Why are there so many russophobes under Russian flags?

Why are there so many russophobes under Russian flags?

Proxies?
Soros' employees?

Self hating Russians

Angry Ukies and triggered churkas with proxies

basically this

russian=scum

/thread

>thread about Russia #357783
euro hours are so wonderful

Tell me something good about Russia.

There are very few of them. They just post a lot

>something good about Russia.

they have a good taste of humour

Girls
Language
Culture
History
Music
Literature
Cinema
Scientists
Philosophy

They haven't managed to win cold war and poison whole world with communism

I guess that's a good thing

Its cultural achievements?
Oh wait im talking to an Australian lol, how would you know about that.

I like internet here and the fuck that people understand that math and physics absolutely superior sciences

They love cats a lot.

i wish we had more universities like нмy

there is not a lot of things to be proud of, also russians posting on foreign sites usually are open minded to other cultures while russian politicy isnt.

If eu person hate his country he can move in any other eu country without visa and meeting in embassy.
If russian person hate russia he can move just in Uruguay or Bangladedh
Of course we hate this prison

>russians posting on foreign sites usually are open minded to other cultures while russian politicy isnt.

We are hostages here, and cannot escape. Its not our politicy

Whenever I visit St Peterburg I post shit under Russian flag.

lol

i dont say its your fault at all but politics afraid of the western world and its sins, fall of ussr is still too close for mentalities to change, maybe next generation if its not brainwashed by putin.

>Why are there so many russophobes under Russian flags?
Toe it seems more like ethnic groups bashing each other. Remember they are one of the oldest multi-cultural societies. Also, the bydlos really don't come here so most aren't Putin fanboys.

>If russian person hate russia he can move just in Uruguay
That's one of the nicer S.A. countries though.

They know more about Russia)

Oh you

You're a dumb fucking faggot. Those """russians""" aren't ethnic russians. Picrelated is russian imageboard census I conducted a couple of days ago. As you can see, Russians are a minority, ~35% at best.

Internet is cheap and fast, at the same time no one gives two shits about copyright, so everything is easily piratable. Mostly free education, relatively cheap alcohol, a lot of hot girls, Russian rock, metal and battle rap.

Im 99% sure u'd become one if u had to live here as an average person

Ando you cannot even imagine how many of them hang around on 2ch/po/

is this true?

No niggers in Russia

Russia is like 83% pure east Slavic last i checked

Theres always a Finnish flag hanging at the guest stands in the stadium of zenit
Pretty infuriating if you ask me

yeah but I wouldn't really trust Russian census data.

Plenty in my city, most are university students from Africa, a lot of Chinese too, Indians, Algerians and moroccans started to appear recently. A lot of universities here and all try to attract foreign students.

Beautiful city but full of aids

Maybe not all Russians are retarded and morally bankrupt enough to praise their kleptocratic government.

Instead they are praising fascist shitfaces like navalny or maltsev
So much better, huh?
Opposition is a joke and dead

Most of us actually don't give a fuck about anything and just try to live our lives.

you get what I mean. There are MUCH more non-whites than what the "census" suggests.

Sure just yesterday that russian maniac went full 1488

>russophobes
Is this a name for people in their mind?

Fuck this prison.

Higher ups make a shit pile out of a country while they can leave whenever they want while people still live in the mess they made.

Oh well, at least their children live in US and Europe.

>le 35% face

t. Mongolian "russian"

you sure know better from Brazil

Russian girls
Tolstoy
Dostoevsky
Tchaikovsky
Vladimir Putin
Vodka
Landscapes
Satellites
Cat videos
Russians doing Russian stuff all over the internet

Like a quarter of Russian population is made of non-white subhumans. Naturally they hate the race that rules then

What’s wrong with it, subhuman shitskin? Russia for Russians. Going to have a sweet laugh at your non-whiteoid and cuck tears when Russians starts puttin jews, tatars and chechens on one way trains
This basically

This
I'm at least 5 generations "pure russian" and I hate this fucking place.
Literally the only good thing about russia (and it's capital-exclusive) is a good&cheap internet connection.

> Russia for Russians
> Argentina for Spaghetti and Nazi diaspora

>communist subhuman
>won’t be killed by the Folk Tribunal
Pick one, sandnigger tatar
>Argentina for Spaghetti and Nazi diaspora
Exactly

I've noticed that Russians and Chinese are the only ones really innovating with new architecture.