What are the biggest misconceptions about Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
barenakedislam.com/2012/06/14/moscowabad-musims-in-moscow-demand-more-mosques-and-halal-food-shops/
sankei.com/politics/news/170714/plt1707140036-n1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That they are humans.

"Conservative"

They have influence

we are unfriendly and rude

t. nice russian

This

дoвpый дeнь!
кaк cкaжaть "unfriendly and rude" пo-pyccкии?

дaмбepт лaмбepт хep мopжoвый лaмбepт лaмбepт вpeдный хyй

fpbp

Both Russians and Finns are KARA BOGAS, stop hurting your brothers.

Russians are polite people

Came here to post this

гдe лaмбepт?
тyдa мopжи?

They are definitely more influential than Britain.

>people

That they're cold people. I think they're stoic, but they have some amazing writers and composers.

Some libshits unironically believe Russia is a country of religious fanatics but the reality is that Russia has the lowest church attendance in the world

Another thing some Westerners believe is that there are no immigrants in Russia which couldn't be more wrong

forgot pic

because its too cold to go to church most of the time. i dont think jesus would want anyone to freeze to death

Is there any misconceptions?
Nothing comes to my mind.
Probably all things are true.

Russia doesn't have many arabs or black people. But they have Caucasian and Central asian muslims, and immigrants from Ukraine Belarus and Moldova.

That's actually showcases japanese people perfectly. They believe in every piece of propaganda that's delivered to them, even more than average russoid.

Their religiousness for sure. Probably due to the confusion of silly westerners that Slavs are all the same shit.
And since Poland despite being communist for almost as long as the former USSR is vehemently catholic people assume Russians do the same.

It has led to quite a ridiculous phenomenon in Poland where members of the fucking communist party went to church every Sunday while The Church was THE enemy of the communist party to the point where the security forces considered it such big of a threat to resort to murder.
My grandfather (rip in pierogi) was one of them because my grandma was (and still is) a religious freak.

Russians are generally irreligious. Orthodoxy, Islam, Buddhism are only seen as a part of their national identity but their followers don't practise it, except for very old people

fpbp

why do you know so many irrelevant things about russia?

That we plan to occupy some countries all day. In reality it always happens suddenly

Their hatred for churkas and hatches. Russians actually don't mind Armenians, Georgians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tatars, Tajiks, etc., and happily cohabitate with them is Moscow-bad.

That's not irrelevant imo
I'm a Russiaboo but I dislike religious retards so I will fight against this baseless misconception

L-l-lies!

I h-hate them!

The ending is from Baghdad. Not the word bad. Moscovites like them. It's true

That they are a threat.
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

-bad is Persian for city

barenakedislam.com/2012/06/14/moscowabad-musims-in-moscow-demand-more-mosques-and-halal-food-shops/

Good to know

Whose propaganda is?
I'v never heard propaganda about Russia.

t. thread

>t. thread

what did he mean by this

???

That they ever stopped being antagonistic and working against Western interests after the Cold War 'ended'

The number of ''Russia did nuffin wrong'' retards and shills that have come out of the woodwork in the last 5 years or so is just a testament to how well their propaganda and disinformation campaigns are going

good video

нeдpyжeлюбный и гpyбый
use a dictionary next time

therefore....

German autism, everyone.

fpbp

that they're all evil masterminds

most of the population is too stupid to be masterminds

>Pole thinks Westerners know enough about Poland to confuse its religion with Russia

I hate to tell you this but...

>in the world
>posts selected countries

kek

oh fuck i triggered the autist proxy

A westerner sees Polish immigrants on the streets of his city and notices two things. They're poor and they go to church. He projects the same on the rest of Eastern Bloc.

What else?

Nobody thinks Russians are Catholic

if more than 25% of your country goes to church, then it is a shithole

Russian posters are, but olgino bullshit needs to stop.

I fucking hate these ”spontaneuous” threads and pro-russia ”replies” around the world.

He's not a proxy. He's a child of russian gastarbeiters in Germany, just like the autistic polish fuck in Sweden.

>imblying westerners are capable of telling a Catholic from an Orthodox.
It requires some knowledge of the outside world.

>кaк cкaжaть

saying this is like chocolate melting on my tongue. what a beautiful language))

Yes we very much are capable of telling the difference. Retard

if by "westerners" he means Americans then he is correct. the vast majority of Americans couldn't tell you what eastern orthodoxy is, or even what catholicism is.

Isn't Catholicism the largest sect in America? Wtf

That they're white or that Russia is relevant. Even Brazil is more relevant on the world stage.

no that would be generic 'protestantism'

Honestly this

there are large numbers of Catholics here but it doesn't make what I said any less true. Don't be surprised if an American asks you "Are you Catholic or Christian"?

What? Protestantism is, though American Protestantism is a bastardized horror. Catholics here unless they're recent immigrants have been assimilated into Protestant mentality anyways.
t. Catholic family

That they're not completely evil to the bone

>russian thread pops outs
>brazilian posters goes full "w-well at least we're better than them"
kek. what a pathetic favela monkeys they are

Religion being considered important and church attendance doesn't mean that they don't hold informal or secular variations of faith and corresponding wordviews. These are not really relevant.

Doesn't that affirm his point?

Probably, what Japanese get are all true.

On the contrary,
In Japanese there are many figure skating fan,
many Japanese feel favorably to Russian.

Nevertheless, Russia behaves is so aggressive.
It is very discomfort. : (

sankei.com/politics/news/170714/plt1707140036-n1.html

> Scrambling for Russian military planes is 125 times higher than Chinese military planes.
> In and after the Heisei 17 (2005) year that began announcing the number of scrambles every quarter,
> It was the second largest after 235 times in the first quarter in 26 (2014) degrees.

>Nevertheless, Russia behaves is so aggressive.
Compared to Japan - maybe. Compared to US, your're "greatest ally" (who have nuked you twice for no reason, by the way) we're white fluffy kittens.

We didn't annex integral land to them.

return texas to its rightful owner

You mean the Indians? There aren't any left. Sorry!

Then, please behave polite.
Don't make Japanese Forces scramble.

You should thank us for giving your forces free exercises.

How rude!
If your country had polite,
Russia would have given us a more good impression... : (

can you have an abortion not being of child bearing age?

Lutherian or anglican?