theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice strawman

The argument on the other side is
>a fertilized fetus isn't a human

unless you've got some proof to the contrary you aren't convincing anyone

>murder is illegal and immoral
>expect if you're the government
How can you seriously support wars and the death penalty?

Without intervention it would become a human

Are people this fucking dense?

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.
Abortion is not unlawful.
Therefore it is not murder.

Checkmate Republitards.

>murder is illegal and immoral
>except if you're a soldier and want a hostile dead

Might makes right.

You have to define a point whereupon the fertilized fetus can be considered a Human, at this juncture.

Why do you support air when it can be used to kill someone by inflating it into someone's veines?

Racist much

Fetuses aint persons, leaf

Exactly. That's what the argument is about. It's still illegal to abort a baby at a certain point.

Sometimes women get babies raped into them at and their point it was not their fault that the baby exists and now has to die it is the fault of the rapist and he should be charged with both the rape and also the murder of the baby when it's aborted.

some potatoes shouldnt sprout

> If someone kills a pregnant woman and kills the baby inside, it is 2 counts of murder
> But if the woman kills the baby herself, it's legal
> It's only murder if the woman wants the baby
> So progressive and compassionate

Because its helping keep the nigger population in check. Now if only we could push the spics towards it too.

at what point does it become a human?

That is what the debate is about.

Lot's of people say sometime in the second trimester. Who knows? Up for research

when its can survive on its own without the mother

why is that retarded baby with zika being pushed into a bucket by a nigger sow?

When the State recognizes it with a birth certificate.

The idea that a woman should have the right to kill something even close to being human to avoid the consequences of sex suggests that she has the right to sex.
which she doesn't. If a woman can't find a willing partner it doesn't give her the right to commit rape.
sex is not, and will never be, a human right.
killing an unborn child, whether a fetus is to be considered human or not, is not justified under the pretext of defending ones' "right" to sex.

If it feels pain it's murder

>retarded baby with zika
You are retarded

Because fetuses aren't people. You can't murder something that isn't a person.

Personally, I agree with you that terminating a fetus isn't ideal, but there are several situations that warrant it, and society is statistically much better off when parents are actually prepared for their children.

>everyone should be treated the same
hi commie cuck

A fetus can't be fertilized so you don't even know what you're talking about. An embryo is a fertilized egg.

A heart beats at 2 weeks user

Why even ask on Sup Forums? It's full of reddit-tier homosexual weed smoking atheists. They love the million of dead white babies as long as there's lots of dead black ones too. Degenerates.

perfect, thanks!

That's the problem. Women make up excuses for their horrible foresight. Instead of admitting they fucked up, they rather make up shit about the baby not being real, so they can sleep at night after murdering their child. I'm not against abortions, but I'm against women making shit up to appease their feelings.

> Oh, it's ok, they aren't really humans yet
> yeah, I'm a vegan but wont eat eggs because it's baby birds

>cells attached to your organs
>baby

Bad bait attempt

So we can abort you then?

There is a concept called body autonomy. Its generally considered a human right. Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. Its why you can’t be forced to donate blood, tissue, or organs. Even if you are dead. Even if you’d save or improve 20 lives. It’s why someone can’t touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.
A fetus is using someone’s body parts. Therefore under bodily autonomy, it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a persons continuous consent. If they deny and withdraw their consent, the pregnant person has the right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else’s body parts to live, they can also legally deny me their use.
By saying a fetus has a right to someone’s body parts until it’s born, despite the pregnant person’s wishes, you are doing two things.
1. Granting a fetus more rights to other people’s bodies than any born person.
2. Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse.

So I can poison pregnant women and kill their babies and no murder charges for me since they're not human.

so you wouldn't kill the guy who killed your whole family? I think death penalty should be allowed in order to not waste any of resource to keep the trash in prison.

Exactly.

I think it's morally reprehensible but it should be legal.

But if someone else murders your unborn baby you want them punished for murdering your unborn baby.

wtf i hate women now

The answer isn't to have more white children, the answer is to kill more nonwhites.

You don't solve a problem by making another problem worse. Come on Sup Forums.

Yes, it's called an abortion you fucking idiot.

because it is not is not a conscious being. life is not precious.

Nope, because at that point she's intending to have the child. You stopped the intentional beginning of a life.

If my kid comes out without a brain or something silly that doctors couldn't have detected before, before the birth certificate papers are signed my wife and I should be able to choose to give it up for adoption. We'd pay for a week's worth of care and then it'd be up to charities to pick up the tab or the baby would be terminated.

so we should be able to kill toddlers? are you actually this dumb or are you simply an edgelord?

So kids born with that disease that basically makes them braindead can be killed at anyone's discretion since they're not conscious beings?

What about people in comas

Or people with brain damage?

no one makes this argument and it's great

If a homeless person connected themselves to you to make use of your healthier organs, should you be allowed to cut them off, even if they would die? Of fucking course you should. Why then is the argument any different if it's some fucking nigger's rape baby?

>life begins upon the exit of the womb

Because its still socially acceptable. A fucking leaf.

toddlers need CARE to survive

they dont need any specific body parts / body functions from a person to survive; they just need someone to care for them.

while depending on care, they are independently alive of their mother or anyone else

I think this might be one of reason why our society is so fucked up. No more decency, just carried away following pleasures without consequence. All the dead souls in women's belly bring this society more depravity and chaotic.

>life begins at conception

I know everyone makes fun of Mexican intellectuals, but goddamn this is fucking brilliant.

>How can you seriously support abortion?
because eugenics is deemed to be taboo and illegal without abortion blacks would literally be overrunning the U.S. by now

>It's full of reddit-tier homosexual weed smoking atheists
yes but you and I are also here

The children don't choose to develop in your womb though, where's their body autonomy?

Nine times out of ten it's your choices that cause the fetus to be there in the first place, leaving the occasional rape case out for now, you CHOSE to do something as consenting adult, consent of course meaning that you know the potential consequences of your actions, and you become pregnant, you must take responsibility for that. You have forced a life into this world without it's prior consent, you cannot then kill it because 'it doesn't have your consent to be there'. If you drag someone into your home, it is not lawful to kill them because you don't consent to them trespassing.

If you put yourself in a position where you know you may become pregnant you have no right to preach body autonomy because you agreed to share it with the potential new life which would form upon fertilization. If you don't agree to this then you do not consent to sex, since you don't fully understand the potential consequences your actions would have.

>people thinking humans are any more special than animals

Maybe when they get to a certain age and can start thinking. But before that they're just like any other animal, acting on instinct eating and shitting and making noise. For a redpill board a lot of you are sure bluepilled as fuck on certain things.

It's not a question of when it becomes 'alive' or 'human' but rather when it becomes a person. Personhood is a complicated idea but I think of it like we can happily kill pigs despite them being living creatures that feel pain because they don't possess personhood. Neither do unborn babies, arguably neither do newly born babies but then we're getting into some dodgy territory.

Some people, like that twat Singer, go as far as to say a healthy pig is more useful and worthy of life than a disabled child.

war is legally declared though unless you're obongo

a fetus needs care too. If a pregnant woman drinks, smokes crack, or other bullshit then the fetus isn't being properly cared for

>war is legally declared
>no american war has been legally declared by congress since WWII

Your mum obviously, smoked a lot of crack.

Fetuses and OP have done nothing to earn personhood. Murder has nothing to do with whether they're "alive" yet. If they're not people they belong to the woman they're inside of.

Abortion is the reason the black population has stayed at ~12% for the last 50 years in the U.S. Why do you want more nigger criminals? Also How can you be anti-abortion while being anti-welfare??? (pic related)

>I'm not against abortions, but I'm against women making shit up to appease their feelings.
That's how women work, you'll have to deal with it.
>inb4 *tips fedora*
I don't want to be edgy or anything, it's just the truth. I've been forced to listen to and analyze all my mom's relationship problems with her boyfriend during my childhood and I know what I'm talking about when I say that some women will always think they're right no matter how stupid they are. If they get applauded for how intelligent and lovely they are since they were born, they will believe it and never think about their misbehavior. And if someone scolds them, they'll have ten other people consoling them and telling them what a bitter virgin loser that person is, because they secretly hope to get some pussy.
And this is the problem with abortion and all the shit about third wave feminism. These women grew up always being applauded for everything, never receiving negative feedback for saying bullshit. Now if someone criticizes them, they'll either get angry or go into PTSD mode and cry for help, because they've never dealt with this before. And depending on how pretty they are, multiple whitenight drones will come to defend them.

A rape baby can be viewed as a parasitic, unwanted, organism. less than human.

>a temporarily comatose patient isn't a person
>they belong to the hospital they're in

>How can you seriously support abortion?

You start with saying that a 3 month fetus is not a human being...you make exuses to feel good with yourself . Personally I know that abortotion IS Murder , but i would not allow my partner to keep a child with some genetic problem or shit. Things would be better if people just start to be honest.

So according to you all that determines whether something is human or not is if it is wanted. I'll stick to biology to make that determination rather than women's feelings.

>being against nigger population control
Fuck off to reddit you leafcuck

Is cracking an egg open the same as beating a chicken to death?

We should be able to abort women and minorities since they are also all of these things.

I dunno, but balut is close to killing a duck

Nothing less than braindeath can take away that a person is a person.

But black people don't get abortions they have three kids and get welfare. Abortion is wiping out the white population.

Killing a pregnant woman is not a double homicide, you don't get to have it both ways.

I think abortion is terrible but I think sterilization and contraception are better.

forcing a woman to carry a baby is huge huge fuck you to her personal liberty, especially if it was rape, forcing her all the physiological changes is just nasty

i still see it as murderish, but with a great fucking justification

i mean u can force peoplle to go to school, do work, jury duty, et cetera, even raise their born kids, but pregnanccy u should have the option not to, because it's a huge fucking ordeal u shud have the freedom to avoid, ya dig

But by then the embryo has developed

You're joking right? Niggers get abortions more than any race.

>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

It could also become a black or jew.
Where's your argument now?

I agree with you on rape. But if the conception was as a result of consensual sex, then the woman needs to learn to use a fucking condom.
Abortion is not a form of birth-control.

Imo, abortion should only be legal if the baby is retarded, the mother's life is at risk because of the pregnancy, or if the woman was raped

babies aren't people you fucking idiot

killing your unborn child is YOUR right. if you wanna flush that thing down the toilet its nobodys business but your own. thats what freedom is all about.

people really should think twice before eating meat though- animal lives matter.

Even children who are teenagers don't have the same rights as adults. They can't vote, can't live on their own, can't choose which school they go to. I mean, if you pass a driving test, you'd think they should let you drive, no matter what your age. But they don't

Also, people change their mind. Yeah I know, I hate when everyone thinks they deserve an nth chance for the sake of nth chances. But if we don't allow for this, you could stop people from getting divorced, or at least do so for particular reasons. Though it would be better if less people got divorced, you can't force people not to do so, even if it's just from a change of heart from the people involved.

Also, Juan makes the point of bodily autonomy as a human right, you don't just loose this due to previous choices in your life. Tbh that's the same reason I think prisoners deserve the right to vote, not just because a lot of major breakthroughs in nations are born out of revolt

Mentally picture Africa.

Except when it doesn't.
And without intervention a flower would become a fruit, produce, seed, and become another plant.
A fetus cannot survive on its own and and does not constitute "life" in the biological or medical sense until after the second trimester, hence why it's illegal at that point.

Underrated as fuck.

ok, sure, it's immoral to kill a baby, I agree.

but... at what point do you consider it a baby?

Is it immoral to try to prevent a child from being born?

Is it immoral to use condoms?

I agree that abortion should not be treated as another contraceptive - at a certain stage of development the child is a veritable human being, or at least has the potential to be one, and if a pregnancy wants to be avoided, abortion should not be one of the main methods a couple should consider. But abortion is definitely preferable to bringing an unwanted child into the world

Because a kids costs $450k to raise

Fuck that level of commitment and debt

It wasn't that long ago when babies required a mother's breast milk to survive.

The only reason that argument is valid is because of the advent of infant formula.

meh. A cow is probably more intelligent than a baby, let alone a foetus, and people kill millions of cows every year in torturous ways. Also are the bones properly developed in that thing in the photo, might make it a pain to eat.

A child is actually very profitable and the commitment pays off. The first few years are fucking hell but if you do a good job raising your kid it's not only very profitable for the economy but you basically covered your ass when you get old as a good child will be there socially and will take care of you in general.

Only chinese niggers think about children that way though.

Niggers aren't human.
White, monogamous, heterosexual, Godly couples will never have need for abortion.

That's exactly right.

Liberals hate responsibility. They detest morality. The narrative of "pro-choice" is a ruse to cater to irresponsible women (namely sluts - which is practically all of them) who want to go out and fuck till next year without the suffering the reprocusions of their actions.

It really as simple as that. Most people don't understand. The average person is a simpleton and a moron. For most issues, they are not some complicated convoluted quagmire of morality. It's as simple as "you want an out for being a slut? You'll vote me if I pass laws creating that out?"

Yeh sure, when you can plan a kid, my angle is an accident coming at a point when it can destroy your future.

for

I think abortion is wrong and i'm pretty prolife but it kills a disproportional amount more black babies so i'm cool with it.