GET HYPE

Melissa Mccarthy hosts SNL tonight

SNL is for brain dead libtards.

So...

Loving her as Sean Spicer. Hilarious.

fpbp
keep losing the culture war retards

What kind of entertainment do conservashits have? Tucker Carlson? Sean Hannity? Gtfo

We entertain ourselves, because we're not brain dead idiots.

SNL is for brainlets, regardless of your political affiliation

We have a bait show for you tonight

If you fucking morons hate this show so much, don't watch it. Fucking hell, who still watched SNL? It's not like anybody posts threads about new episodes of the Simpsons because everyone knows they suck, so why would you post about this shit? Is it because it's political? Stop being so triggered.

Shut up cuck

That show is so fucking terrible it makes my stomach hurt.

She looks like Kathy Bates

>cuck
I'm probably more right-wing than you are. In fact, you could say I'm triggered by seeing this show posted so much when it's blatant propaganda against the current administration, but not half-so triggered as the faggots who post this shit just so they can have other anons also express their disgust, and thus perpetuate the circle jerk, which wouldn't be necessary if you just ignored what SNL does entirely.

I like you user

go cuck yourself cuck

PUMPF?

Can't wait for drunpf and his meme-right cult following to get BTFO and triggered

ITT: cucks

THAAAAS RITE

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. NO MELNIN. PREACH IT.

I know you're being a dick but i actually do wish SNL has the balls to call out crackers, but they don't(probably since most of the writers and actors are cumskins)

>Melissa Mccarthy hosts SNL tonight

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH THAT PICS IS HILARIOUS

MY SIDES RIGHT NOW THANK YOU BASED user

A WOMAN DRESSED AS A MAN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I MEAN WOW, IT'S JUST FUCKING GENIUS LOL KEK

I MEAN............WHO THOUGHT THIS UP??? LIKE IT NEVER GETS OLD KEK LEL

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT AS I SAW LAST WEEK, AND LAST MONTH, AND THE MONTH BEFORE THAT

IT'S JUST INCREDIBLE 2BH

PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED OP :)

>This butt blasted

>tfw more profitable than your haters

stay mad :)

>calling spicer an anti-semite

scum desu

I wish that they would show brothers fucking cracker women.

They call out crackers every time if you actually watched it, moron.

Her episode a few years ago w the ranch taste test is still one of my all time faves.

People still watch SNL?

Why does NBC still keep this shitpile on life support if its ratings are tanking like they are?

>crackers
Call out crackers for what? Being white, or being worthless, bigoted racists? White people, seriously, fuck them. And Drumpf.

The swirl is seriously underrepresented on SNL

Not really, its always the most banal, easy shit. Nothing thats actually hard hitting or that matters. They need to make whites feel marginalized like we have in comedy for decades

NBC wont be a thing in 20 years

BLUUUBOOOL DOOOO I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUUU!

we don't need comedians, your stupidity is entertaining enough.

>Melissa Mccarthy hosts SNL tonight
>get hype
2 statements put side-by-side that never would've been taken seriously until Trump was elected.

Him getting office has turned everything upside down.

btfo

SNL was dying until they started making fun of Drumpf. Now they get millions of viewers. America loves this shit and hates Drumpf. After Drumpf goes to prison, SNL won't have any material and it will die its final death.

SNL sucks, the material is terrible but, she's great as Spicer.

>Why does NBC still keep this shitpile on life support if its ratings are tanking like they are?

Because it's always been a place for jews to attack everything not jewish in America, they will not cancel it as long there is one dumb goy watching who they can spit on.

>libtards have to prevent or even cancel existing shows for right wing views even if their ratings are good to keep the goyim in line
MDE and last man standing are better than anything McCarthy has ever done in her entire "career".

wow thats sure to be an absolure blast

>SNL was dying until they started making fun of Drumpf.
SNL has always done just well enough that they were fine. They were never dying, though they definitely saw a boost with the Trump stuff.

Colbert Show was the one that was dying until Trump.

>We entertain ourselves, because we're not brain dead idiots.

REEEEE NOOO THEY CAN'T MAKE FUN OF DEAR LEADER

Colbertposting is for brain dead Drumpftards.

if colbert doesn't want us colberposting he should stop pissing us the fuck off. i fucking reeee every time he comes on.

I know you do, user.

>They need to make whites feel marginalized like we have in comedy for decades

Meanwhile in reality guys like Richard Pryor are seen as among the most influential comedian's comedian. That's from the 1970s. So.. you know... coming up on 5 decades now.

Having a victim complex really does you wonders though mate! Keep at it

he's not responsible for your emotional disorder.

>memes and shitposting showing itself IRL
I might officially be too old now

>lmao why can't libtards take a joke, Colbertposting is hilarious, just stop whine liberals you guys are so easily buttblasted haha
>SNL??!?!?!?? THAT SHITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're not wrong. SNL hasn't been funny since Jon Belushi and Chris Farley kicked the bucket. SNL also stole jokes from some Brit tv, that's sad as fuck. Any SNL writers want to chime in and defend your aborted fetus?

I agree, SNL is not funny. Neither is Colbertposting.

I knew somebody would bring up tokens like Pryor or Murphy but they were just tokens who were played up by the white elite because 'haha look at that funny nego"

Notice how none if them could never actually critize the white man and had to tailor everything for whites?

It's been no secret that SNL has been shit since the 90s ended. Donald Trump awkwardly swaying and singing Drake songs was equally as unfunny as a crossdressing landwhale rattling off the latest Facebook political trends.

STOP FUCKING SAYING DRUMPF YOU ANNOYING UNFUNNY FAGGOTS

COLBERT POSTING ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY ASSHOLE! WE ARE LAUGHING AT LIBSHITS AND MAKING THEM MAD! FUCK! WE ARE WINNING THE MEME WAR!

this.
giving attention whores attention does not make them go away.

>Pryor
>token
This is an 18+ board, user.

Mel Brooks wouldn't given a shit about tokenism, he liked working with Pryor.

>Le drumpft! hahahaha
Political satire is dead.

watching videos of people having meltdowns over trump

only because its so hard to make fun of the president who is LITERALLY already a reality tv star characature

I wonder what kind of a bush joke they will do.

You post pictures of angry Colbert with DRUMPF captions beside it

I have a whole hard drive of colbert pics and rare pepes.

One of the only times I've found Melissa McCarthy funny.

Fpbp

We need a seperate board for /film/ goddamnit, Sup Forums is for mouth breathing retards

Colbert isn't funny either, the point of Colbert posting is to rustle r*ddit

>dude drumpf is a tiny baby man
>6'2"

What fucking chance do the rest of us have?

Going on Facebook and having a sensible chuckle.

>the point of Colbert posting is to rustle r*ddit

This has to be pretty sad existence, if you someone actually believes in this.

>WHY DO YOU GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT PROLIFIC MEDIA PROGRAM SHILLING THEIR POLITICAL IDEAS WHEN YOU POST YOUR POLITICAL IDEAS ON 10000TH MOST POPULAR WEBSITE

I almost wish Brexit didn't happen so I wasn't so numb this kind of outrage.

I hate that the timestamps are all relative time. I want to know what date this was posted so I can understand the context.

>Being this rustled

It probably happened shortly after the election. Isn't that obvious?

maybe you should stop posting on Sup Forums if you can't be accurate

>being this bootyblasted
How bad do you actually have it? Wanna trade places with a non-American?

I would in a heart beat. I've been to all the continents and while people have it worse at least they don't have the institutional and cultural racism that exists in the U.S

Most places are just stuck in poverty and corruption.

I figured that for this one. It's more of a general grievance. Twitter does the same shit, and it's even worse when people post multiple tweets in one image, because not only do they only show relative time, they'll all say "2hrs ago" and you can't even tell which tweet comes first because sometimes it's the bottom one and sometimes it's the top one.

Trump is a manchild

Well its hard to have entertainment when the jews banned right wing views from all of television.

I"M 18 and I want to beat these cringy faggots with a bike lock. also i voted for trump

Have you not been to the trump general? They're all like this. Bunch of very young anime kids posting memes.

Hahaha you have KR friends on your Facebook I bet you LARP loser.

Trump is more successful than you will ever be

So? M Night Sham Man can get numbers higher than that on lower budgets.

That's not that impressive.

Yaaaaaaaaas slaaaaaaaay queen

Ooo laaaa laaaa!

>pic related is melissa mccarthy

TWWWWRRRROOOO SHHHLCOOPS PRONPFFFANLD DPRUMPFFFFF

Me irl

what is the context behind this photo? Did Boogie win a burger eating contest?

Say that to my face not online and see what happens. You better bring some potions.

>What kind of entertainment do conservashits have?

watching libtard "comedians" get triggered into spergy shit-fits over Trump

Don't they ever get tired of making fun of Trump every other week (at least)?

Maybe entertainment that doesn't need to have a political slant to reinforce our fragile beliefs

What did bush say about him?

She's just a fatter amy Schumer that can't use the muh vagina jokes as often, cause that is well passing the line of unbelievablility

Back to ribbit budy