Russia is butthurt

Why you mad Russians?

>The Russian military has responded to British mockery of its ageing aircraft carrier by declaring that the Royal Navy’s new flagship is nothing more than “a large, convenient target”.

Your navy is literally a rust bucket from the 1970s and your "flagship" Admiral Kuznetsov regularly breaks down mid-mission

Fucking do it boys, we DARE YOU to fuck with us. We have nukes too. We actually have a MODERN naval fleet. And your land army is a fucking joke too.

>gets beheaded on the street by a paki

What can you except from such a young and inexperienced country.

Don't even know what country that is and cba to hover over.

Are Russia and UK on bad terms with each other?

I don't really consider Russia a country. It's just a default landmass too cold for anyone to invade so someone just started calling a bunch of fields "Russia" and it stuck

Since the Litvenko poisoning in 2006 its been downhill since then. Ukraine made it worse, and we're basically in a cold war with them allied to USA

Hey brits, can we get your old flagship?

Both have points

I'm not sure they have a point. Most most countries have an aircraft carrier in their naval fleet. Our point was Admiral Kuznetsov flagship of Russia is a piece of shit. Which it is, and everyone knows it is

>Your navy is literally a rust bucket from the 1970s and your "flagship" Admiral Kuznetsov regularly breaks down mid-mission

we can make new ones. its not that difficult i guess

yeah but until you do you're not really talking from a position of strength

We need just to stay away from you, while pakis and cultural marxists completely destroy your country.

TEN PERCENT MUSLIM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its probably Tatarstan, Chechnya or Dagestan.

They were already muslims when we captured them. It's not white people who converted to Islam. How long it needs you to understand or just check fucken wiki? Although I forgot that facts mixing is normal for the British.

Your country's population is 125 million. 12.5 million Muslims live in your country. Islam is the second largets religion in Russia. You're a muslim sharia country.

I see.
As they are really aggressive,
Russia have many diplomatic problems.

Although they seems to get along with Japan,
possibly, we might be used by them... : (

They live in their national republics. Tatar Islam is very different from your ISIS looking Pakistani Islam.

>we can make new ones
Can you pay for them tho?

They're very aggressive people that only understand war and violence. Probably because of their history. Whenever the West tries to extend a hand of friendship to Russia, they spit in our face and bully the shit out of NATO aligned countries. They won't stop until they're destroyed

lol damage control. vlad, you're a muslim citizen and Islam is a fundemental part of russian culture and heritage.

Russia is desperate to prove it's still this big bad great power by woofing and barking about its military, because if it weren't for that alone it would be almost African-tier.
It's got worse because they were checked in Ukraine and they didn't like it at all.

VERY good post

> you're a muslim citizen and Islam is a fundemental part of russian culture and heritage
How?

>Whenever the West tries to extend a hand of friendship to Russia

Because Islam is resurgent and dominant in every culture it inhabits. You have 12 MILLION muslims in your country, and in the areas they dominant they are breeding fast and control those areas. It'll reach the top echleons of your political system soon enough. Orthodox christianity is dying, Islam is resurgent in Russia. The UK only has 4% and they're just in urban shit holes. You can vaste swathes of territory culturally muslim.

We have Sharia law in some districts of Moscow? Might be the muslims mass rape of our young girls? Maybe the Moscow mayor is a Muslim?

Fuck m8, Islam in Russia is hundreds year old.

The enitrety of the south of your country is Islamic and arabic, genetically. How does that feel?

Someone is butthurt alright

Did you know Tatars look no different from an average Russian?

that wasn't Richmond. Richmond was only built in 1993. That bucket can only be Soviet era 70s tier.

Which parts do you mean? If you mean Chechnya or Dagestan then literally no Russians there.

>muh no true russian

You're nearly as bad as the americans. It is your country, it is a part of you, Islam is Russian. Russia is the largest minority muslim non-muslim country in the world.

Russian Muslims are mostly natives who live in their own republics and have their own unique culture. This is far better than Britain importing random Muslims from all over the world lol. You're trying to be like Russia but you're doing it wrong.

>GERMANY

>flagship

It is the HMS Richmond you fucking retard

No evidence to suggest it was. It was the Cucknetsov.

>bipolar: the thread

> They won't stop until they're destroyed

But they have nuclear weapon,
I think even NATO can't fight.

Whatever we say,
it's going to sound like a sore loser to Russian.

Why?

Delet this

He's not German.

It literally says "F239" though, you are so much in denial right now hahaha

Regarding muslim invasion in the western countries. I think that it began from Catholic Church.

Do you know guys why there is a western and eastern churches? Thats because the western one is pragmatic one. In matters of faith, they easily compromise, it is not how you should do the religion.

The second picture you posted was the Richmond you spastic. The picture we're talking about idn't say F239 are you retarded?

>Why you mad Russians?
No one cares actually.The Russian military loves to talk trash to their opponents, and it doesn't make any sense.
>Your navy is literally a rust bucket from the 1970s and your "flagship" Admiral Kuznetsov regularly breaks down mid-mission
Sadly, but true.
>Fucking do it boys, we DARE YOU to fuck with us. We have nukes too. We actually have a MODERN naval fleet. And your land army is a fucking joke too.
Take it easy, no one fucking wants to fight with you.

Phoneposter detected. In both pictures the ship has F239 on the hull.

kek

Are you blind? Look closely, it's the same ship

That looks photoshopped in to be honest but i see it now

Also, notice how vatniks behave when you touch a nerve. There's no argument, no hint of reason, just images, emotional appeals, whataboutisms, trying to push at soft spots where they're guaranteed to get a reaction. You would think people should have caught on to what they do by now but loads still keep falling for it.

But muslims usually do not walk among us. They live separately and quite westernized, look what tatars girls wear. Quite Haram, isn't it?

>photoshopped
lol, no

That ship doesn't even look Russian even if we ignore the F239 sign, it looks identical to

England now is also a part of the butthurt belt?

We're all just tired of your autistic shit coming out of your country. You're like the Citizen Kane of nation states. Overrated, old, boring and generally terrible narrative but you survive of nostalgia

>It's not white people who converted to Islam
and you think it is here?

Russia's population is 143mln tho

I take it as a "yes" then. Sad to see that you are now eastern europe tier. Oh well.

I've been to Moscow and Saint Petersburg it's literally filled with Tatars, Armenians and brown people everywhere that look Arab. Sex tourists of the world cup will be very disappointed if they're expecting those roundfaced anime eyes girls that they see in compilations of Russian women around the internet.

genuinely, if there was ever a direct war between Russia and the UK in conventional combat you'd get obliterated. You only stand a chance because of the number of nukes

And this chance is 100% btw

>Russia has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world. It has the second largest fleet of ballistic missile submarines and is the only country apart from the United States with a modern strategic bomber force.[35][148] Russia's tank force is the largest in the world, its surface navy and air force are among the largest ones.

>you'd get obliterated
That's what every western power said before invading Russia. We all know how it turned out.
Russians are fed with with the constant western superiority complex, you are too stupid to learn from mistakes.

Daily reminder, that the last time Europe decided to show everyone that they are stronk you shit the bed so hard, that americans literally had to bail you out. And it was against dudes on Toyota trucks.

*fed up

I also was in Moscow this summer. Really a lot of Chinese tourists everywhere. But as soon as you get out of the subway and go into a yard, they all disappear. I also noticed some of azerbajan workers on the roads.

???

>britian vs russia
lol

>all this ruslel asshurt
Nice

reminder that uk backing muslim terrorists around the world
said enough about your counry

>poorthodox calling anyone a cuck
rich

(you)

reddit

>Orthodox
>cuck
how?

I bet that OP is a cuckhole immigrant. So much butthurt.

Nah, he's an anglo. Probably got cucked by a russian dude or something.

I think there's mutual love between Russia and the UK. Igor Shuvalov owned a huge apartment near British Ministry of Defence.

DELET

na, Sup Forums on Saturday, October 27, 2012, 4:56:37 PM

The meaning of your post is that Russia gets away with murder?
I think it is just awful... : (

Now it's your turn to be humilated. Inshallah!

is Finland any better?

>only 100 years old

Pickrelated: The thread

>t. country where Islam is integral part of national culture according to the Putin himself and sharia is actually legally enforced

>Please support your assertion with evidence.

Russia would win in a war with the UK in a matter of hours. If it wasn't for US and NATO you would be cucked (even more than you are now)

Nice obsolete ship btw, it would be good in ww2. Not a against a modern Russian submarine.

you wished

Done samefagging yet, champ?

>not paying attention to every word that leaves based tsar vladimir's mouth
bad boy, you gonna get gulag'd
>not being aware you are a tributary state of chechnya
top kek

>get organs harvested by an albo

Three digits, just like amerifats

He's right

Want me to screen cap butthurt paki?
Aircraft carriers are obsolete. Sorry bud, you missed ww2.

show me a state that has existed for four digits.

I wouldn't even be surprised if this is a proxy given your stilted English, nothing is too pathetic for rubots it seems.