Untitled

:D

250k killed a year and we haven't even hurt their population in any significant way? what the fuck guys, get back to work.

indigenous people have the right to kill any animal they want

it's like forcing farmers to protect the rats devouring their crops.
Do anything besides meat can be salvaged from them though? they seem like good hides to make clothing.

>from a country that eats 42mil cattle a year

Cattle was designed by God to be eaten. Seals were not.

Does a seals fur lose something when it's adult?
Killing adult seals sounds like more fun.

same question

I love when Canada's nasty side gets exposed.

That's a weird fetish you have

>fuck you hv*Toid i do what i want

It is almost entirely adult seals now. Pups have a furry white coat but there's no real market for that anymore.

How is engaging in the ethical harvest of a renewable resource that provides an economy to a poor region of Canada, food, and protects the local fishery, nasty? Because vegetarians who are probably wearing leather belts say so?

Book of Acts says that we can eat anything

Barbarian gonna barbaric

levit 11:1-3
Deuteronomy 14:3-6

I do not see hoofs on the seals.

Who here /hakapik/

I don't see cloven hooves on chicken either

those women are qt

>hating our traditional culture

Racists.

They are birds, genius. You can read about birds in Leviticus 11:13-19.

For me, it's eskimo girls in sealskin

I hate to disappoint Jewish God, but I eat a lot of mammals that don't have cloven hooves

seals are massively overpopulated and is hurting the ecosystem
natives kill them because they eat them, do you want them to starve? what else do you want them to eat, not fish because the seals are eating the fish

Why do we keep pretending that this is just First Nations and Inuit? The native's limited exemption from the Marine Mammals Protection Act has nothing to do with the Newfoundland and St. Lawrence seal harvests. During which many very Anglo and French Québecois, Newfies, and Maritimers take part.

Canada Plans:
>Ban seal hunt
>Use taxpayer money to feed natives and they don't have to work selling skin anymore
>Everyone moves to the north to don't work and win money for free
>Crashes economy

It's illegal to kill whitecoats anyway

I hate these kinds of people when they act as if it's horrible to kill animals when they are cute but when it is something ugly they kill it themselves.

It's just retarded vegan "logic" (which is admittedly more consistent than your average meat-eating pleb who doesn't know how to justify killing animals)

If you're against the seal hunt then you're a bigoted racist that hates Aboriginal peoples and supports their genocide. So tell me Sup Forums, why do you want to kill all Indigenous peoples?

>justify killing animals
Because Earth is our planet bitch.

Why do vegetarians try to push eating meat is bad. Animals are barely sentient and don't understand what's going on when they are going to be slaughtered. I understand that it has a considerable amount of effect on the climate and energy but just eating meat isn't bad

The pelt is mainly what they are hunted for. Some people eat the meat, mainly Eskimos, Newfies, and politicians in photo-ops. I've eaten ice rat before and it wasn't very good.