Sitting here with my best friend who I love with all my heart...

>Sitting here with my best friend who I love with all my heart. We have spent our lives together and it has been full of joy and warmth every day. We've decided to move on from our marriage, but we will stay best friends and collaborators for all our days. We are still ride or die, just in a different way now. I love you always, Riley

As this gentleman is a writer and director, how will this affect their ongoing collaborations?

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/mary-elizabeth-winstead-fargo-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mary Elizabeth Winstead: "Fargo Helped Me Embrace My Sexual Side"
glamour.com/story/mary-elizabeth-winstead-fargo-interview

what

Sounds like someone got cucked into the 7th dimension

There's new feet pics on wikifeet. Someone post them.

I fear how many waifu threads there'll be from now on.

So you're telling me there's a chance

The modern equivalent of public castration.

Ewan apparently shags around a lot even though he's married

time for Riley to release all the pics he has

>was just thinking about how hot MEW was today
>she's single again
I don't believe in coincidences lads, I'm goin in

Like it matters, we've already seen her nudes.

Lmao

LOOK AT HIS FACE
ohno no no no no no no no
*laughter so hard soul literally leaps out of body and you see the abyss staring into you*

desu mew is exactly the type of bitch to dump a guy but still say she loves them

That's rough, poor dude.

I don't think waifu threads have ever been affected by the girl being single or married. Natalie Portman has been married for like a decade and this board is still obsessed with her.

maybe something better than a couple of yellow washed out pictures

Someone post her booty hole pics pls

I feel bad for Riley, people shit on him here, but he seemed a cool guy.

I hate my kissless life.

Poor guy.

It's just a reminder that women CAN'T love men. They can love the idea of a man but cannot love the man. Her subconscious will always be pushing her to fuck upwards in the social hierarchy. Women are holistically hypergamous.

Romance, love, marriage, family, fidelity: these are male concepts.

>posting the egg in your face onto social media

So how long till she moves on or has she already

Kek she moved on before they even split senpai

She probably fucking some nig or brown now

>just this morning, MEWposters were spamming pictures of Riley's latest post about how "he loves her more and more everyday"
>this happens
Holy shit, I've been trashing him on this board all these years, calling him a numale, etc. but now I feel bad for him. He may be a numale but he seemed like a good guy, now she'll just embrace her inner whore and end up with a heartless Chad.
Who will keep custody of the glass eye?

Poor guy.

Glass eye? What are you talking about

So cruel

he was probably clinging on trying everything to keep her for the past two years but felt how she didn't look at him or touch him like she used to. he's probably known this day was coming for a long long time now.

Where do these fresh new pepes originate?

>they posted it at the exact same time together
>MEW took the time to use an extra filter to make herself look better (superficial whore)
>Riley wrote a longer text (beta)

I bet she's been planning this break-up for months and months and is acting all lovey dovet until the divorce is settled and then she'll drop all contact with him, so he can't take half her shit.

F

She's been bred by some Turkish guy for a few months

who the fuck are they and why should I care?

btw, I don't watch tv or movies because I have a life.

>i have a life but i post on Sup Forums asking who people i don't know are

Source on turks or fuck off

>I have a life.

and yet here you are ;)

just answer the fucking question so I can get back to my life.

Ideas guys

post yfw in two weeks time mew starts hanging out with asr more and then a month or two later they officially announce they're dating

honestly, she's making a mistake. She's aging OUT of her career. He isn't.
If he does what he should do, which is take half her current cash and set himself up with a FAT lifetime alimony (they've been together >10 years = lifetime alimony in CA) she's legitimately fucked. 5 years from now she ain't gonna be pulling the roles in she is now. Hell, she isn't pulling in the roles now that she WAS and she's only 32.

She's a mediocre actress desu. She isn't going to be meryl streeping it at age 60. There's only room for one dried up cunt in hollywood at a time, because nobody wants to watch movies about grandmas.

fuck i actually feel bad for him.

We all know she probably got bored of him and now she is popular thinks she can do better.

Women truly are the most evil creatures.

I googled the faggot without you, I haven't heard of any of that shit he's done. Back to life now. Have fun jacking off to (((tv)))

He'll take her back in 10 years time. After she's ridden a dozen or two dicks.

she'll try, if he's still available. But really he's an early 30s dude with assloads of money (that he took from her). He has contacts in the film industry (from her) and probably still goes to the good parties. I would say that he would be pulling some 10/10 sloots no problem, but he kind of looks like an oversensitive fag so maybe he's going to be crying to his gay friends about it for the next decade.

Just imagine how excruciating the conversation around that table must have been.

>DUDE TRUMP LMAO
>DUDE GLOBAL WARMING LMAO
>DUDE HATE SPEECH LMAO
>DUDE REFUGEES LMAO

This just goes to show you that young girl tastes are entirely different from grown woman tastes.

Young girls like MEW probably was, all want the ratty-effeminate-vampire looking guy with the "prettyboy" face and unintimidating demeanor. As they get older, it's not enough.

Honestly if a girl reaches 25+ and is still pining for that kind of thing, usually they're either supremely damaged, or closet lesbians.

>she's clearly okay

>he's clearly dying by inches

I fucking LOVE it. I give him anywhere from a week to a month before he explodes in rage.

She said she didn't want to have Riley's baby but rather the new guy's.