Who is the best Bond Girl Sup Forums?

>craig
>bond

Eva, sweet Eva, perfect Eva.

Her Vesper is literally unironically indisputably the best.

Darude - Sandstorm

>*over Bond's earpiece*
>Damn it, Bond! They're coming for you! You can afford to grope and kiss Vesper's corpse! She's dead for Christ sake!

theyre making a new craig bond right

didnt he profess his love or whatever to lea seydoux? how are they going to have new bond girls

>dem nipples

she'll get killed, duh

I assume Blofeld will kill her like he did with Bond's wife in the original movies

Is it true that the next Bond will be black and also gay? So there will be a bond guy, not a bond girl.

Eva so fine she even makes drowning hot

>Bond is an agent of England
>Both of his best girls are French

It really does make you refléchir...

Maybe not the best, but I kinda wanted her to come back.

he's half Swiss French half Scottish

I curse the Jew writers every fucking day that they had to strike when they were making this movie. Because of that they had to turn it into a muddled series of chase scenes, but I still think it had more interesting things going on than the newer movies.

It was better than Spectre, that's for damn sure.

I would actually grope, make out and have sex with her fresh to moderately fresh corpse 100%, not kidding or exaggerating

You know what they say:

It's good form if she's still warm.

My problem is they couldn't get away from Bond's past. I was totally convinced that after Quantum they would move on and Bond would be over Vesper and back to how the old character was, but boy was I surprised.

Kara. Plays a named cello. Leads the Muj attack on the airfield. Does best stunt by a woman in entire series: driving the UAZ up into the back of the moving Hercules as it's taking off.

Maryam d'Abo went on to make a fun documentary on bondgirls too.

>you can actually see them get increasingly harder
W E W

Why are the best Bond girls also villains?

Elektra would be my second choice.

oh my fuck

wew