Globalists pretend to be Canadian

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/canadian-passports-the-disguise-of-choice-for-international-dirty-deeds/article8282163/

Ever wondered why there are so many Leaf shitposters? It's cause they're not real Canadians.

This shit happens all the time, people pretending to be Canadian for whatever reason. I see fucking people who can't speak english or french say they're Canadian.

Canada is fucking awesome, but its turning to shit. There are two multicultural parts here, BC and southern Ontario... but in the rest of Canada its just people living on the edge of a massive wilderness. When was the last time you chopped down a tree or fought off a wild animal? We do that shit all the time.

Remember, globalists were pretending to be Canadians for decades now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1560042/Russian-arctic-images-from-Titanic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kbi65BuDU
instagram.com/pythonpaige/
world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.ca/2015/06/come-visit-us-at-grants-farm.html
google.com.mx/?ion=1&espv=2#q=trudeau sells all gold
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

Here is some typical leaf shit for you faggots

>It's cause they're not real Canadians.

>implying we're not all canadians
>implying canada doesn't rule the world
>implying world governments are not just canadian puppet governments

The Canadian flag on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a disguise for chinks, pakis, arabs and poos in the loos.

That's some funny shit

>BC
>multicultural

Only around Vancouver/Victoria/Kelowna. There's almost no minorities in the kootenays aside from Chinese tourists.

We know, chop that tree in peace.
Now important part, who's that bird?

I kind of believe you Canada.

It's really bizarre that shitposting JUST comes from Canukastan.

Otherwise they'd be easily identified for being the shills they are.

These Canada threads always SUCK.
Nobody gives a fuck. Nothing of consequence happens in Canada.

Man I'm seriously close to just filtering leaves, even though there's a few of you guys that don't fucking blow dogs and spend your day shitposting in the most enraging way. I can't keep getting mad, I have high blood pressure to start with. You gotta do something Canada.

keked at the leaf shaped eagle on mexico flag

>When was the last time you chopped down a tree or fought off a wild animal?
Yesterday. I own a farm in the middle of nowhere.

here u go francobro

>some autist spent his time shopping leaves everywhere

Why is this so funny

Whatever cinema she's heading to I want to be there.

Who is this cawk hawk?

>Ever wondered why there are so many Leaf shitposters? It's cause they're not real Canadians.

You're meeky. Dirty blond. Not over weight but flabby. And you hate Quebec because daddy is funny.

good one

I was literally stuck somewhere for 12 hours without anything better to do so one thing led to another and Sup Forums provided most of the flags and i added them in (in gimp...it's free... .. i'm cheap fuck off)

Who are "real" Canadians?

Goodspeed breh

That's some neat ammo agaisnt the aussies

Mossad has been using fake Canadian passports for decades while conducting their operations all over the world.

>There are two multicultural parts here, BC and southern Ontario... but in the rest of Canada its just people living on the edge of a massive wilderness. When was the last time you chopped down a tree or fought off a wild animal? We do that shit all the time.
So you're Russians basically? Everyone witness it, Canada admits being rightful russian clay!

also a favourite passport of governments doing extrajudicial killings

yeah, you people should seriously read some canadian black ops book, we're like, surprisingly, splinter cell tier.

This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

White, native born citizens.

Some of the smaller ones were really a pain to add

recom. me son

I seriously appreciate the time spend on those.

dump what you've got, it's being saved

>they're not real Canadians
What a shocker

Its a Canadian chick and her pet falcon, of course

i'd believe it

always the same bitchy rhetoric that sounds like it was written by my aunt

but does she swallow???

what? I love quebec, ever though some of you guys act like total faggots and want to seperate by voting for communists (bloc quebecois), youre one of the proudest groups in this country

Underrated

Canadian society isnt very cucked aside from toronto and vancouver

>we do that shit all the time

Lol no, the vast majority of Canadians are pampered city dwellers.

Sauce, user?

please liberate us senpai

again that's what your shitty dad like spinning, do you know how many decades separatism hasn't been relevant? Holy shit, you're like that malaysian dude who think the flq is still relevant...

No Igor, we are not Russian clay, so stop editing titanic to make it seem like canada belongs to you

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1560042/Russian-arctic-images-from-Titanic.html

Found the imposter

There's something charmingly russian about this.

Like china using concept art from deviantart.

Peru took a while to figure out(too simple to post) since just adding a leaf would = canada so we had to reverse the leaf

im from southern ontario, but i fish and hunt, and last week i chopped my own wood... but its fucking weird when your arabic neighbors watch you split wood with an axe (because wood splitters are for pussies)

This and the mexican eagle is pretty impressive

very true, but some parts of quebec will still hate you for not being from quebec... i dated a francophone from montreal who got hate in northern quebec

you are pretty talented, i wouldnt be able to do that lmao

you mean she got hate because she dated you?
probably because here girls who date people in ontario have a bad habit of becoming strippers over there...

They're not mine . A few are but I don't honestly remember which . The rest are from random users from Sup Forums that submitted them . I've lost a few of them (i made the map on my work pc since I was at work for those 12 hours when I was stuck) but i still have around 180 flags that i transferred to my pc ,i'm not that autistic to edit almost 200 flags with leafs

lmao China also used footage from top gun

youtube.com/watch?v=B5kbi65BuDU

Is christ still alive or did the chinese finally sniped him?

DELETE THIS

I could imagine using these in some sort of HOI mod... Canada conquering countries one by one, turning them into vassals with leaf flags

What did they mean by this?

HOI: The true Maple Story ?

This is my worst nightmare

Why would you do this

actually pretty good.

It would probably pass on former colonies as well

who is this semen demon
who is this cock cockatiel
who is this spunk monk

Stories about Americans saying their Canadians to avoid getting shit on by locals in other cunts are quite common.
Normies don't even register a Canadian accent, so I guess that is why you are chosen over Aussies.

I guess you used to have that reputation.
America without all the bad things.

Hmmmm...

you should stop shitposting and start producing more avrils.

Most Americans abroad say they're from Canada.

This is the most amazing thing I have seen today and I saw a homeless man fucking a mailbox earlier

Buddy it's not like we can personally stop it. We hate it as much as you do, and there's nothing we can do about it. VPNs, temporary foreign workers, """""""refugees"""""" all shitposting under our banner... It's pure misery.

Thanks, Canabro. I will keep this in mind.

Don't know but it's some species of Eagle

Annex us please I just want to be American.

>I see fucking people who can't speak english or french say they're Canadian.
You mean other than all those chink immigrants taking over Canada?

Thats Toronto, there is some seriously foul shit in Toronto, and the reason Canadians voted in Trudeau was misinformation, promise to legalize weed (a big issue here, since everyone smokes it and you could get thrown in jail and get a record just for having it), and because he is SUPPOSED to be in the center, not left or right... but it seems he is a leftie

I shit you not, highschool and even grade 7 and 8 was full of avrils, before emo chicks came a long, we had alternative chicks who played guitar and looked like this, then they all became emo

MOAR

if everyone is a fucking leaf
then no one is

Globalist seems to be an abused term here but I can see what you're saying. Canadians move through most borders and checkpoints unharasses, so that is the preferred traveling identity of people up to something. Before radical islam, member of the Clergy used to be the preferred travel identity. It's just old tradecraft that's found its way into the mainstream. I wouldn't get so stressed about it.

i always loved you more than america.

2nd for saucity

Where I live, we have lots of Koreans and Filipinos, but they are all bro tier. The biggest issue we have is arabs... they would drive around in vans/cars (1-5 vehicles with about 5-7 people in each vehicle) and just jump people.

Asians were so based they actually NEVER interacted with any non asian/whites.

But to be fair, I haven't run into the Chinese immigrants in Toronto or Vancouver.

Shit guys, imgur lied... she's american, from missouri

instagram.com/pythonpaige/

i wonder if shes red pilled

world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.ca/2015/06/come-visit-us-at-grants-farm.html

who is this erotic eagle
who is this jizz whiz
who is this buxom beauty
who is this lascivious lass

wow even a fucking leaf looks good when it's not on the canadian flag.

truly the ultimate cucks

>the only bad thing anyone can say about your country is it has a leaf in its flag
Feels fucking good

You have Trudeau
google.com.mx/?ion=1&espv=2#q=trudeau sells all gold

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Suck my maple flavoured cock you fucking absolute cuck

Based confirmed? she likes richard dawkins ;)

You have no head
Those visa requirements are meaningless, they weren't in place ages ago and we still have no beaners

>that many tabs open
>reddit
>not closing download bar
Fucking leafs man

Canadians are mostly betas

Prime minister harper sold our gold, one reason we voted trudeau in was to get harper our, and mulcair was an even bigger cuck

Harper wasnt even a real right winger, under his administration we had our gun rights fucked with a lot

Wow, really made me think. Thanks Romanian intellectual.

>Harper sold our gold
???
You realize Trudeau was the one who sold the entirety of the Canadian Federal gold reserves right? Stupid fucking cuck.
Also there's no such thing as a right wing Canadian politician, just left and centre.

Im not using this computer really, so i dont give a shit

also fuck reddit, i opened it looking for a source of this chick for you faggots, be grateful ;)