>inferior at summer sports
>allergic to the sun, horrible skin
>spread germs and disease
>tiny dicks
>only surviving traditions are man-skirts and polka
>low fertility rates
>abandoned all their religions
>not even the best conquerors in world history
>every country they've colonized would rather go back to being a third world shithole than be ruled by anglo scum
>slaves to the Jew
>most of them are on medication
>most are overweight and are alcoholics

Tell me Sup Forums why whites are so great and why I should care about """"white genocide""""

IGNORE THREAD

The truth hurts doesn't it

good one tyrone
you don't get your welfare this month or somethings? only reason thats west whites are pathetic is that they pity your worthless niger live

trump is a very smart man. he let his daughter convert to judaism/marry a jew as he knew white christians are simply the inferior race.

we had a good run

No more posts?
Typical niger tactic, throw shit and run away

(you)

Because for all the manageable predicament white people face on a daily basis, the alternative is being a nigger or a mudshit.

Trust me, you'd rather be white.

>at least we're not niggers

feels good man

>dragged the third world kicking and screaming into modernity
>objectively the most beautiful and meaningful race of humans to have ever exist

>Brexit passes
>everyone fears a rise in Islamophobia
>Brits would rather the Poles leave than the Pakis

How does that make you feel, you are lower than Pakis. Reminder that half of modern Poland is on stolen land. The world would have been a better place if Churchhill let you get annexed by Germany.

Seriously THIRD place in IQ. Some master race

>modernity
>good

oh I'm laughin

Doesn't the world record for largest penis belong to a white guy?

But the guy who has the largest penis in world records is supposedly white?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I'll bet you read that in a book written by white people. If true he probably used that big dick to fuck his sister.

I believe so Roger. Fancy meeting down the pub later? Kenneth and the lads will be there!

>owned your great grandmother

Also taught you language so that you could one day shot post on Sup Forums.

Well, we are still here, being master of our own future, not a fucking lap dog of government. Soon Trump will take away trough, then you realize nigger are nothing without "crackas"

>shot post on Sup Forums

Too bad they didn't bother to teach you the language. Reminder that whites weren't the firsts to have a written language.

when will you realise that whites are nothing without the "joos"

REEEEEEE

>make music that is way more advanced than just "shake yo ass"
>excell in almost any sport that doesn't involve running or jumping
>objectively the most successful race in history (in science, warfare, living conditions, conquering, subjugating and many more)
>spawned from a very diverse place with lots of different traditions, cultures and customs, while being the same ethnicity
>countries that rebelled against colonisation have only degraded in 60+ years time instead of prospering without whitey holding them down, and are admitting that they need the white man
>so successful and powerful the parasitic race concluded it would make the most profit leeching off of the white man
>overconsumption of drugs as well as manufacturing/distributing it is frowned upon

Master race.

right, especially when europe was trying to get rid of them in medieval ages and they come to us begging for shelter, really powerful indeed.

Contrary to what you may believe, no white authors have written any books about willy sizes.
Unlike blacks, who are insecure about the size of their winkles.
I think they have the ridiculous notion that having a big john Thomas proves their manhood.
Whites prove their manhood by being fathers to their children and inventing things to better mankind.
If you hate whitey so much, maybe you should go and live in the jungle where your ancestors developed their civilisation, you probably could get a nice house made out of sticks or mud and a car made out of frogs tongues or something.

get off the white man's internet, asshole

Why is a religion considered a """""""""""""""race"""""""""""""""?

kek

Jews.

Because it's both a race and a religion, friend.

Mexican, korean, japanese, cuban are race
All white are the same
the fuck

Ask the goys that.

And yet here you are, espousing your lamentations of a group of people you will never reside in. A bit jealous, are we?

>muh inventions

I suppose you gotta pass the time doing something while Jamal is with your wife and your rotten children grow up spitting on your ancestors.

pol is going full hate whitey today.

>thinking he's black and not some beta kike shitposting.

>inferior at summer sports

Why are black folks stuck permanently in high school, thinking about "summer sports" and "having a dialog" like a fucking model UN club?

>All white are the same

You wish, you dirty Polack.

The jokes on you, my wife died of cancer a year ago. :^)

not really, i just polish my english, im still newfag here : ^)

I'm sorry to hear thar Britbro. How are you holding up?

the point was that white are NOT the same
i will never compere proud slavic folks to degenerate westerners

>No rhythm
stopped reading right there.
yes we do and who fucking cares.
niggers.

>implying our rythm is the drums that the entire world marches to

What race are you? If you go by stereotypes whites have the 2nd biggest dicks, where does the small dick thing come from?

I'm doing pretty good desu, considering I made that shit up.

oh look, this thread again
shills trying to start a race war. desu im proud white, and friends with lots of smart blacks, none think like this lol.. most look up to me cause they know their place as a man, i guess this isn't detroit or w/e...