youtube.com/watch?v=NXmJgSC_-y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for best gem

2nd for Cluster Resolution was sorta underwhelming

Peridot and steven are the cutest when interacting together

WTF WHERE IS MY NEW EPISODE

4th for best gem

It's SUPER-heated Peridotite.

Seriously. I thought this was gonna be this season's villain, and they take care of it in two episodes?

Believe in steve, I guess. Jasper fell into the ground, maybe she'll make her way down and try to fuse with them.

>I LOVE YOU PERIDOT
I smiled so hard at that scene

5e user here.

New episodes were so damn good. I'm inspired. Working on some monsters.

This is actually true, incidentally. You can find a ton of peridotite in the Earth's mantle.

mega.nz/#!q4kxFChY!49_2nSh6SVyBrlCdwgVqSHZygaw-dlxr_-FPEAInyvA

Neato. Got any more?

I never thought it would be a true villain; SU has always been the kind of show where I expected the resolution to turn out being acceptance or understanding or something like that.

I just didn't think it'd be wrapped up in two episodes. Figured there'd be more buildup to it than that.

Why didn't the gems just shoot Malachite with the laser light cannons? If it can punch through armed capable of withstanding faster than light travel, it can get through an ice barrier.

I wonder what peridot's gonna do now she doesn't have the drill/the cluster to focus on?

Making Lapidot canon.

links when

All that work containing the cluster is gonna leave her awfully...

Parched.

Only Steven can activate the light cannons and he was to stay at the drill site.

Did anyone feel peridot was i dunno slightly out of character in gem drill? She seemed way more concerned about Steven than she mormally does.

I hope peridot fucks steven

Just 4u
dailymotion.com/video/x4a52an_su-s03e01e02_fun

Well she probably was already growing on Steven last season (and whatever time happened in between seasons) they just could not show it as much so there could be the YellowD drama.

It's just the 5 month hiatus getting to you. It's really hampering the show as a whole, really. It forces viewers to look at new episodes and how the story progresses through an unfair lens. It's like treating every new episode as a season finale. Sometimes we get slice of lifes like log date that, while are still amazing, just don't feel good as a last episode before a break in progress.

This arc is definitely not over, this show has proven before that its continuity bible is fuckin on spot and that everything we see and hear matters towards some greater plot thread. It's just the hiatus gettin ya down. Waiting 5 months for 20 minutes of episode really isn't that satisfying, especially since we've built it up so much.

This is just speculation but I bet the cluster will still play a big role later. Bubbling it is a bandaid fix and there's way more to it now than we knew before. It's full of gems, people, conscious souls yearning for their last shreds of humanity, many of which were probably PoW's from the rebellion on earth. Maybe the cluster can safely emerge and help out in a conflict with the Homeworld, who knows. I trust in the Crewniverse to not let us down with this one, this show has been way too good way too consistently.

No man should have to bury his waifu

it hurts, Sup Forums

Finally Jasper is fucking dead, good riddance! I hope she is shattered in there

Peridot was also really desperate, in a dangerous situation, and trapped with the only person she called friend. People get emotional when they're in that sort of spot.

Oh boy I sure do love how all the antagonists are defeated by Steven politely asking them to stop being meaners.

I like to wonder how much deadjasperposting is genuine and how much is trolling.

Fuck, Jasper went out like a punk

Also

>I LOVE YOU PERIDOT

>malachite and the cluster both resolved in one episode each

Rest in shards, swole lady.

Why do you keep spamming some random ass dog?

pearl isn't just some random ass dog. rude

The Evangelion vibes were strong in this one but they really needed to go all the way and give the scene inside the cluster an entire episode to itself to shamelessly rip off the finale. Characterization felt super rushed and ineffective.

Well stop it.

hey /sug/ could you redpill me on the episodes? just got home from uni tbqh

pearl kills jasper

Orgy happened

I don't understand how you could get this far into the show and not know what you're in for.

Love conquers all. That's the whole series. If you can't dig that then this isn't a show you should watch.

I'm not a Jasper lover but damn that must've been a sucker punch to the gut. Prayers go out to all you Jasperlovers, lets hope both of you make it out alive

There's no way Jasper is out of the picture for good. If the writer's resolution to that problem was to have Jasper fall in a hole then I am never watching this show again, that would be beyond lazy.

Jasper falls in a hole, Steven talks to the gems and Stevidot is OTP.

Super Watermelon Island: The melon people are growing themselves on that tropical island, and Malachite comes to fuck shit up. Steven possesses the melons in his sleep to help Alexandrite wreck shit. Jasper pulls a Vegeta while unconscious and fucks off.

Gem Drill: Steven and Peridot face the cluster alone. OTP is forced. Steven ends up talking to the cluster and it's a lot like the tv finale to Eva. Cluster calms the fuck down and bubbles itself. Who the fuck knows if it will last.

Pearl rapes again, will she ever be stoped?

Steven, Connie, Peridot love triangle is canon now.

Something like this.

Only the second one needs a forward slash user.

/sug/ is back! Oh, thank goodness! I missed you guys. ^_^

Were the episodes any good?

More Pearl!

A C C I D E N T

it's not like amethyst was doing anything important when jasper was sliding off

Ronaldo when?

Anyone else think that Peridot and Jasper's relationship could be like Pearl and Amethyst's?

>just being on a ship with her made me tired
That sounds like something Ame/Pearl would say back in the early days of the show. Jasper and Peridot seemed pretty fresh with each other on the ship, no harmony but at the same time not abusive.

Why is there no storyboard promo for SWI/Gem Drill on the crewniverse tumblr?

goodbye Jasper, I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon

Eh. I'm kinda glad the show decided to just get to the point for once.

>"The network keeps sabotaging us at every turn. We should probably stop screwing around and tell our story before it's too late."

But NO ONE can even hope to survive in lava! NO ONE!

Alex is cutest fusionfu

man, I thought the cluster was going to look ugly, foul and down right creepy
but they made it look beautiful as fuck

yeah, they were fine. some people were pretty disappointed with the ending. I guess they were expecting some big showdown because of all that buildup in previous episodes.

I imagine that if Steven is going to redeem Jasper, the show's going to have him finally sack up and be assertive with someone other than the gems, giving her a choice to either fight and be bubbled, join them, or get out of the way, because that is the only way they can convincingly write her as joining the gems.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Cluster Superweapons Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Evangelion Episode 26 It Like Nigga Bubble It Haha

>NEW EPISODES on 12 May:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3aV85wfbxk&HD=1
ew.com/article/2016/04/22/steven-universe-returning-in-too-deep
>Leaked promos:
youtube.com/watch?v=ucDKqtTdnjs
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmJgSC_-y4

Needs to be replaced with

>HQ DL Link for Watermelon Island/Gem Drill

In the next OP.

NO!

JASPER IS OK!!!

pearl is so fucking cute

What are you talking about, Garnet walks through it like it's nothing

>people actually think that Jasper died just like that

Legit got a stupid big grin, it was wonderful
the whole scene was nice

I wanna eat it

besides that, do you really think they had time to get the cannons and bring them to the island? They were in a pretty big hurry

Anyone else think it's kinda weird that they never once showed Jasper's face?

Huh. I did not notice that her first mouth puffed up like that. That's adorable.

They state that garnet can walk through lava like it's an extraordinary thing for gems.

If there's one thing that I'm loving about Jasper's fall down a hole, it's the absolute asshurt of the Jasperfags. Sorry the Gems didn't go out of the way to save your waifu immediately after she tried to murder them. The fact is, if she hadn't slipped off, she'd be bubbled, imprisoned, or broken.

>HQ

That looks like shit.

Post cute.

What times it it where you live? It's currently 3:11 AM here.

i'm with this guy. something as major as the cluster won't be forgotten so quickly.

>Lapis gets rescued and princess carreied by Garnet
>Jasper gets left to fucking die in an earthquake fissure.

JUSTICE

Why are all the Clusters so cute? Look at this guy, he's like a clover I love it.

Let's call him Clover.

if someone paypals me $3 i'll post the itunes release

what is this
are you working on something
share it with me please
i really want to start something new with my group

People are saying that Jasper's gem is cracked and Steven will have to decide to heal her or not.

>bubbled
Alex gently caught both lapis and Jasper, and Pearl tried to catch her as she was slipping. They would have to to major damage just to poof her to be able to bubble her - she is extremely robust and hearty (survived a spaceship crash and explosion)
>shattered
Why in god's name would they do that

>him

>Paypal

sweet paddles

Are you suggesting that the real Jasper escaped and left a bag of oranges there to trick them?

The first and only human interpretation I have ever liked of the crystal gems. Good job for finally finding a good one, user. Any more?

I'd imagine the mantle heat is much hotter than anything on the earth's surface

you keep trying to force this

you are not subtle

I keep on forgetting that the gems do the fighting while Steven does the talking

Steven needs a rival who can go toe to toe with the Talk no Jutsu

Choose your home
Gonna miss barn actually

Working on a proper page for two kinds of gem mutants at the moment.

I've got some old player options from two hiatuses ago if you want those.

Too "tumblr"