I propose that we make a meme out of this film

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iDXvaPkNaA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zt3crV_KIA
youtu.be/8TpSKxntrAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pZejbtx5EfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull some good reaction images from it then. I'll save a few.

Brraaaaaaaapppfftt

You can't make something a meme I've tried

>forcing memes

that's not how memes work you retard

Kangaroo Jack > Samurai Jack

all memes are forced memes

What if the meme is posting about making a meme?

>Be a kid who loved talking animal movies
>Both Kangaroo Jack and SnowDogs had them in the trailer
>They were both just comedies with b-tier celebs
>Both literally happened for 1 scene only

Remember being pretty bummed out about it as a kid. I liked them, but I never cared about human characters in movies like that. Usually skipped out on some movies like Jurassic Park because I found the drama to be boring.

This scene might be meme potential
youtube.com/watch?v=-iDXvaPkNaA

OP IS GETTING HIS WAY!

>watching this on nickelodeon
>they cut the part where Jerry O'Connell feels up the girl's boobs thinking she's a mirage

OP here, just torrented this kino

Will watch it sometime soon and start forcing memes. You guys are welcome to join me

My parents hated that scene

kangaroos have upside down genitals. their balls are on top. rabbits too.
kinda hot teebs-h, just imagine his balls flapping around while you're grabbing him by the tail and fucking him down-under

FUCK YOU,WHY DO YOU HAVE THE POWER,AND I DON'T?

>How you doin?
>Good, you?
>Good

haha

Because kangroo jack was ridiculous but somehow memorable. I still make references to it, although most people dont get them

This show started my coulrophilia

I declare a meme war!

LOL

This needs to turn into a meme. Come on guys, let's brainstorm.

kangaroo jack spawn a huge culture in australia, namely kangaroo court law was implemented

FUCK OFF REDDITORS

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zt3crV_KIA

>AND NOW IT'S OVER

I remember around the time of release Conan made fun of this movie so much that he did a bit where he received an award for it.

Wtf this is rape?!

Two words.

Chicken blood.

I watched that 10 years ago and the only part I remembered was "sensual"

kek

I think this is the meme we've been looking for. Whenever something bad happens, someone can post pic related and "..now it's over" kind of like HOWEVER from a year ago.

>when you shitpost but it's so abstract and autistic and terrible that nobody get's it

That's pretty lame man.

a-are you ok Wojak?

Chicken Blood

Chicken Blood

Chicken Blood

Its so green! And now its on my hands!

This

...and now it's over!

>he doesnt reenact the opening drowning scene by ripping off his shirt and yelling 'I SAVE YOU' everytime he's at the beach

>QUICK HOW DO WE MAKE THIS A MEME GUYS?
Fuck off my board you 15 year old morons.

cringe

kill yourself

does anyone else remember this

youtu.be/8TpSKxntrAg

This is the first time ive seen major bedhead as a reaction image and now that ive seen it, it seems like such an obvious source to use for them.

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Jerry O'Connell said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Estella Warren] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Kangaroo Jack. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and the director. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

Kangaroo BLACKED

I SAID A HIP HOP HIPPIE TO THE HIPPIE

Maybe a (laughs) somewhere in the story. Maybe after she hits him in the ribs.

this has potential

no this is the new meme

you just got memed bro, this movie is unmemeable and has no memes in it

Is this a meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=pZejbtx5EfM

yes

Here you go, now spam it until we get a /kj/ board

kek forgot about this scene

The current trend seems to be Dreamworks flicks, so why hasn't this become a meme yet?

It's too memey to make a meme out of it.

this movie had bullshit advertising and even as a kid I knew it was bullshit
>trailer is like 60% kangaroo
>they had the kangaroo jack dancing around and talking in like every advertisement
>movie cover is him smirking
>he's barely even in the movie and the only part with him talking is like a 30 second dream sequence
The real meme should be how jews get away with this shit.

>i want to ____ kangaroo jack

We should file a class action lawsuit against them for false advertisement.

beat up

>we
what exactly are you getting at lad?

WE as in WE the Sup Forums board.

A new epic meem being born! Fuck yeah, include me in the screencap

nice

Why did this movie have so much advertisement? Why did it get a fucking cartoon?

why is kangaroo jack using a white supremacist gang sign?

>Anthony Anderson and Jerry O'Connell riding in a jeep singing Land Down Under

movie was comfy

It was all literally because of Snow Dogs. They saw Snow Dogs was a success so they took a shitty mafia comedy they had no faith in, censored it, added a CGI kangaroo, and marketed it to kids.

I want to fuck Estella

I hate this thread!

Its everything I hate about new fags

>tfw i was hype for this movie
>tfw i sang the Hip Hop song for talent day in 1st grade
>tfw "GIMME A BEAT"
>tfw i said a...
>tfw forgot the lyrics not even 2/3 the way through
>took me awhile to realize the teacher stopped beatboxing ages ago while I stuttered and tripped through the song.
>no clapping not even from the KINDERGARTENERS
>went to sit down
>put my head in my arms
>wept.
Don't make Kangaroo Jack a meme please.

>Behind every little fish is a giant white lie
It isn't a question of what did they mean. It's a question of How did they get away with this??

that boob feel scene is literally the only thing I remembered from Kangaroo Jack

HoIy shìt...

I found one scene funny as a kid when they were in the bathroom on a plane holding the money, but the flight attendants were listening in and heard them talking about playing with green colored stuff falling through their hands in the bathroom with a wonderful smell, and reacted like the two main characters where playing with shit in their hands.

I remember that best.

nice strawman

Go be new somewhere else faggot

Just in case one if these degenerate images goes somewhere include me in the screencap.