Homestuck

Hussie didn't do the artwork for collide or EO7 nor the animation, he got other artists to do the comic panels leading up to collide and the ending which had minimal dialog to begin with if that, he's not doing art for Hiveswap and isn't even the lead writer either. So what IS he even doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z55JtdRP570
twitter.com/skullmandible
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009318
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009344
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009345
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4iudmr/act_7_in_a_nutshell/d31627y
archiveofourown.org/works/562044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder that lord english wins and kills everybody

Whyd Doc Scratch want to play second banana to Lord English?

why didn't the kids just travel into the future to when lord english was already defeated

if lord english can be at any point in time in the universe at will why can't he tell that he's dead in the future and go back and change it

Working with Byron to create a theatrical Barty Anderson film.

He had no choice, Lord English was already around

he's a content fatalist

Is the guy who made the panel edits where John gay-bashes Dave and Karkat to death here? This SJWish girl I befriended through the comic skyped me to tell me that she was saddened and offended by something in the davekat tumblr tag and it was that.

Seriously though, they should have just done the thing where they captchalogue Lord English and then destroy the card. It would have been an anticlimax, yes, but at least it would have been funny.

Wait, he's not the lead writer for Hiveswap?

Shit, maybe his dad WAS the real creator of Homestuck

>Wait, he's not the lead writer for Hiveswap?
Yeah. The main writer is some guy from Twitter. (I'm not making this up, Hussie hired him because he liked his tweets.)

Link to his twitter?

Cause unless it's Empty Hero we're going to have a bad time lads

Post YFW you DID donate to the Homestuck Kickstarter

i hope it's chuck tingle

To be fair tumblr ship tags are generally used for ship art so seeing someone post a comic of two character being murdered for being gay in it is going to alarm some of them, especially on a site that's PC as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z55JtdRP570

he's asleep
i'll pass it along though

Post >yfw you didn't back the kikestarter

twitter.com/skullmandible
Enjoy

Jokes on you, the comic was still ruined without your help.

jurys out on whether this is a good decision or not but im pretty sure this is why lord english isnt shown being defeated. him losing is outside of the comic and therefore also outside of his control.

aight this guys fuckin good im feelin ok about this

>Meta shit
Into the trash

That's fair; I was just amused that the offending piece was something I watched get created in these threads.

Well, he doesn't seem to be a huge faggot, but there's nothing about his tweets that have made me laughed

The cock and hellraiser chastity belt got a slight chuckle from me

But wait fuck it even if this guy was the funniest, I don't see how tweets qualify him to write a sci-fi epic

>and therefore also outside of his control
No. Stop. JESUS CHRIST.

His domain is time.

TIME.

READ

THE

FUCKING

C

O

M

I

C

The masterpiece demonstrated that powers that were established to be metafictional in nature (and LE's immortality wasn't even that) still work after the comic's end, so yeah, this shit doesn't fly.

if hiveswap is anything like homestuck 90% of whats good about it will be funny online communication. this guy looks pretty capable in that regard.

>likes overwatch
INTO THE GARBAGE

but the masterpiece IS in the comic. john retcons himself from far in the future when the comic is done back into Act 6 Act 6 Act 5 of homestuck. and caliborn can watch it on the screen because its a part of homestuck.

Maybe he's the Idea Man. Heard that's a big thing now. Or maybe he's finally at that stage where he's realized the thing he created is no longer his.

Why do they appear as clay figurines then? Why does all the soul shit work the way it does. Shit's mad inconsistent.

retcon-heir powers being metafictional went out the window when it didnt retcon the dream bubbles

its the power of plot convenience

yes he has power over time, but he also meta-wise has powers over the events of the comic. as well as the juju's literal power of sucking up john and co, it also writes homestuck with lord english as the thing behind everything that happens. then at the end when it releases the betas to fight him it also finishes the story and writes him out.

>follows chuck tingle
>but also follows video game drama idiots

Weenies who are worse than Tavros:

Vriska

>it also writes homestuck with lord english as the thing behind everything that happens
Fucking what

why not? its supposed to feel like it's outside the normal bounds of the story but it factually is part of the comic so john's retcon powers apply. the only thing that isnt affected by any retcons or resets or doomed timelines being erased is stuff that happens in the furthest ring.

whats your issue with that? the juju IS the comic.

Jujus?

Did you mean a... PLOT DEVICE?

tfw the juju is literally a 'plot device'

Do you see any scribbly right-angled effects when John zaps into Homosuck? As opposed to this:

Prove it nigger

It's a visual medium. you can see it.

thats still Real Retcon Powers. nothing else uses special effects in the masterpiece apart from that moment, its all clay

wow hes not funny
but i guess neither is hussie anymore

I mean, he's not -unfunny-

Like I didn't see him bitch about Trump or talk about how we need more fat black women in comics

So he could be good

krabkrab

HIVESWAP can be good

BUT

Joey will be a Caliborn tier sociopath with Vriska tier "winning even when she shouldn't"

Y/N?

>nothing else uses special effects
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009344
mspaintadventures.com/ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=009345

reasons the juju is the comic:
- the four kids who get sucked in are the four kids from the start of the story
- they come out when the story ends
- when john put his hand in he touched everything in the comic
- then he got the power to travel to any point of the story and retcon it. could even travel to non-canon shit like con air as long as its in the comic.
- caliborn's huge reward for winning an impossible session has to be bigger than just immortality and a trap. it also made him the architect of the entire story

ok yeah you got me there but i still think fades are on a totally different level to the retcon special effects, and the retcon is genuine

>like caliborn but they're the good guys
sign me up

fuck off meta fags. its the worst possible explanation for the ending and makes it even worse.

Still it's completely arbitrary for them to zap in and be clay. It's never worked that way before.

Act 7 is actually the most brilliant part of Homestuck, because Homestuck is all about subverting expectations, and people expected Act 7 to be good

I want to send a framed picture of this post to Hussie

Was there a reason we had to spend an eternity on the frog platform talking about feelings?

No, because character arcs aren't a thing.

hes not offensively bad i guess
just ehhhhh

cohen is actually fat and alcoholic and only got in because he's friends with halftruth

the interview is a lie

Why did Hussie make Roxy so good and Rose so shit?

Why did Hussie even introduce Roxy at all? Why not just develop Rose?

>hiring a twitter guy to do your game
Jesus it'll be a miracle if Hiveswap is any good

>expected it to be good

Nope.
I know a few people had extremely low expectations, and were still disappointed.

ugh if there was one single thing i could change about homestuck it would be this

>people are literally reposting /r/homestuck posts now

people literally come to Sup Forums from reddit to post their rage because it got downvoted by the sycophants on reddit.

(we dont want your opinions here either, not because theyre negative, but because they belong to a redditor. fuck off)

but negative opinions get upvoted

I use Reddit, Tumblr, and Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The problem with /r/homestuck is that if you have a positive opinion and say "I liked the ending!" people will flood you with upvotes, but if you but if you have a negative opinion, you have to write a fucking thesis essay on why you have that opinion if you don't want to get downvoted.

well put

how would you fix that problem?

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/4iudmr/act_7_in_a_nutshell/d31627y

Getting cheated out of his money and fucking horses, probably.

>So what IS he even doing?

absolutely NOTHING

Yeah maybe the main idea was his a long time ago but not anymore. The fans have easily made more material than him. Even back in act 5-6 he had the art team to do important shit for him.

Let's face it: this is OUR comic. We've made HS to what it is now. Canonicity never *really* bothered anyone. All it did is somehow coming up with even more shit to be disappointed of.

Yeah sure it's something to check on, but all of you are probably in a state where you're so dissatisfied with what Hussie had done that the only thing you REALLY care about is fan material and throwing memes around in your respective online communities.

Fuck Hussie man. At this point he can do whatever the fuck he wants. We won't really care

Why not take a screenshot of the comment, and not just post a link no one will click on

Delete reddit.

It was a hell of a lot better when it was his comic.

>those lips

>reddit is bad because they downvote me

>people care about downvotes

>Hussie will never make another comic on the level as Humanimals
>S_O is dead forever

Gee it's almost as if the entirety of reddit is designed around the voting system

Keep an eye on the banner ads over the next few days

>Acts 6 and 7 were a letdown
>Homestuck has no proper ending
>Epilogue isn't being made
>MSPA forums are still down
>Janitors delete Homestuck threads on sight
The ride will end soon.

but what if hiveswap is good...

i can't even figure out how to whitelist them

>implying Hivestuck will be released

>being written by some rando twitter guy
>no updates in over a year
>switched from 3D to 2D
>episodic
Mate it'll be a goddamn miracle of the game ends up only being a SLIGHT disappointment

Jesus it looks like a fucking flash game

Time for the Johnrose of the previous thread. Gonna paste there here and aswer unsanswered quiestions in the last page

god's gonna be judging me ready to forgive me for all my sins and then he notices that i backed hiveswap and just immediately punts me into hell

Now, for the answeres: This thing isnt from a fancomic, justa tumblr post

Second answear: the fic Rose summons tentacles to rape john is this: archiveofourown.org/works/562044

We all know the real otp is John/ARquiusprite