Do you feel sorry for that guy?

do you feel sorry for that guy?

Yes
Only God has the right to take people's lives

How did he take that many shots and still run?

story?

No, I only wish it was more common. Whoever attempts against a fellow human being is declaring the war against the whole humanity and should be destroyed.

I think it's adrenaline
exactly what it seems

A gunshot wound is still a wound. It's normal, it could've ripped your arm off and the first thing your body would do is escape.

no, a good thief is a dead thief

Yes, the fat man looks like a rich piece of shit.
I hope he gets raped and murdered next time.

No, if you are willing to harm someone for profit be prepared to die for it. Our mob would beat robbers to death if caught.

What makes you think he is rich? Looks like a regular dude in a shitty tshirt.

ok I don't, that was too much. I just think it's fair when everyone dies or everyone lives, not when the privileged murder away the poor.

Yes, I feel sorry that he had to waste costly bullets on a worthless piece of shit

yes, though he deserved it

Not one bit. Live by the sword, die by the sword

This isn't a movie, Pekka. Centre of mass, whole clip

I don't get it.

You do not die immediately after getting a wound.

why

He did not hit the central nervous system

no, fuck criminals.

>direct to the spine shot
Hit it, that's why his legs don't work.

>why
Unless it's a headshot enough of your body still functions. You have to have time to bleed to death or organs to completely fail (which is even longer).
You're assuming they are poor and not doing well enough from robbing cash, jewelry and electronics. They aren't stealing food from a market.

No. A violent criminal puts himself above the law which means he is no longer protected by it. He doesn't have any rights, not even the right to live.

What does the law say about self defense and gun ownership in Brazil?

Apparently you can shoot someone for just trying to steal your bike.

Americans must be jelly as fuck

Did he get the bike back?
I'm guessing probably not.

I don't get it. So the guy was asking him for directions and the fattie just pulls a gun on him?

Seems a little excessive imho but I'm not going to judge another man's culture.

You can see the gun on both of them, a pistol on the black shirt and a revolver on the red shirt thief

Maybe they aren't and the guy that shot to protect his bike got sent to prison. It's happened here a few times because our self defense laws are a joke that require you to "defend yourself with a proportionate amount of force". At the end of the day it depends on the judge's opinion, and our judges have been too lenient with criminals for decades.

you can only own a guy after you're 25

unless you're a cop, judge, prosecutor and shit like that

you can shoot people if they try to mug you, others or try to steal your property

This is an absolute truth.

your evolution into a black turk is complete.

t. c*mmunist subhuman

they are just afraid of the criminals and so they take their side, they must be reminded that fear can be caused by the good people too.

I feel like Brazil is a shithole, that's what I think when watching those things.