Honestly the Predator franchise didn't have a single shitty movie so far...

Honestly the Predator franchise didn't have a single shitty movie so far, even the worst one (Predators) was a enjoyable flick, while the Alien franchise had 4 shit movies. Why isn't Predator more popular?

>while the Alien franchise had 4 shit movies.
Resurrection is the only objectively terrible Alien movie. The theatrical cut of Alien 3 is a mess but the assembly good is pretty good. Prometheus is heavily flawed but isn't terrible, I would say it's on the same level as Predators.

imagine being a little baby predator wearing a dirty diaper full of alien poop and pee and being breastfed predator milk haha

>4 shit movies
boy I know youre not including Aliens in that

I think OP is saying Alien 3, Alien: Resurrection, Prometheus and Alien: Covenant are shit.

Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Prometheus and Alien Covenant

>Resurrection is the only objectively terrible Alien movie.

REEEEEEEE fuck off

Go away, Joss. Your movie is fanfic tier shit.

eww

Could a Machiko movie ever be made?

>liked Predators

>liked Aliens

Mr. Shit Taste, glad to see you.

Why do so many people still shit on Alien 3? The assembly cut has been out for well over a decade and it's great.

Because Alien3 killed his broken G I Joe and the annoying retarded girl and don't is a action movie with chiche over cliche.

That would involve an AVP comic movie, (would be better than the other two AVP movies by default)

Alien 3 > Redemption > Alien > Aliens > Prometheus

can't judge covenant yet

Why are you people being so salty over Aliens success?

Fuck all of the Alien movies.
Stupid franchise with stupid faggots for fans.

I swear it's the same samefagging retard who thinks le spoopy man in rubber suit is the be all end all of sci-fi horror.

>worst one
>predators

Predators was the best one, outside of the first film. In fact, there are only 2 Predator films I acknowledge- Predator, and Predators. Much like the Alien franchise, in fact.

>Why are you people being so salty over Aliens success?

I don't care about success, this shitty hunt bugs movie wasted the quality of the first movie.

what a shit taste, bro.

this..

and if you can find a fanedit of promethus cutting out the cringey dialogue, its a straight sci fi fest

Nah I think it's your bitter saltiness that ruined the first movie for you. It is possible to love both movies y'know.

sound like the only salty here is you, saltyman.

Nah, only alien related media that gets my salt levels rising is Colonial Marines

>he doesn't like Danny Glover, drenched in sweat, dueling it out with the Predator and not giving a fuck

Sup Forums has been more plebeian than usual these past couple days.

fuck you life is hard shit. I'm sorry, man.

This; but to all franchises. They're just movies, nerds.

Because Aliens wasn't like Alien. The argument really boils down to is that nobody knows what makes a good Alien movie and or not sure how to replicate the formula to make a good one.

That's the fun part about Predator movies.

It's simple entertainment.

Ripley on the other goes too serious on the Aliens franchise and wanted to add some deep bullshit but can't come up with a coherent storyline.

There we go. Predator doesn't try to be deep, it tries to be gory fun. Alien tries to be more then what it is, which is a monster movie.

this is why every alien movie after aliens is garbage

AvP was fun

I wish it had a better location though, something about a dark temple just didn't do it for me.

>this is why every alien movie after alien is garbage

Right.

This.
If you follow the plotline where Aliens are just space bugs and Predators hunt them for sport it actually turns out decent.

>the implications
>AVP is the best Alien movie

>Honestly the Predator franchise didn't have a single shitty movie so far
AVP1

and Requiem and Predators. Just 2/5 are good

aliens > alien for eternity unless you're a contarian brainlet fag

if you are a underage edgy faggot, maybe.

alien > aliens for eternity unless you're a contarian brainlet fag

is that a girl predator?

I'd happily be prey for her pussy desu~~

Alien is the edgy one though with the retarded rape machine that gets killed because it can't stop staring at booty while Aliens is a fun sci fi action movie

Prometheus and covenant fucking sucked.

You are all faggots. They are both good for different reasons. The alone in space with a horrific monster is great, just like fighting hords of that same monster with the army is great.

*teleports behind Predator*
Tshh, nuthin personnel, ugly motherfucker

True