Why Spain slaughtered South American tribes???

Why Spain slaughtered South American tribes???
They killed their language, cultures and people.
and they robbed their gold.
I am sad many South American speaks Spanish not their original languages.

nothing else to do in spain

Why Japan slaughtered Ainu tribes???
and they robbed their land.
I am sad many Ainu speaks Japanese not their original language.

>Why Spain slaughtered South American tribes???
No they didn't
>They killed their language, cultures and people.
Spanish priests created the first written scripts and grammatical rules for natibe languages. If they are still alive is because of them

Why Australia slaughtered Abo tribes???
I am sad many Abo speaks English not their original language.

hahahahahaha
nonononononononono mr.Aussie.
we don't slaughtred Ainu people.
They are still exists in Hokkaido.
They still speaks their original language and still protect thier culture.

>no they didn't
T. el espanol

hahahahahaha
nonononononononono mr.Miyagi.
we don't slaughtred Aboriginal people.
They are still exists in Northern Territory.
They still speaks their original language and still protect thier culture.

The state of Japanese education.

> killed their language
Millions of people in Latin America speak native languages. Aymara and quechua are even official in Bolivia. Basically every Paraguayan is bilingual in Spanish and Guaraní. You weren't allowed to become a bishop in Spanish America unless you spoke two native languages.
> killed their people
That's what conquerors do?
> killed their culture
So that's why Mexican tortillas are directly based on Aztec cuisine and Andean traditions are alive and well?
> robbed their gold
Again, that's what conquerors do. Anyway, more gold is extracted in modern Chile in one year than the Spanish empire mined in 3 centuries.

Go back to hugging your waifu pillow, OP

Aussie good people.
Aussie gib abbomonkey some petroleum to make them high.
Aussie a gud boi.

Jewish advice

don't fool my waifu pillow u slaughter!

>and they robbed their gold
wh*te spanish dogs were punished for it

You'd probably go full conquistador if you witnessed one of the monthly aztec sacrifice rituals.

Also, why ? Because they could, and because you don't bring back the King's fleet empty handed, saying "oh well there is a huge continent full of resources but it's populated with noble savages and killing/enslaving them is bad, m'kay"

The Spaniards and the Catholics are evil demons masquerading as Angels of Light. Filthy savages destroyed their writings, and catholic in South America (excluding incas did not have have writings or civilization) the catholic church were afraid that as the natives became more educated, they would turn to their religion instead of Jaysus.

because everyone was colonizing, so you go and colonize, dumb weeb

Diseases killed them. Most Inca art and culture was destroyed by spaniards and their metallic arctifacts were all melted for the gold and silver except some hidden ones.

Why United States slaughtered north american tribes???
I am sad many amerindians speaks English not their original language.

Anglo Protestant black myth propaganda, not true in the slightest. South American native languages are in general much healthier than their North American counterparts.

Who cares, they brought us tech

How's that working for you?

First coment says it all.
There was nothing to do in Spain, europe was very expensive to make war similar to north Africa at the time, America was right for the raping since Portugal already monopolized Arabian,Indian and China sea thr most lucrative of all at the time.

And they killed superior beings.

at least Paraguayans still speak Guarani. I would love it if we followed their example and spoke our native languages plus Spanish.

Bolivar got the indepence with gunpowder, cavalry and with a costitution based in the french one. I think the standars of living improved a lot if you compare to how fucking native americans live

>compare to how fucking native americans live
oh no, you gonna make him post "WE WUZ AZTECS N' SHIT"

Spain was actually the most lenient colonial power, as only in spanish colonies did mestizaje happen on a grand scale, allowing for many native american traditions to survive in their descendants.
Compare spanish colonialism with the Brits, who slaughtered every native in their colonies, or the French, who only allowed mixing on a small scale in their less important colonies.

Also, there IS a country that speaks a native american language as a majority, pretty much everyone in Paraguay speaks guaraní fluently.

>who slaughtered every native in their colonies,

Wasn't this an America thing though?

That's what i said.

why is development of technology so important? were Native Americans unhappy with their way of life?

Literally BUILT for BSC.

I meant that was it really the british or was it the Americans? Pretty sure the Brits banned the Americans from expanding west, which they were very butthurt about.

The s stands for Saracen, right?

Yes, but they still cleansed the land they originally colonized from natives.

I wish Mexicans could do something to revive Nahuatl like the Jews did with Hebrew. Fuck Spanish, seriously.

It's still alive, winka.

of courshe

The development of science and technology is literally the only thing that unifies and develops humanity and civilization, the existence of countries like Congo and sub-saharan tribes at this point of history is completely unacceptable.

Then what are all the italian wars about

So is the existence of your subhuman country yet here you are.

Your post can be reiterated as "unifying all of humanity by being a submissive cuckold and deracinating yourself."

>Comprensión lectora sarracena

¿Qué manga?

Who gives a fuck about tech, they only created a collection of giant shitholes, not even good countries.

why the ppl still bite this proxy's bait?

Spain didn't slaughter us, their diseases did.
If dirty eurocucks had learned to shower we would have killed them all.

There's like a single reply that has anything to do with OP's flag.

They're not falling for bait. people genuinely hate spain here

Aztecs was annihilated not by Spaniards, but by another tribes that feared be reconquered by Aztecs. The Spaniards won the war and stop, another tribes just continued to kill aztecs.

Every conqueror, especially the Portuguese, made alliances with native tribes to establish an outpost. Indigenous people had disputes between themselves and the arrival of Europeans brought allies with great power to overwhelm enemies.

In Brazil the portugueses made contact with a peaceful group that lives in the coast and made commercial and military alliance with then. They, together, fought against the violent tribes who inhabited the inward and commonly attack another tribes.

When French invaded the future Rio area they made alliance with a local tribe. The Portuguese made the same and with indigenous help expelled then. The Netherlanders made the same, but Portugal allowed then to stay (They invaded portuguese territories in Iberian Union time. They fought against Spain and etc. "Everybody" knows the history") and was the "protobrazilians" that expelled then in the "First Brazilian battle", when the three races fought together to stay living in they way of life. The protestant/jewsh administration was very different of Portuguese way and the people don't liked. We expelled the jews and they went to NY.

Jews... The frenchs chooses an uninhabited area to establish a colony. The Netherlanders and the "chosen people" invaded the richest area.

Speaking of Ainu, how are the people? Abbos are pretty shitty but I've never heard of how Ainu behave.

spain is greedy as fuck.

Man, I wish the mongols had better boats.

> They attacked the settlers and other villages
> Peaceful natives made an alliance with the Spanish
> Both cleansed their land from savages together

>t. Pedro Roberto Gomez Garcia