Arab league summit in Mauritania

>arab league summit in Mauritania
>lasts one day instead of two
>6 heads of state present instead of 22

Looks like the panarabism myth is dead, after all.

So much about "the unity of the arab world".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4_kN-eP07A
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11662036
ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bum

Still no Ummah? That's too bad :)

Guess we'll kick more Muslim butt from the sky

Arab league is exclusively about development and resolving conflict in member countries, senpai

so is this dis-heartening to you Morocco?
I'm ignorant of alot of these type of political issues

Well, ever since Libya, Iraq, and Syria died, the Arab League kinda stopped being even remotely relevant

It's not like any country actively works towards the goals discussed there

The initial goal of the Arab League was to work towards creating an EU-like union between "arab" countries (ex-ottoman empire nations in general) in order to foster the economic development of those nations, but nowadays it's just an annual meeting where bored representatives half-heartedly talk about stopping terrorism

I'm more of a neo-ba'athist myself (pan-arabism doesn't interest me), but the two successful (and only) countries with that ideology (Iraq and Libya) got horribly trashed on...

>but the two successful (and only) countries with that ideology (Iraq and Libya) got horribly trashed on...
Syria might still survive.
>inb4 they no real ba'athists

Yeah from this end it looks like Iraq and Libya were the only ones taking care of shit.
Then they get called terrorists for (((reasons))) by the american media ,
and we replace the leadership.

>I'm as sick of the cycle as an American "citizen" can be
>I understand why everyone over there thinks America is an asshole

But I hope they don't blame every burger for the crimes of a certain (((influencial group)))

I don't see an end game in Syria where the country doesn't split into 2 maybe 3 countries.

Syria wasn't really as successful as Iraq or Libya in the first place.
Half of Syria is in ruins. It'll survive, in the same way that Iraq survived.

Iraq was a horrible, horrible mistake, and every party involved realized that way too late.

Honestly, I doubt the Middle East will have recovered from this in 50 years. Iraq and Syria being completely destroyed, the Palestine crisis that won't be resolved for a while, Jordan's extremely serious water crisis (seriously, nobody ever talks about it when it could trigger one of the first wars for water)...

>People anywhere still support the Iraq war

there are some out there, but they are too braindead or stubborn to admit they are wrong

>but 9/11
we should have just taken Israel if we gave a fuck
hell if we gave a fuck then we could actally just fix the shit over there

bu instead of that we are part of the side that is funding and profiting off the destabalization of that area

>opium for the kicker

>9/11
what?
I thought saudis/afghanistan were the ones suspected

Wasn't saddam accused of holding weapons of mass destruction?

Good.
It's time for the islamic caliphate

Egypt, you're literally next if Syria falls

>It's time for the islamic caliphate
>implying that will happen when sisi is in control

He had chemical weapons that we gave him
>mustard gas
9/11 was the saudis, british banking/opium cartels, and Israel (mossad)
>I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the short of it

Saddam was going off script so we fixed that
Afghanistan had all this poppy so we fixed that
Gaddifi, see Saddam

Its a propaganda shitshow over here
And even if any of them could possibly pose a threat to America, well they can't so thats not even a hypothetical

good you fucking traitor morroco is an african country

So are Mauritania, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt.

Your point?

yeah """"""""""""african""""""""""""""" morroco is a real african country

>real african country
What do you mean by that?

All of those countries reside on the continent of Africa

Algeria and Morroco are the only true North African countries the rest are arab

Do you mean berber when you say "North african"? Yeah, Morocco and Algeria are ethnically berber, but at this point that culture has been erased and replaced by arabo-muslim culture (which is a shame, honestly).

Doesn't mean I can deny Morocco and Algeria culturally being arab countries, though, for most intents and purposes.

Don't worry lad I'm just shitposting

dont mind him , he's just another autistic /pol user

Eh, as long as I can inform some people, it's fine

This smug fucker saudi prince will be the savior, just wait

I am mostly into arms and weapons diplomacy.
I can say this guy has really some big plans.

>saudis
>relevant

They don't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. Once oil is gone, they will horribly crash. Its economy is the least diversified in the gulf cooperation council. They practice constant inbreeding.

Their culture is as desolate as their landscape.

Reminder that Saudi Aramco yearly income is 3 times your country yearly income.
And they are not dumb as they look, they own shit tons of companies and almost 1 trillion dollar of investments in the US

>they own shit tons of companies and almost 1 trillion dollar of investments in the US

Implying burgers are not gonna take over those assests once Saudi is too weak/poor to protect itslef

hope so, I want their toxic money and wahabi funding out my country. I want the Saudis turn into a military dictatorship and every wahabi hanged from the next lamp post.

I know my country is going down the shitter, but it doesn't mean saudis don't have any problems.

The population is unhappy as fuck, obesity/unemployment/smoking rates are alarmingly high. None of them are active participants in politics.

Remember: in 30 years, most of those officials will either be senile or dead. What will happen then if no one can (or wants) to succeed to them?

>why does my gov't hate this guy?
because we are funding ISIS, ISIL, and Al Nusra

Why must we exist on this timeline?
I hope all you niggas are pro TRUMP cause Hillary will glass the desert

If Trump is elected, I won't be able to go to murica for a year or two

If Hillary is elected, Middle East breaks down even further

I don't think there's a choice here

WE ARE FULL

That's not the image I wanted to post

Why would I even come to Germany? I'm not a rapefugee

That Arab League thing seems to me like a school club... those Gulfie faggot only interested on "military alliances", AKA we stay ready to defend them anytime in exchange they give us some shekels.

What if destroying the Arab league and pan arabism was always Muricas plan? Noone could seriously believe you could turn Iraq into a "lighthouse of democracy", but destroying it AND Syria AND Lybia that was possible. And with it ends the possibility of an independent EU like Arab League, which would limit Americas influence in the world.

your arab league proofed shit against your Isreal wars

I'm sorry about that, but its just how it has to be...

Then again Trump will actually do something about terrorism
>atleast stop funding it, etc...

Maybe then you can make Morocco great again.

reminder to all you blue pilled goyim ITT.

He has made som serious enemies inside the royal family and among the rest of the saudi elites. Also, the US government strongly prefers the dude that got kicked out of the succesion hierarchy to make room for him. I don't see him living a long and prosper life

I'm dissapointed in the Arab Countries
youtube.com/watch?v=d4_kN-eP07A

>your arab league proofed shit against your Isreal wars
This is an english website, please use correct english

Israel's air force was incredibly superior to Jordan's, Syria's, and Egypt's. That, plus the element of surprise secured their victory in the six-day war.

>Maybe then you can make Morocco great again
Middle East instability isn't what's holding back Morocco, its corrupt government and the king's desire to treat his country as a cash machine is.

It's not in the royal family's interest that the Moroccan population recognises its rights.

Nobody said Syria was in the wrong here, senpai

We are the rightful owners of the world so it's justified.

>Not knowing Britain helped Al Saud to take down Sharif Hussein in exchange to not never fight for Palestine
>Not knowing this happened everywhere
>Not knowing in the 67's war Saudi and most ME sent a couple of soldier just to count "defending Palestine"
>Not knowing (((they))) controlling ME just like (((they))) are controlling (((Jewnited States of Jewmerica)))

I mean I'm not telling you to revolution...

I mean "democracy" is clearly not working well as I watch this shitshow called the DNC

>do you even 2nd amendment bro?

wasn't the last king even worse? also you should do more deals with solar panels e.g. siemens nobody needs your phosphor go with the time

Certainly there is a lot of (((Americans))) who believe this. But all power is temporary. Culture is not. If your Empire is gone one day: what will be left? Will you be remembered like Rome and Greece, live on in the minds and hearts of the world elite. Or will your memory be thrown away like a used McDonalds bag.

>rome never died
>we re-settled

>he isn't a Berber nationalist
trash

>phosphor
you mean phosphate?
We're still the world's largest exportator, and the reserves are estimated to run out in about 347 years. Still pretty manageable, desu

>wasn't the last king even worse?
Hassan II was a dictator that didn't hesitate to gun down political opponents

However, it is true that he was governing during a really rough time, and managed to both transform Morocco from a half-done country at the end of the French protectorate into a stable local power

You also have to remember he lived through half a dozen coup/assassination attempts

Honestly, I think we'd be in better shape if Hassan II was governing right now instead of Mohammed VI: he was a tyrannical and great leader

Kind of weird desu, but I don't think many people outside of Moroccans could understand

>do you even 2nd amendment bro?
It's basically impossible to get a firearm here (and in the maghreb in general), worse than the most restrictive european nations

Why would I want to die?
I consider myself berber, but culturally, I was raised as an arab

I don't even speak amazigh (and a lot of people don't, which is a shame, since it's not even taught in public schools five years after it was recognised as the second official language of Morocco)

I'm sorry to hear that

well atleast you know step 1 to MMGA!
>good luck brother

Personally I've always wanted Morocco to stay alive
>but I'm not a Sup Forums sanctioned white nationalist

Make Morocco a berber state. If Israel can revive a dead language you can definitely stop being colonized by arabs

25% of the population considers itself berber when the entirety of Morocco is ethnically berber

98.7% of the population is muslim, the king considers himself from the direct lineage of the prophet Muhammad (so arab)

there's been a berber upheaval since 2011, but the majority of the population is against it

Nah, Morocco will stay alive, but I doubt it will evolve rapidly in the future

60 years after our independence, we still have a 33% illiteracy rate

As long as we stay the US' friends (after all, we're the first country to have recognised the US as an independent country), we'll get by, but I'm honestly moving out of here in a year or two because the country is slowly sinking into stagnation and there's nothing I could do about that

(of course, that's not the main reason: I want to study Computer Engineering, and there aren't any good schools for that here)

I'll have to second that
>Trump would as well
>>but thats "speculation"

Have you looked into Japan?
>idk how they treat darker skinned people though

huh so arabs ARE racist

huh

> ignoring arab gulf states and iraqi diaspora involvement

behead yourself mohamad

>idk how they treat darker skinned people though
I'm "white" anyway (mediterranean-looking)

I'm learning Japanese (mostly for fun and muh weebshit), but they horribly any job that isn't corporate employee shit

I'm moving to France, anyway

(((we))) are just going to use your islamic state to smash the saudis and all other nations in Greater Israel then we are going to dumpster it.

You need to get up early if you're going to beat the Jews, goy

good luck and don't name your kid in france mohammed

France?
well I guess its close

>but why?

Rome wasn't ruled by Jewish merchants, Zionists and loxists though, burger. Or by general financial capitalism and big corps.

I was in a French school, French is my mother tongue along with Moroccan and Arabic, it's close, I've got family there, and I love the country and its culture in general

Fuck no
I'm not muslim senpai

Well that makes sense
>atleast thats 1 fan of their culture

> zionists
> bad

takfiri yourself abdullah

Oh hello, it's you again, dead children posting kike from New Zealand. You really are my favorit Sup Forumsack.

Like what?

>where did all that come from?
>>what is the house of Medici?
>>>what is the vatican?

Off to Israel within the month, friend. You should come join. Only while Zionizing is a man truly a man.

>opium cartels
correct all those drug dealers brought those major superpowers to conflict for some more dope money :^)

>look at flag
>>can't tell if shitting me or not...
I mean I'm pretty sure drug suggling is a half cover up for human trafficking

imagine being an aryan.

maori tier shit, family.

>not respecting your ethnicity and striving to be an example regardless

hans your not full until we start calling you guys adolf

> selling drugs, killing children and being a useless nigger

Perhaps you'd like to come over here and recruit for islam?

I never got a bop it as a kid and always wanted one. should I buy one as an adult?

Do they really have that kind of reputation over there?

do you like simon says?
if yes than yes
if no then maybe, if you have a 90's toys collection

>panarabism myth
>myth
Anyone who ever believed that shit is a moron.

That's why I said "myth", senpai

"arab" countries' interests are too far away from each other

Political islam is a horrible thing

Greed will tear them apart before they can realize what's happened.

They would make fantastic muslims. They are far far stronger, far far more savage than arabs, indonesians or africans

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11662036

They don't matter....until they execute their deal with the pakis to get some nukes

Jesus christ, how horrifying. What's with the abos in Australia and the maoris in NZ?

>paki - saudi alliance

This is why we needed Iraq in order to maintain some balance in that region, man

bump

They are a people who ate flesh for thousands of years.

They really do best as warriors. If the muslims here pull any shit, kill any maori kids, the white man will not be able to hold them back

they will burn mosques and slaughter muslims in their homes.

islamic state got nothing on them

Sounds like you got your anti-ISIS weapon, sheepfucker

just unleash the maoris

bump

don't worry goatbanger, they will unleash themselves.

On you

>goatbanger
that's the Middle East, senpai, we only have camels here.

>implying I'm a mudslime

Can't have a union for the Mediterranean if you have a pan arab league and stable countries that don't need to look to the EU
ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/

Are you implying the UfM actually does shit?