Days since last terrorist incident in the UK: over 1095

>days since last terrorist incident in the UK: over 1095
>days since last terrorist incident in Europe: 0

It would be perfect if we werent so close to that shitty continent

youre still in europe you retarded fuck

what about that one sandnigger screaming allah snackbar who stabbed someone in the trainstation? That was only a few months ago

>london

it's full of mudslimes lmao
the rest of the country is dreary as fuck

do we just have the best intelligence?

>UK is not part of Europe

You get to burger education level it seems

>days since last terrorist incident in Polan: who the fuck remebers? Have we ever been attacked?

It's okay to be grumpy, Sven. You're just having withdrawal symptoms from Jamel's semen, go chug some straight from the tap.

I didn't realise this was a competition.
>number of terrorist attacks in Poland since 1900 - 0

Is Nigel Farage king of England yet? God, some days I just stop and think about how he must feel, having single-handedly torn a continent apart.

Days since Poland wasn't reliant on the EU/Soviet Union/Russian Empire for everything: 0

We're an island in the middle of the Atlantic you delusional fuck, learn your geography mate.

>be riding the bus around London
>having an ok time actually because i'm hitting the pokestops quite efficiently on pokemon go
>so in quite a good mood
>little muslim girl in a pram is pushed on the bus by her dad and they settle next to me
>girl looks up at me
>i smile at her
>dad covers her eyes

:/

Because no ones want to move in irrelevant shithole country ... god damn, since 1 year, Poorland poster act like arrogant cunt

>German lives lost to Islamist terrorist incidents in Germany: 0

London is dreary I'll give you that, but the rest of England is God's land

>UK deaths due to terrorism in the past decade: 1
>Mainland European deaths due to terrorism in the past decade: 423

>tfw I really want to buy an old chapel or cottage in the country for cheap and renovate it but I don't know shit about DIY myself and don't want to get diddled by cowboys

>the rest of the country is dreary as fuck

like manchester, birmingham etc?

>4285 days since last terrorist incident in the Netherlands

Gtfo Nigel

>days since last terrorist incident in Poland: 383603

The number is actually correct btw

The last terrorist attack here was in 1939, few days before the Germans attacked, their agent bombed a railway station in Tarnów.

Not for lack of trying.
Our security services are practically overwhelmed stopping this shit.
They will not catch it all forever.

That's like winning a game of hide and seek by jumping in the sewer.

let talk relevant country talk poorland

Whatever you say Muhammed. Let's pretend that Poland wasn't once one of the major European powers.

kek

You stopped being relevant like two days after the attack in Nice, Pierre.

>Cnut the Great
Absolute classic that one.

I agree with you. It has the most wholesome countryside and small towns/villages anywhere in the planet.

>Portugal
>days since last terrorist attack: ∞

SAY THAT TO MY TRIDENT SUBS AND NOT ON THE INTERNET, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE FUCKING DARE YOU.

We're well over 4000 days since last attack, and that one was one death.

git gud faggot

i would categorize what happened in hyde park as a terrorist attack

and that was 4 days ago

Put some trousers on you daft sod.

Birmingham and Manchester are pretty dreary, but that's just the status quo for any high density mudslime-infested city in bongland.

Gems like Cambridge and Oxford are beautiful, especially in Winter. Sophisticated people no chavs etc.

I actually just gave a Polish trucker a stash of hash out of pure pity because he asked me if I could please help him find a coffeeshop that was still open after 11. He was basically crying out of joy.

I hope you can understand I can not take your post seriously Maciek.

>wasn't once
>once upon a time

Never stop being mad.

>Sophisticated people no chavs etc.

You mean Marxist nu-male students?

This is not because Portugal is already Africa?

You really think that this sht will not happen here? Stop being delusional. In england there is shitload of mudslims. Check how many of them are in V4 countries for example.

>muh relevance

>That's like winning a game of hide and seek by jumping in the sewer.
No. It's more like winning a game of politics by not importing shitskins by millions.

The question is, who is next?

>Sweden
>Netherlands
>Belgium

All prime targets. I'm surprised nothing has happened there yet

Fortuyn or van Gogh?

who cares, they have money and thats what makes a place not shitty to live

>that shitty english
Lmao

>Belgium
>nothing has happened there yet

I think Pepe alone committed 10 terrorist attacks in the EC 2016 alone.

Do you also think Japan isn't in Asia

A politician and a filmmaker got murdered in the streets in the Netherlands by Islamists.

Brussels airport recently was visited by the religion of peace.

Have you even been paying attention?

Good morning!!!

>no chavs
Except the locals m8

Ignore the cucks, based Polish anons.They're just Mudslim b8posters wanting to cuck your country.

Stay woke, Poland

I couldn't take you seriously ever since you abandoned your proud nation and became Colgate.

All the lefties congregate at Kings' College and the Student's Union, all the other colleges are surprisingly right wing.

t. Trinity Natsci

So Sweden then?

>tfw a few months ago a muslim couple were arrested in my town for making bombs and planning attacks on the 7/7 anniversary

>Russian satellite state being buttjelly that it didn't take 3 European powers to finally bring down the colossus that was your country.
Don't know why you guys got the title of kebab removers when we've been slaughtering Ottoman trash for decades while your ancestors were cleaning the turkroach boots.
Or are you just mad that your king wasn't called "the saviour of Christendom" by the pope?

Van Gogh. Fortuyn was earlier (also not by a Muslim fundamentalist but by a psycho lefty activist). I wouldn't even know if you could consider both killings a terrorist attack, but for the sake of feeling OP better I did count them in.

Poland is a shithole with shit economy etc, Polish youth fly their shithole en masse.

Years since last terror attack in Hungary: 85.

Feeling OP better?

Wtf I'm a bit high, I meant to say making feel OP better. I would want to feel OP better as well though.

>t. Trinity Natsci
Impressive

Unfortunately academia in general is full of lefties - even hardened establishments like Peterhouse have recently appointed a female Master and regularly admit little sjw fuckwits

>inb4 'those youth are all degenerate and cunts I swear, oui don't care ;______________;"

>Poland is a shithole with shit economy etc, Polish youth fly their shithole en masse.

I think you're talking about my country there, Ahmed.

MAKING OP FEEL BETTER GODVERDOMMEEEEEE.

What a dreamy photo
I remember when I went to cambridge once to see the botanical gardens, there was a dude standing at the gate of a university campus in black robes
It was like i'd stopped at fucking hogwarts
I loved it!

At least when WE fly, we don't BLOW UP.

>We're an island in the middle of the Atlantic
>learn your geography

britbong education everyone

Hahahaha. Never change.

>Philippines

>Polish youth fly their shithole en masse.

As opposed to French youth, who fly the white flag.

He retired shortly after the referendum. One of two reasons:

>his work done, Farage leaves his legacy to his successors and walks off into the sunset with a pint in one hand

Or

>he retired after he realized people would expect him to work for once instead of just getting into EU debates

delusion is a strong british tradition

>British intellectuals

You don't deserve to be in Europe, you cucked, Marxist degenerate, cultureless, Muslim, faggot loving excuse of a country.

>Politician and Filmmaker murdered in the streets by Islamists

>Have you ever been paying attention?

Fuckin amerifat twisting facts again. Only the filmmaker was killed by an Islamist. The politician was killed by a lefty activist. Also then you could've included an ex-politician being killed by a paranoid schizo like a year ago.

Also if you're including all these happenings and pretend to know your facts you might as well include Olof Palme in Sweden.

Please just refrain from European history facts.

well at least we know how to keep Mudslims moderate here. We throw them into an island and let them do their shit there.

Capital has not experienced a terror attack since 2001. Why not throw your Muslims into Corsica or Tahiti?

pipe down my dear Trudeau

Sven, we're part of Europe. You stupid cunt.
We just don't want to be in the EU.

Europe is not the EU, you fucking dickhead.
We are literally insular as we are an island nation.

Our border is the fucking sea. And we don't give a shit what other countries think about us.
Anglo arrogance. Insular mentality, master race, etc.

I don't see how that's related to the OP.

Eurocucks literally in flames

Corsica would be a great place for them. It's already labelled with an appropriate flag.

>Southern Islands literally packed with terrorists, kidnapping and killing people all the time.

Yeah you're fuckin delusional.

You're right. My behaviour certainly was not very Nice.

wtf i hate the eu now

>days since last terrorist incident in the UK: 40

Careful or you might trigger the poor frenchies into covering more of their civilians with the french flag.

Still comes to our country to pick berries. Kek.

no way mousehole gets a mention here? i frequent that place all the time for a pissup

Kanker, lukt het pik?

EU, fucking cuck fag

I wish that my fellow bongs would stop jinxing us hardcore. literally a matter of time before one gets through, we're only going to look like twats if you keep up this gloating

Nee vriend, m'n Engels was even gebroken ik heb het weer hervonden denk ik.

>Cox died for nuttin!
why didnt you avenge her by voting stay, Brittain!

#CoxedUpUK

>Implying they aren't already planning to extend the IS

I did, Estonia!

Unfortunately, 52% of voters here are as clueless as most Sup Forumsacks.

Why are you posting a picture of 2 blurry guys in a foresty environment. Am I missing something here?