Alien

Lambert was the superior one. Ripley is overrated.

I agree. She just needed a hug and to be told it will be alright. Ripley was a bitch to her.

>SHE

t. lambert

What exactly did the xenomorph do to Lambert?

>Ripley please help us and open the door to the ship
Ummmmm nahhhh, die faggots

>Ripley it's just a stupid cat
Ummmmmm NO! You go find my cat by yourself idc if a killer alien is on the loose

>Ok we need to come up with a plan against this Alien
Ummmmm Dallas, go in the vents by yourself and hunt the invincible Alien you cis white male

>oh no there is only 3 of us left
Ummmmmmmm. You two go into the dangerous cargo area where the alien is, where I will stay in the safety of the control room and than escape while you guys are getting killed

Seriously, Ripley was the biggest cunt in the history of Sci-Fi movies.

T H I S
H
I
S

this tbqh i want to hug her

t. lambert

Lol, wanting to fuck a tranny

>not wanting a qt trap gf

Superior? Literally all she did the entire movie was scream. Her role was literally just to act hysterical.

Cats were extinct during that time and retrieving it saved millions of dollars at the end whereas the other crew members meant jack shit.

Seriously Ripley not opening the door in the beginning is like that autistic uptight co-worker you have that always tries to get you in trouble for not doing small things by the books. So what was Ripley going to do? Have all 3 of them die of oxygen deficiency or starve them to death?

Also what weight does protocol have when a human life is at risk? Also they were what, a scavenger vassel right? What fucking type of protocol would a scavenger ship even have. It's not like Ripley was binded by an oath or law, she was working for a private company. That's like if I worked at Walmart and wouldn't open the door to a dying man because I didn't want to break Walmart protocol.

Long story short, Ripley was autistic as fuck.

>So what was Ripley going to do? Have all 3 of them die of oxygen deficiency or starve them to death?
She just wanted to have Kane go to the quarantine bay for 24 hours.

how did she even die? all I remember is that there was a bunch of flashing lights and jump cuts and they show her body on the ground or some shit

but where did she stand on the bonus situation?

>not wanting a qt trap gf
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT?

raped by the xeno
fitting end to a tranny that wanted a vagina so much

How the fuck do you morons think Ripley is dumb for not opening the door? If it never got opened the whole fucking movie would have been avoided and only three of them would have died instead of all but one.

Yes, I liked her.

Friendly reminder that Lambert is NOT a tranny; that was James Cameron's idea. Ridley "The God" Scott would have never done that.

did you never meet a tomboy in your life? why do you guys always think every boyish girl is a trap?

Are you retarded? What if he was infected by some space cholera insted of alien and just infected everyone on board with it? Ripley did nothing wrong, letting the guy in without quarantine endagers every person on board, whole movie would be avoided if infected guy would be quarantined

Who said lambert was a tranny and when?
Bullshit I dont believe you.

It says so in her personal file in Camerons flick

Because it's pretty fucking stupid to not open the door for your dying crew member because of the incredibly small chance of "contamination". That's like you going to Burger King and ordering a whopper and then you die latter because someone poisoned your burger and people going "wow that guy is a fucking idiot , why would he eat a burger that could have been poisoned".

holy shit, I just looked it up and its real

thats kind of bizzare because trannies are kind of a new thing

AAAAAAWWGH GAD.

Its on the screen in alien when Ripley faces the board, cant you fucking read?

It only says she was born male but underwhent sexual reassigment AT BIRTH, so she was only male for a brief period of time in her life. For all we known she was born a hermaphrodite and her dick was cut off, who cares, the point is that she's female.

*freezes up and gets killed off-screen*

That's not the same at all what's wrong with you we are talking space flight protocol not fast food you dumb faggot

The fucking lengths people go to just to be contrarian.

They said there was an alien organism on his face, possibly carrying bacteria that could kill us.
Thats a lot different than a cheeseburger you sperg

>Doing your job and following protocol is stupid

They live in an intergalactic society where unknown life forms from alien worlds can fuck everything up.

>Because it's pretty fucking stupid to not open the door for your dying crew member because he could infect every person on board with unknown space pathogen and cause everyones death.
Is it really?
You are an idiot. Doctors washing hands before operating because of a small chance of infection are dumbasses who only waste time as well?

>audition for Ripley
>get cast as a useless hysterical redshirt who gets literally raped by the alien
>get retconned into being a tranny
>never spoken of again while Sigourney becomes the face of the franchise and appears in many sequels (albeit mostly shitty ones)
JUST

Well at least she got some bit of revenge.

>veronica Cartwright (Who played lambert) was hired under the impression she was playing Ripley, but Weaver got that role late in the process. So Cartwright really was pissed off at Weaver for taking her role.

>On one of the takes (used in the directors cut and in this webm) she actually slaps weaver and the other actors seriously thought Cartwright was trying to start a fight so their reactions are very real even if they didn't break character.

>Apparently weaver after the scene broke down in tears and they worked on another scene after this take.

>a m2f transvestite spends most of the 2nd half screaming, crying, and being useless
>shes superior

Heres a (You) friendo.

Damn, this movie is so good.

>Also what weight does protocol have when a human life is at risk?
that's the point of the protocol, jackass
it was to prevent one person from the getting the rest of them killed which is EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE LISTENED TO RIPLEY

Check out Glen or Glenda some time. They're high profile now, but trannies have existed on the edge of the public consciousness for many years.

tomboys are jet-grade boner fuel
who doesn't want a real woman that can really whip their ass and hold their own?

christ, Sigourney is fucking huge

Cartwright is pretty tiny but yeah at 6 feet tall I bet she had some trouble moving through some of those sets.

delicious tall girls

>food analogy

It would've cut into her share, no doubt. Lambert would be against.

>her

>We need to discuss the bonus situation

>Why don't you freeze him?
The nigroid janitor was superior

>It don't matter when it's Arcturian

>tfw Lambert has a tiny little girlcock

Rape.

How do you think the Xeno reacted when it found her feminine penis?

>For all we known she was born a hermaphrodite and her dick was cut of
Hey. just like me, but they didn't cut my dick off.

why do you think it drooled so much?

So when someone tells you to go fuck yourself, you can?

He never stopped.

Lambert was clearly played as the ineffectual and useless crew member. She is the first to go to pieces, and she, a ship's navigator, fails to understand and communicate that a two-dimensional motion sensor display is representing a three-dimensional environment. Her panicking voice leads Dallas to make a wrong turn, slightly contributing to his death.

Even if you buy the retconned MtF idea, this just fits the character because trans women are generallly ineffectual and useless people.

Ripley is proven right by the events of the film.

Yes.

What the fuck is it with James Cameron and trannies?

its not in the director's cut though

Explain.

>lambert's dick
>hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man
>doesn't matter when it's arcturian
>hiring known dickgirl and imagination enthusiast Jamie Lee Curtis
>hey Michelle Rodriguez in Avatar, have you ever been mistaken for a man

Best girl coming through

tfw your five by five will never be in her pipes

haha you forgot to post the picture of lady gaga

looks like the guy in the hat looks at someone behind the camera at the very end like he was surprised

>the guy in the hat
>not knowing who Harry Dean Stanton is
I am so done with this board

>>hiring known dickgirl and imagination enthusiast Jamie Lee Curtis

How young are you, seriously?

old enough for kisses

>trying to save everyone's life was stupid

Good thing she didn't get to save everyone's life and they all died, huh?

Ripley literally tried to stop Dallas, though

what a cunt

Ripley was best girl
Lambert was best boy

>DALLAS
>MY CAPTAIN
>YOU ARE HUNTING ALIEN NOW, YOU MUST PICK SOMEONE TO BE YOUR NAVIGATOR WITH ADVANCED MOTION TRACKING DEVICE AND REAL TIME MAP
>DO YOU CHOOSE CALM AND CONFIDENT RIPLEY OR PARKER
>OR DO YOU PICK EMOTIONAL SNOT NOSED PAPERWEIGHT WHO WILL CRY INTO MICROPHONE AND GET YOU KILLED

How did Ash know so much about the alien when he never even encountered it?

This statement is false in the sense that the slapfight-catfight scene is present in the so-called 2003 "director's cut", the version of the film which is literally called by that name. Personally I never liked the scene but never mind that.

OTOH This statement is true in the sense that the scene is absent in the 1979 original theatrical release, which Ridley has stated is the final, definitive artistic vision of the film, which is a concept that is now commonly understood to mean "the director's cut" (though this was not always a thing throughout the history of film; it's a fairly recent development with home video re-release, DVD, etc)

So, whether this poster was wrong, right, or expertly crafting an 8/10 troll post is entirely dependent on which of the above he knew, or did not know, at the time of making his post.

I would pay ungodly sums of money to watch Sigourney bully womanlets

Is Tokyo full of people? How do you know? Have you ever been there?

Is the Earth round? How do you know? Have you ever been up in a spaceship to take a good look?

Keep asking similar questions about general, everyday accepted knowledge until you arrive at something that you yourself have not personally verified. Is your daily procedure for going through life to totally disbelieve all common knowledge until it is positively confirmed by you yourself? Or even if you disbelieve some, do you disbelieve all? Isn't it true that in certain circumstances, it is reasonable to proceed based upon what others have told you?

Likewise, Ash need never have encountered the alien itself to know a little bit about it, or at the very least to reproduce what he had been taught about it. The context of the scene makes perfectly clear that hidden powers have been aware of the existence of the alien for quite some time, and yet (presumably) have never yet, as of 2122, managed to capture or control it - those particular powers, at least, specifically WY (never mind whatever secondary canon does, just now).

This mysterious, historical past human knowledge of the alien is exactly what the AvP movies explore, albeit in regrettable fashion.

Lambert, Lambert. What a prick.

i was wrong lol

The xenomorph impale her

>including a tranny in your movie
Nice to know Ridley Scott was an SJW before the term was invented. He should join his brother Tony in hell.

>Ripley please help us and open the door to the ship
>Ummmmm nahhhh, die faggots
Except if they'd listened to Ripley and obeyed quarantine rules they'd all be alive (except Hurt).

>Ripley it's just a stupid cat
>Ummmmmm NO! You go find my cat by yourself idc if a killer alien
Parker sends Brett after the cat, because it might set of the motion detector again

>Ok we need to come up with a plan against this Alien
>Ummmmm Dallas, go in the vents by yourself and hunt the invincible Alien you cis white male
But Ripley is against that plan.

>oh no there is only 3 of us left
>Ummmmmmmm. You two go into the dangerous cargo area where the alien is, where I will stay in the safety of the control room and than escape while you guys are getting killed
But they have no way of knowing where the alien is, and Ripley takes the bigger risk by being alone.

Because it was in his android data banks from David's experiments. Wait until Alien 6 and this is turns out to be true.

Salty ass bitch

>a transgender character in 1979

what was the point of this?

you do realise you cant read that shit without doing some fucking zooming up right?
As far as I am concerned that shit was a joke.

>tfw ywn have drunken sloopy deep space sex with your dyke crewmate after both agreeing to keep it strictly physical and not a personal relationship

>tfw you realize she wasn't on birth control and there's no Plan B on the spaceship.

saved, without hesitation..

Why Alien threads are so /comfy/

Because the first hour of Alien is top tier comfykino

being a space trucker must be comfy

why would he retcon a dead character?
Lambert has nothing to do with his movie

Fucking autism.

"Good Morning MUTHR"

Fuck that Nigger Cameron and his progressive bullshit.

Hmm I guess doctors are fucking idiots for washing their hands
And for some bullshit like "wasting time", everybody on the ship died

The early imaginings of sci-fi tech look great.

Ripley did nothing wrong
The point of quarantine is to prevent an infection getting onto the ship and killing everybody inside (which is exactly what happened)