People think Alien Resurrection was worse than Prometheus or any of the AvP movies

>people think Alien Resurrection was worse than Prometheus or any of the AvP movies

The only thing redeemable about that piece of shit movie was her character.

I always liked Alien Resurrection, it's a dumb flick, but an enjoyable one.
Also Winona a qt

exactly, nothing was redeemable about AvP or Prometheus
I liked that late-90's sci-fi feel in it

Prometheus was a better looking film, though immensely overstated in this respect. AvP is total garbage.

desu I like all Alien film almost equally, they are all made with different vision. The first and third have a focus on horror whereas the second one is an action movie.
The fourth one is comfy kino, I really enjoy it
And enjoying a film is all that matter,
though Prometheus is still shit on multiple level

>The fourth one is comfy kino, I really enjoy it

true, it's obviously not a "great" film, but it's comfy. Like a Moore-era Bond film
>Prometheus was a better looking film

Certain parts of Prometheus looked great

>you will never have a sequel to Alien Isolation with sweet Noni in it reprising her role

Nooni thread?

sure

You tell me.

Sad, Alien 3 is the best Alien movie you fucking scrubs.

Wonderfull!

Fact: If you are attracted to short hair girls you might be a gay.

>best character
But thats not ron "monkeyman" pearlman

Fact: If your digits are double, you're going to get raped in the ass by satan.

Your post is off by one and therefore null. You are officially gay.

>Nooni
Noomi + Rooney?

>tfw you will never be breastfed by winona

Not a single digit of yours is repeating, and you are therefore a pedophile.

>Alien has Ash and the benefit of being the original
>Aliens has fuck all, unless you like EXPLOSIONS and REMOVAL OF ANY TENSION VIA SHITTY DIRECTION AND RETCONNING
>Alien 3 is retarded and boring. Assembly Cut is retarded and boring. Can we stop milking this dead cow yet.
>Alien: Resurrection has Winona Ryder. Put in on mute, or just use Google images or some shit.
>Prometheus has more of Not Ash and more of Not Company, and a little bit more of Not Space Jockeys. It's still retarded and boring, but at least it wasn't made in the 90s.
>Alien: Covenant has the Producers and that guy from The Hobbert movies x1000. Apparently they're Yankees fans. Fuck 'em.

Alien: The Movie: The Franchise is not particularly good. Arguing over which is better is irrelevant because they're all shit, except a few of them have some good, maybe even great scenes. This applies to most film franchises in existence.

Blade Runner sucked. I wish those gay screenwriters would have just written a proper adaption. Fuck.