people who actually needed emails to believe this. She was 100% open and blatant with the kikery.

Tweet something like this to Trump, Obama is such dunce

Putin's a faggot but shitting on Hildabeast is a good deed regardless of who carried it out.
Poland does you dumb fuck. Apologize to one of our few non shitty allies.

>Russians responsible for the beliefs of the current progressive movement (SJW, feminism, etc)
>Russians responsible for bringing down the progressive party

Who is Jewing who here

>thinking Putin wants Trump for President because he wants to see strong America
You fools.The fact that Putin wants Trump for President should only make you not vote for Trump.
Putin knows Trump is a pompous failure,and know he'll easily outmaneuver him.This is why he wants him to win.

Poland plans to start ww3 just like they started ww2. Better start learning polish.

Trump is a genius and Putin doesn't want war. Hillary must burn

If we really were that influential, we would be the superpower that we are really not.

Fine by me. The world always seems to improve when we get rid of a few tens of millions of krauts and ruskies.

>(SJW, feminism, etc)
no no no u do it, not we

He wants Trump because he know Trump doesn't give a shit about what he does in 3rd world Eurasian shitholes and is ambivalent about NATO which Russia fears.

work with hillary? u mad

THANK
YOU
BASED
RUSSIA

He's right actually. You started this shit in the 60s with subversion of US universities. Useful idiots these people were called.

These useful idiots now run the universities because of course these kind of people would never be able to hold a real job.

EXACTLY.
And you think that's good for you?
You(US) are literally surviving as a country by feeding off of smaller and weaker countries,plunging them into war,selling weapons,then installing governments who trade with you and do as you please.

You've got to give props to Greece on that

yes maybe we start this but u cultivated it

You can only subvert something that is already open to attack. Try spreading faggotry in Russia or China. It will fail no matter what you do or which propaganda you deploy

Trumo never said NATO would be disbanded, he said if you don't meet your treaty obligations we'll kick you faggots the fuck out. And meeting obligations is precisely what you'll do given that alternative.

And no, what Russia does in Ukraine or Georgia does not effect us one bit.

if they stop support shitholes they economize much more and we can work together

Considering they have aids at the rate of an African country in Russia I'm willing to bet there's an awful lot of buttfucking going on.

libertarian faggots should be all lined up to a wall and shot

>OMG PUTIN EXPOSED THE DEMOCRATS. THOSE EVIL RUSKIES WANT TO HELP TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND FORM AN ALLIANCE AGAINST ISIS

Why are people so dense

good point.

No. We're Nationalists and Fascists.

Well they're right in that the Russians are shit but this is objecticely the least faggy thing they've done in quite some time.

This exact faggotry is called "Dulles' Plan" in Russia and is considered the work of the CIA to destroy the Russian society with degeneracy.

The moral is, you shouldn't blame other countries for your own retards.

Your friendly reminder that this is a CONSPIRACY THEORY alongside BIGFOOT, STAGED 9/11 and FAKED MOON LANDING.

Anyone presenting it is LEGITIMISING CONSPIRACY THEORIES. They are also showing XENOPHOBIA and using THEM AND US RHETORIC.

What's Jewtin's end game?

Very short sighted of you.And Trump obviously.
You do not realize that States,especially world powers like US and Russia,are in a constant state of competitions.There is no friendship between the big guys,only on the outside.
If one shows weakness,or in Trump's case,lack of intelligence and knowledge,the other will start taking what other pleases.
Don't ever think Russians(not Russian people,but Russian government) want what's good for you.Just like your government doesn't want what's good for Russia.

I'm not blaming them, these people would have been obnoxious, destructive, faggots regardless because some people are just born to be obnoxious, destructive, faggots. But this is not a conspiracy these were full fledged operstions declassified from Soviet archives after the fall of the USSR.

They infiltrated lots of groups; black panthers, nation of islam, etc. These are historical facts.

>thinking I want to be friends with russia
I fucking hate Russia you idiot, the world would be a better place if they were all dead.

The point is if you faggots want us to keep them from raping and pillaging through your countries then you can pay up the 2% you fucking agreed to. As much as I hate Russia the amount of fucks I give about Croatia when you spit in our faces regarding your obligations is not remotely increased.

>60%

Can we get some sort of Putin for Nobel Peace Prize thing trending?

He also made Hillary commit multiple counts of treason and fraud - thank god her homies were there to look the other way.

Then he made the Clintons accept foreign donations in the hundreds of millions for illegal political favors.

Those Russians are either crafty as fuck or we're stupid as shit