How do I refute these points? Is it worth my time?

How do I refute these points? Is it worth my time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aeVpLzBnKYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not worth your time. Just a zombie with the same old bullshit talking points who can't think for themselves. Conversation can't bear fruit.

you do realize that orange binocular is valid points right?

who cares he has already won
deal with it !

Chuckled at the 'are you kidding me?' response. Also, these people base their ideology off of emotion. Do you really think you can win that when they feel that anyone who isn't Democrat is a toothless hillbilly racist named Cleetus?

should I just delete the whole post to fuck with him? he's still going, at #9

They're not "points". They're feelings and opinions. "Well he feels dictatorish." Literal retardation going on here.

Leave the shitposting to Canada, you clearly don't know how to do it user.

holy shit, yik yak.....no mans lands dude dont even try

it never fails. ask someone WHY x candidate is bad and they freak out

>SERIOUSLY? wtf you dont know?
>i cant even bother explaining it to you

You'd be suprised, here in CHICAGO, we get tons of pro trump posts. we also get few fuck hillary posts that dont get shot down in two minutes

Didn't hear those liberals complaining when press was being shut out of Ferguson riots and other such events. Gee wonder why.

Not worth your time, buuut you could point out his goals to rebuild american infastructure (ie roads and public transportation) alongside his goal to maintain peace with russia unlike shillarys hawkish stance.

Then you could bring up whitewater and all those people that have "conveniently" died while being near or around Clinton.

Then for the piece de resistance, bring up the DNC bias that stabbed bernie in the back (playing the bernout card helps too)

I did play the bernout card and it didnt help at, which is surprising. Yak has become either pro trump or pro hillary and anyone who is a bernie fan gets shot down

Please, please, please tell them how to use 'then' & 'than' properly! It's driving me nuts how people are getting more and more stupid with language!

There were no actual points made, the closest you could get to one is the freedom of press, but not for the reasons he's stated.
Rather he's sued journalists for blatant hit pieces and slander neither of which are protected by the freedom of the press.

There really isn't much of any reason to actually try arguing against him though, for the most part anti-trump spastics are too far entrenched into Hillary's vagina.

Hillary wasn't a resident of New York until 10 months before she wanted to run for senate

If you want more material sift through the /Cfg/ threads. Those guys are still going down the rabbit hole, but they've compiled alot of stuff into tl;dr

learned about her past association with david duke from there.

thats trumps entire fucking campaign. since when has he ever had a speech full of legit facts?
not shitposting you mongloid

>no valid plans for America

seems like he does. No less than hillary imo.

>too authoritarian

Hillary is just as authoritarian

>against freedom of press

Hillary literally has the media on her payroll.

> He was a democrat before he ran for president

Well, people change their mind. Hillary has changed her stance on most things many times (notably gay marriage)

>he's part of the problem

Hillary is a bigger part of the problem

>most of what he says is factually incorrect

some is probably but at this point I hope I've made my point that Hillary is worse.

Everything except freedom of press is not an argument. As far as the statement on the press goes, even Milton Friedman argued that the government should step in if the media becomes so one sided that it becomes difficult for the average citizen to experience a full variety of opinions and it's worth noting that the media is overwhelmingly left-leaning, which leads to people becoming absolutely retarded like your friend.

youtu.be/aeVpLzBnKYM

He's against freedom of the press?

Trump blacklisting publications who write hit-pieces on him is nothing new, but Obama's use of the legal system to silence the media is unprecedented in its scale.

The Obama administration has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined. Do you think Hilldog is going to change this? Has she renounced this use of power?

just say this

>he'll stop NATO aggression against Russia and save us from WW3

with pic related

>Has never heard Trump's campaign other than excerpts from the New York Post and John Stewart.

How do you know what Trump's campaign is?

>factually incorrect isn't that bad of a thing, r-right guys?
go read a fact-check on Trump's RNC acceptance speech. it's literally full of fear-mongering rhetoric with little factual substance.

You mean I should read things like Politifact to see if Trump is lying or not?

>blatant lying by trump

damn is it really this bad?

>Transgendered girls aren't boys
Didn't read any further

>friedman
my nigga