You may only post in this thread if your country has at least one chess player rated above 2700

You may only post in this thread if your country has at least one chess player rated above 2700.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontus_Carlsson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

carlsen is overrated

If you think he's overrated, how high do you think his rating should be, and why?

God, you autist nerd is still alive...

Azerbaijan is well represented with a full team in the 2700 club.

*are
Fug my grammar.

>chess
lol

brazil

Do you think that makes me happy that my country is even associated with this stupid """sport""" for autist no-lifers?
Fuck off.

дoбpe

literally the only thing your non-country seems to be good at

it sure as hell isn't the low levels of corruption, the well-diversified economy, the capable fighting force or the transparent government that your nation is good at, so take it or leave it buddy

>virgin human chess player vs chad chess engines
Have you prepared your boipuccis for Big AlphaZero Cock?

>bluh bluh bluh
Fuck off and die chess loving faggot.

Magnus Carlsson is a Swedish chess player well known for raising to the top as such a young age

Magnus Carlsen is Norwegian, but there is a Swedish GM named Pontus Carlsson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontus_Carlsson

there is some italian surnames there

Caruana represented Italy until some point in 2015. He has a dual citizenship, but transferred to USA for financial and sporting reasons.

do you follow chess as sport?
i play it with my sister that's pretty much and i played when i was in high school sometimes

Well, yes. Said Caruana leads the London Chess Classic after five out of nine rounds, where ten of the players above 2700 are participating.

cool!

If you think that is cool, you should check out his performance at the 2014 Sinquefield Cup, when he still represented Italy. He tore through a field of only world-class players, won the first seven games in a row and finished with three draws.

AlphaZero is genuinely impressive.

Make it at least 10 and I will post here another post

>Israel
lmao

We are too smart to play chess.

>playing a game that has been solved by computers
just admit your defeat and switch to something more interesting

Based Michael Adams.

I gotta be honest I have a hard time imagining a more boring competition than chess. Compiling a fucking program is more interesting than watching two people trying to prove who remembered the "Grand Encyclopedia of Chess Moves" better

>the names of the American players

>the names of greek players

Chess if for nerds babe.

Greeks are too alpha to get into chess.