Why doesn't Bryan Singer just direct "The Flash"...

Why doesn't Bryan Singer just direct "The Flash"? Seems like the best most well-received aspects of his latest "X-Men" movies are the speedster and the speedster-related things.

Plus he can do serious but still generally entertaining superhero movies, unlike Snyder.

good question

Directing ensemble cape flicks means he has access to a wider variety of boipussy.

The reason everyone likes the Quicksilver bit is that they specifically put in a lot of effort into that one scene, to make him as broken as can be against a bunch of useless goons, just so they could upstage Disney.

They succeeded but then everyone started asking the question "why doesn't he just solve every problem like that?" Just because he did that one scene well doesn't mean he can direct an entire flash movie well.

Flash always a shit

>The reason everyone likes the Quicksilver bit is that they specifically put in a lot of effort into that one scene, to make him as broken as can be against a bunch of useless goons, just so they could upstage Disney.

Did they give you a discount for that amount of tinfoil?

He'd probably not give the Flash the costume, for one.

Superman had his costume.

The Superman costume in Returns was really weird, though.

The blue was way too bright (almost neon) and the red was way too dull, and the logo too small.

We've already gotten statements about Captain America 3 becoming CW just as a response to BvS.

Fox putting in effort to out stage Disney isn't that much of stretch.

At least we'd get white Wally, so Bryan would have someone to fondle in his dressing room.

FUN FACT: The same woman designed CW's Flash's costume.

She leveled up then.

Apparently Bryan Singer is a huge Superman fan, but didn't know much about the X-Men when he directed the first two X-films.

I'd watch it.

Correct.

If Singer directed the Flash. The rogues will be twinks.

HAHAHAHA you might be a CW fangirl.

>Fun Fact
>Not Flash Fact

I regret that.

It's kinda unsettling to know that if a twink gets cast in his movie, Singer probably gave him coke and alcohol and sucked his dick.

Looking at all the other guys he's "cast" Gustin seems to be pretty much his type of twink, while Miller isn't, you think he'd have kept Grant, or just tried to import Nick Houllt?

Oh, you're just jealous that he's living the dream, faggot.

Is Routh too tall to be Singer's type? Was he cast on the couch too?

>tfw you'll never have parties filled with tons of twinks

;_;

Sorry user, but no.
bears > twinks

I like both, but I am far more picky with twinks.

To be fair the quicksilver scenes are so complex and expensive to film that I doubt you could make a 2 hours movie out of it.

It probably could be done as there'd be no other superpowers to eat up the budget.

Plus not all scenes would be Time in a Bottle.

I think Bryan Singer would do a great job as the director for the flash movie.

>implying this is a bad thing
tfw singer doesnt pander to me and make quicksilver gay ;=;

The flash foes usually have a similar power level or means to slow him down (either that or work as a team, oc). So he wouldn't have the same problem as quicksilver in DotFP

That actually makes sense.