Now that even big Youtubers are facing sharp revenue decline...

Now that even big Youtubers are facing sharp revenue decline, will you support your favorite channels through patreon or paypal?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82721700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I send Rich Evans pictures of my boypussy every week

hello pls head to

Title of that video should be :"Two Jews mad as fuck they aren't getting more money"

I don't even support my friends on patreon, why would I support some worthless e-celeb that is at best only a source of mild amusement?

Also, not Sup Forums

more like

>two people that don't have any way to make money in the real world so they have to beg

They're literally the new age beggers on the street but digial

Who would have thought kikes don't stick around once money gets tight? Guess they weren't your internet friends after all.

The only youtube channel I'd consider supporting already does alright through patreon, so probably not. Let these fucks die poor for all I care

what an ugly fucking couple. i'm assuming that video is pathetic e-begging. why don't they get an actual fucking job.

Wait does this mean we can have lauren southern threads??

How about NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyone have the webm of hila's 'ass'?

Seriously, the fuck is going on with Youtube?

Are they diverting their money to the military for WW3?

I disagree. The woman is hot.

if these are allowed i dont see why not

I bet the OG vloggers (2009-2012) who made a fuck ton of money are laughing at these stupid kikes

So just how ugly and desperate are you?

these pics always make me laugh because they shove literally everything on there

My revenue has only increased since the whole advertisers leaving YouTube drama.

lol notice how no one else is complaining

it's only the muh edgy react people

I dont see casey complaining

>It's Sup Forums hating on a Youtube channel because they got popular episode

Oh boy, fresh content.

has based idubbbz got more subscribers than filthy frank yet?

good stuff
hopefully op and his band of libcuck Sup Forums and Sup Forums drones don't report bomb it

Why should *I*?

Somebody else will donate money so I don't have to.

jfc

how many subs u got

I wouldnt bet on it. Its only a matter a time before all those sexual assaults Mike has committed come to light and he loses all his money from patreon.

>PAY FOR MY LIFESTYLE

Because that goblin has been rich from the start.

Jennaposting is allowed, and should be encouraged. It's chemo.

Why would they get a real job if they have a way to make a lot of money just because people know their names?

Also leave hila alone

The lowest caste of jews are ecelebs and twitch streamers.

he would still complain about less ad revenue

he has called out youtube several times over things

>Supporting e-begging
You probably tip at restaurants too, pathetic

They're only complaining cause youtube changed its guidelines and considers most of their shit too offensive to put ads on

Jesus I've been working over a decade and never made that much in an entire year

Be a good person and gib me some monie pls

Wow
This on-topic thread archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82721700/ was deleted, but OP shilling is left up

Is it time for hiro intervention??

>The Office
That's the only one that phases me at all

>cancerous little cuck shilling his bull

>e-begging

I would actually support this if it entailed all of them filming themselves on street corners with signs asking to clean people's windshields for a quarter.

220k subs

>mfw all these arrogant parasites dropped out of their schools and normie jobs so that they could live the easy life making no less than 100k/yr (some making millions) by uploading some shitty narcisistic videos to jewtube and now the dream is over

>Never made more than 13k a year

What the fuck?

Other fans already did it for me so I don't have to, nothing changes.

yeah, right, "working"...

I hope Ethan and Hila have a steady revenue stream, they're still paying for that court case with that Hoss cunt, right?

>Gimme money or I'll swat you.

>MUH IMAGINARY E-CELEB DRAMA
Get a life or kys

God bless you user.

Well, ~15k at most before taxes, so really I take home less than 10k a year working full time.

What's your channel?

Why is this still up?

no

where do you live/what do you do

you'd make more than that full time at mcdonalds

Nope, not ever. This is all a con.

>Giv us money goy and we'll watch a video and react to it
Hey if it satisfies your autism, do you

Only reviewbrah

>Talking shit about OneyG
Kaka-Kaka-Kak-- Faggot

Because tv and film is dead, this is all that's left.