You have 10 seconds to explain why red pilled wealthy men shouldnt move here and eliminate the non white population

You have 10 seconds to explain why red pilled wealthy men shouldnt move here and eliminate the non white population.

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YCOT5LasKc&list=RDGSZoshxXSlg&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, thats right, we ALL SHOULD! NEETs need not apply, get off your ass and get a high paying job/degree

>eliminate the non-white population in a foreign country when yours is invaded

We're full thank you! :)

To protect the states is more important for white civilazation.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Wtf is your problem?

Fuck i love this post, i saw one of these earlier, im saving the shit son.

Got my own country to worry about thank you

I'm okay with this

good pasta is good

Because you guys have an Arab Oil economy with a naive blue polled population. Basically you are leather pant wearing peasants who stumbled upon some oil, whose greatest contribution to the modern world is a cheese slicer . Such a meme country, loves the environment and hates war, while economy is based on other people burning their oil.

Because we don't want another bunch of violent immigrants trying to change the country in their image. We got enough of them already.

Welcome to Sup Forums fellow norwegian flag.
Enjoy your stay and don't fall for pasta.

People would but your immigration procedures have a "you must be this brown to enter" policy in place.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Norway is basically the Beverly Hillbillies with a history of statism. A freedom loving people who has a revolution and created a constitution, only to import a new foreign king to rule over them . Pretty much a slightly less gay version of Canada to be honest familia

You, newfag

>You have 10 seconds to explain why red pilled wealthy men shouldnt move here and eliminate the non white population.
Because redpilled White men should be moving here instead.

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

fuck off we're full

>only to import a new foreign king to rule over them
1. Christian Fredrik was not imported, he was in charge of the entire independencemovement from day 1.
2. He was not foreign, Norway and Denmark had been the same state for several hundred years.
3. The benevolent monarch was the standard model back then. A radical revolution would have stood no chance whatsoever at being accepted by the other powers. Norway needed that recognition in order to counter the Swedes.

benevolent monarch, so cool so modern. reminds me of this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=1YCOT5LasKc&list=RDGSZoshxXSlg&index=2

on a more serious mater, your society is stuck on the govt. oil tit and has no tradition of liberty. Also , your food security is -50 with no industry and you have to import everything other than last year's H&M scarves and over-priced modernist furniture that is just a copy of denmark.

Because there's more niggers to exterminate here in the United States.

Fucking this, feel sorry for the generations that will have to experince Norway turning into a third world country.

So youre all saying that you would rather be ok with us non norwegian euros staying where we are and not trying to defend the last bastion of the nordic world? Ok :^)

maybe because they dont want half their money going in taxes, as well as getting in debt just to grab a pint when youre out

This isnt our land friend, I have no attachment anymore. I would rather /comehomewhiteman/ and eliminate that which should be. America is finished after this election. ill only stay if Trump wins.

>benevolent monarch, so cool so modern
If you wanted to survive as a state in 1814 you needed your neighbours to recognize you. A monarchy was the only realistic option.
>your society is stuck on the govt. oil tit
A literal meme
>no tradition of liberty
Complete bullshit. We never had any feudalism or aristocracy worth mentioning, everybody were free to own all the guns they wanted and fish & hunt everywhere.
The free landowning man was the norm since the viking age.
>your food security is -50
Kinda true
>no industry
Complete bullshit

If you're not a Norwegian then you can stay out.

Not really true. The average Norwegian lived on and off leased land. We were basically a colony under Denmark.

what about abdul and tyrone? I hear about niggers and darkies being in norway all the time. If you had to choose, which you cant, would you rather have alpha white allies taking out the trash with/for you or MUH WYATE WIMMINzEE N FREE SHEEIT!?

Dont be a fucking dolt, give me a good reason why.

how the immigration going in norway mate?

WE'RE FULL! Overcrowded
when war breaks loose millions will starve to death.

It's very small mate, the places where you can actually live. It's basically a shitrock with a small strip of land along the coast, with the exception of finnmark which for the most part is only tundra. In Tronderlag, Hedmark and some of the upplands you got farmable land innlands...

But the soil here is really shitty. It's for a very good reason why we were the ones inventing artifical pooping/fertilizer. Sour soil, very bad compared to that of mainland shitroop. Denmark has a golden ground ie, england and france etc too.

Not to mention the shit here man, you don't have rights, it's corrupt as fuck, I mean everywhere in state and county there is corruption and you must know someone everywhere. It's exausting.... Not to start on the climate... most fags here would go nuts in the winter and kill them selves, when they never see the sun for lit months, only darkness

>Kikes already at it, stealing our flags..

I'm more annoyed at the Romas. Literally only beggars and human trash pandas. I want us out of Schengen.

woah mate, thats so sad. So there will never be any refuge for the white man in his native land of europe? All of the north is fucked?

Leasing land is not the same as feudalism user.
>basically a colony
Closer to a province with some extra autonomy and less taxes
You guys have waaay more negros and arabs than we do user.

Nigger, networking is the primary venue of job seeking here. It's just how our damn culture is like.

I was just disputing the landowning part.

>ceding territory to liberals and non-whites just to get one narrow mountain range of paradise

What if trump doesnt win? You realize our country will be FLOODED and doomed. I would like to atleast take refuge in that narrow mountain range of paradise and pay for my stay with taking part in ethnic cleansing.

>Kinda true
Completely true, and its only gonna get worse

>Complete bullshit
Name something we produce then shithead

>If you wanted to survive as a state in 1814 you needed your neighbours to recognize you. A monarchy was the only realistic option.

really makes you think, there must be an exemption to the rule somewhere......
spoke like a true royalty KEK

we rented land from a Danish king, so much liberty, lol go drown your sorrows with some beer, jk i know its past 6 pm and the Dansih rooted King wont allow you to buy beer past then or on SUNDAY. LOL only 20 dollars a beer for the state monopoly, so much liberty and free market

>Name something we produce
Gå til sengs Anonsen.
>a load of weak baiting and insults
At least put some effort into it user

Pleb american cant into having more than a days worth of beer in the fridge

>>no industry
maybe when world war III starts you can equip your 6000 troops with Helly Hansen, feed the army with cheese and super small potatoes that costs 5 times more to produce than on the Contient and militarize your "Buddy" electric car industry, that's literally all you make. A thin switzerland without clockmakers LOLOLOLOOOLLOOL

>oil tier industri

We have always been moving away from this place since the 800ds for a good reason kek.
Nah all we need to do is to fuck off those "people" that don't belong in shitroop and murica.

Put them all on a boat and send them to africa or saudi arabia. Or just fucking kill them all to save money. And booom, you got heaven back again. Crime will go down the toilet. People will be comfertable in the cities again and can just go on with their lives. We got our self a recovering economic miracle after the war.

IT's gonna happen sooner or later, people will fuck the goverment, manguars will form, and cleansing will begin. Like we and Sven did with the wolfs, bears and other animals here. We went from south to north in manguard and killed them all. Not one single fucker left, until we let them back in again, imported from russia
>There will be a civil war here, and the pols are the first to go. Then the problem

hehe yeah, it's impossible if you don't know people. With one exception, all my jobs have been through people I know. I've also like made whoof... I guess something about 10 people hired this way, by either giving them to friends looking for engineers/programmers or directly gotten them hired in the company I worked.

Because you know people then, and you know their abilities, and they won't do stupid nigger shit, like I dunno, pooping on the floor or something, whatever those monkeys do.

>maling
Pic related

Good example, though still on russian hands now?
Never the less, many breakthroughs with this old company.
Pic related, go to bed Iqbal and give me my flag back right now.

Norwegian industry is going down faster than OP on any dick. All companies sugested are either meme tier industry, outsourcing or moving into service related services.

If you want to die of boredom, please come.