>tfw they will never make up and be a cute couple again
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091265
xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matt Murdock curse

> Black Cat and Daredevil hook up in his title
> shortly afterwords Slott has her become a murderous villain over a misunderstanding

Everyone he bangs dies or goes insane

I'm hoping Crazy Felicia will be retconned as Loki being an asshat again.

Doesn't Bendis have her attempting to murder Miles because there's too many Spider-Mans?

That sounds retarded. Something Bendis will definitely do.

Good, she was a shallow bitch in her early days and now shes a dumb one. Did she really sell his blood out of avarice and only have sex with him when he wore the mask? How can people think shes good for him?

I mean, Im all for Peter taking Spider-man more seriously and both of them being complety the same, but Felicia only loved Spider-man for the longest time.
The marvel knights issue where she saved him from vulture was good though. How he would ever manage to get got by him is beyond me.

It's for the best that they're not together.After all,we all know the best ship is Spidey/Carol

Yeah, but hey silks writer is making her pretty interesting as the only person who likes Cindy

I thought she was gay

No everyone just wishes she was.

Black Cat being an petty evil batshit insane asshole is already written different in most things not by Slott.

Sure they will. I mean, it won't happen while Slott is alive, but someday a new Spidey writer will come along. And that writer will have them get back together. And then another writer will come along to break them up again. Rinse and repeat until humanity goes extinct.

>Taking post-OMD characterization seriously

They've been running a character assassination on her since they got MJ out of the way. Only way they could justify Peter hooking up with Quesada's daughter.

Well luckily we have some people working on fixing Slott's mistake. Cat is bi-sexual right? I can see were this is going.

Though on a more serious note i do enjoy watching these two together since Cat is the only person who isn't waiting for Silk to disappoint her and Cindy is the only person who thinks Felicia is still capable of being a good person.

>Felicia redemption by fucking Cindy
I can see and want that. Bonus points if Peter one more complaints that this must be his villain origin story.

>My villain legacy starts...in a minute...or so.... maybe tomorrow.

>Cat is bi-sexual right? I can see were this is going.
Fucking why. Is every woman bisexual nowadays just because? Can we get a teasing femme fatale that ONLY likes men for once?

I mean, actually thinking about it I dont think I mind too much, but it seems like its part of a trend, a zeitgeist. I personally do not want yuri though. Especially if they even joke about it being ntr, come on now.

Blame Claremont.

I don't actually think they will get together, i just think these are two characters that because of how their lives are going kinda need each other.

That said I wouldn't mind if they did, and I would find it funny if we had a few NTR jokes

He didn't even get to bang Gwen, though

well 65 might still be able to

Has there been any interaction between the two apart from this?

Which comics have the best Spidey/Blackcat chemistry going on? I need shipping feels.

>he's at least a decade older than her

lol

You mean thank Claremont.

shit was fucking lame
instead of peter rushing and hugging her, we get this panel.

true that this isn't his gwen, and vice versa. but both of them had a huge emotional investment in their 'true loves'

>I need shipping feels.
Hm, I might have just the thing for you. Not a comic, unfortunately, but it's still pretty good.

What are the rules on posting links to smut here? Not the actual smut, just a link to it.

Yeah, they could've done this a million times better.
>Can you take off the mask? Can I see your face?
would've been so much more emotional than 'lets look out for eachother'.

links are fine, you could also post it to /aco/ and cross board/thread link it

You can post smut links, just not the actual smut.

Groovy.
xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091265

It's not like Pete hasn't seen clones of her before. It was a big deal the first time a few months after she died, but not since then.

At least Spider x Cat is still canon. The Best Spider-Couple didn't even get offed in a Spiderverse montage scene.

Nah, she's getting blacked in the recent chapters

They never were a cute couple. Felicia is bipolar and Peter never really loved her, just felt sorry for her whenever she inevitably fucked up everything.

Rhodey is Black?

But he acts so civilized and doesn't talk funny. No way he is black, next you gonna tell me Emenem is white or something.

>Emenem

While I agree with you that "all women are bisexual" is getting really tiring, Felicia is not bisexual. She was raped (Kevin Smith) but she's not bi.

You're probably thinking Catwoman, Selina's bisexual.

She should just rape him instead.

Nah it was stated in Evil that men do that Felicia looks at women too

She could just be lonely. Has a way of making you care less, take it from someone who knows.

I used to struggle with this balance. I grew up loving Spidey/Cat.... but when Spidey/Marvel was happening... blew my mind.

Funny thing is, I didn't realize it was happening. My wife, a Carol fan, told me about it when she called me a traitor for admitting my loyalty to Spidey/Cat.

If you're willing to swing both ways because of loneliness then you're bi.

It's a shame that Spidey/Carol will never happen.
Because they erased her memory.

I found the way she saved him from Venom aborable.

Eh, I suppose.

on thew other hand cindy has gone full evil for stupid plot reasons

>'true loves'
Gwen didn't even have romantic feelings for her Peter. Her Peter was her Uncle Ben source of guilt complex.

Yeah, my wife loved getting a hold of that issue. She walked all around the house, nostrils flaring and beating her chest with pride.

I was kinda surprised she wasn't snail-trailing around the house in excitement.

Then when Captain Marvel started, and she watched how the writers made her just "brush off" the bond like it was a fart in the breeze...

That's around when we both stopped our subscriptions.

SpiderCat doesn't have its own seperate universe were everything went great like Chat and MJ fans have.
well, Had in the case of MJ, but they still got years of Spider-Girl books

Marvel writers, comicbook writers in general, kinda forget or ignore exactly what toher writers wanted for a character.

It bothers me slightly when things like that happen.

Well, not that stupid, everyone who knows Silk seems to be waiting for her to screw up and don't trust her, heck even Gwen was giving her shit. The only person willing to sit down and hear her out is Cat. The only one willing to trust her is Cat, so it makes sense that she would start to see Cat as her only real friend.

The stupid plot was making her a double agent because no one in their right mind would allow a kid with little to no social experience do undercover work. Even highly trained operatives with years of experience are at a high risk to flip.

also in MC2 Black Cat left Flash and was dating another woman

If it gives us a spider-villain, then I am game.

it's how abrupt it is that bugs me, and I'm willing to bet it only happened so abruptly because the other Cindy is running around causing some kind of bleeding effect where 616 Cindy is being turned evil from being near her. Which in turn means that as soon as the other Cindy is dealt with, its gonna wear off, leaving Cindy with a forever ruined reputation, and probably gonna ditch Black Cat to try and clear her name.

if that doesn't happen, then great, but I see the warning signs

I don't know much about their comic book relationship, but from what I gathered from cartoons and such, I always found weird how Peter turned a blind eye to her thievery just because she gave him a boner, extra weird when he is in a relationship, can someone set me straight?

When we found out Marvel would bring Peter into the MCU without an origin story, we both were hoping he'd be an adult in the next franchise, with a rich history of fighting crime before finally being confronted by the Avengers (possibly as Civil War fallout).

Mostly, we were hoping to see an Adult Peter flirting with Carol by the time her movie came around.

>Teen Peter

Oh well. At least the Russo's and Holland did a good job with the Spidey we have. Maybe we'll get lucky and have Ultimate style Black Cat and the lap-barf age gap reveal.

They had an on-off relationship and they were friends every other time.

Her whole things was mostly getting Spidey to chill out and have more fun.
The stealing thing was mostly just what she did.

>What If? Spider-Man kept the black suit.
>Peter dies, Felicia avenges his death
>What if? Spider-Man died in Kraven's last hunt
>Felicia avenges his death

How can you say you love him if you don't even avenge his death, other Love Interests?

It'll make me laugh.

How many of them even know he's Spidey?

In the comics she quits stealing once they start going steady, and only goes back to it after they break up. and after they broke up she made sure to only steal from people that deserve it, or steal back stolen goods for the reward money

It hurts knowing that we will likely never get any more fun stories involving these two ever again.
It hurts real bad Sup Forums.

>Kraven'w last hunt
Wasn't Peter with MJ back then? If so then that's some loyalty out of Felicia.

A reprint from the old "Web of" series?

>Whatisthismagicdevice.jpg

I miss how fabulous they were. Such fantastic chemistry.

I don't know when she took on Goblin Nation there was a showing of her holding back a lot of anger and aggression so I doubt it has much to do with Cindy-65.

Personally i still think all of this is just setting up something for Black Cat

Spider-Man & Human Torch actually. relatively recent story but each issue is set in a different time period of Spider-Man's history. Its also where that page of Spidey using the spider-mobile to pull donuts on the side of JJJ's office came from

SpOck just had to beat her down like that, didn't he?
Goddamnit!

We talking about Cindy?
I thought she going to stomp on all of 'em.

She is a lot like Catwoman in that she only steals insured stuff and from criminals where the only person really in danger is herself.

Like Batman, Peter knows it's more trouble then it's worth to stop her, and she is usually pretty helpful. The boner helps too.

the way her inner narration box fades out as it begs her not to do this screams some kind of mind control or external corruption to me. it could just be a clever way to use the format to show her willfully ignoring her better judgment but...

Pete and MJ were still Honeymooning together. Felicia was off in France. When she came back to see Pete she got ambushed by Venom, who broke her nose AND devastated her with the revelation that Pete got married.

the main damage was already done long before. You'll notice that pretty much every good SpideyCat story was either written before OMD or is otherwise set before OMD.

Slott Machine having her insist that hooking up with Spidey was a strictly physical, non-exclusive thing was a huge red flag he had no intention of treating the ship as actually possible. He just wanted someone for Peter to rebound off of onto his latest OC love interest

It's moments like this, I firmly believe, that Johnny was meant to be Felicia and Peter's gay best friend.

and they were so cheeky, just brimming with pure, sincere sexuality and desire for one another that's so hard to find anywhere in fiction.

I have to agree. Felicia has too much on/off history with Peter for it to EVER be JUST physical. The idea that she'd turn evil for getting punched in the face by Spock, and stay evil after learning the truth, is proof that the writers don't like/want her characters in the comics.

Dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

please get Bendis and Slott fired from Marvel

I'd forgotten about that. Those were a shitty few panels when she gets the news.

then she showed up about fifteen issues later threatening and gaslighting MJ, right up until Peter could do with her help on something

I still find it kinda hilarious how quickly Peter forgave her for that, and MJ just had to deal with it. The writers had no idea what to do with her anymore.

and yes, the fact that Felicia has cybernetic implants got fairly quickly forgotten by the writers since. not in a plot hole kind of way, it just never got brought up by anyone

Somebdoy made a cheezy manga.
Cute.

they start fucking on page 8

These lot would make the best threesome.

Hint Hint.

>*unzips dick*

reminder that Spider-Man goes commando in his suits because he chafes easily

Just like the comics.

I can remember as a kid, reading mixed up issues all over the place and trying to put it all in order.

As some point I got my chronology straight and was like... "MJ smokes and is a total bitch to Peter about his life as Spider-Man, which she proclaimed to have always known about..."

"It's a shame... such a sexy red head is hard to come by in life, but dat sexy BlackCat is even more rare. Pete, do the right thing. Get a divorce, get together with Felicia."

Of course, years later the first issues of "The Evil that Men Do" came out. I loved the direction Smith was writing, and Dodson's art (still my favorite). Seeing them flirt again, while MJ was "taking her time" really gave me hope these two would hit it off.

>Fast Forward to Brand New Day

Peter is single, only hooking up with Cat despite all their history together. Carly comes along, I can see the ship building in the distance, so I avert my eyes to keep focus on Pete and Felicia... and nothing.

Mah nigga. MJ a shit.

Marvel Knights: Spider-Man also had Felicia still head over heels for Peter and would have taken him back in a gunshot. filename was the specific phrase used.

Part of me suspects it was very intentional on Quesada's part that OMD wiped away all Felicia's character development along with providing Peter with a satanic divorce.

Bagely, Dodson, Campbell and Lee have been my favorite Artists on Spider-Man.

I'm 50/50 with MacFarlane. I loved what he did with the webbing and the lenses on the costume, but hated Peter's face.

That fic got weird.

Hot, but weird.

The author also did one where Felicia cuckqueans Gwen.

xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091404

Every time I see pages of how they used to be, it hurts more.

That's really going to hurt when he crashes into her.