175 million budget

>175 million budget
>14 million opening weekend (US)

whoops

deadline.com/2017/05/king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-why-it-failed-at-the-box-office-guy-ritchie-1202092765/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/447575/guy-ritchie-king-arthur-comedic-impudent-heroic
youtube.com/watch?v=kddXIewtzaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it a good movie

>text over face poster

Can this trend please stop

DUDE I'M A BLOND JON SNOW LMAO!

WE

yes
Sup Forums complains about the black character but desu he really didn't have that much screentime

Do they provide any backstory and explanation for Africans being there?

The big elephant looks cool

He shouldn't have ANY screentime.

Of course, these white guys shouldn't have bro-y short haircuts either.

lmao no way

All downhill from here WB

Is WB going to go bankrupt at some point? They've had a big string of really expensive flops.

>Hunnam revealed that director Guy Richie pushed him very hard to be in shape as a way of making sure he was right for the part. But Hunnam found this too much and snapped in the auditions. He revealed: "I said: ‘You know what? Fucking stop the camera."
>He continued: "I’m starting to lose my temper. I know those other pricks you’ve got reading for this role, Henry Cavill and Michael Fassbender. If you bring them in right now, I’ll fucking fight them both at once for the role, and we’ll see what’s up with the physicality."
>Guy Richie replied: "Fucking hell, alright, calm down, mate." and gave Hunnan the role.

Is it actually worth seeing? The critics are tearing it apart, but the audience scores are actually pretty high.

Have any of you anons seen it? Is it a good time?

>one hundred and seventy-five million United States dollars
What Jew honestly thought they would make shekels off of this. What the actual fuck?

It's hard to explain why this film looks so uninteresting, maybe its because there doesn't seem to be any clear conflict in the film, tell a random person about King Arthur and they will have no idea who is fighting who and why they should give a fuck, you can't sell this.

nationalreview.com/article/447575/guy-ritchie-king-arthur-comedic-impudent-heroic

>It's hard to explain why this film looks so uninteresting,
just from the trailer. who really gives a shit about king arthur's legend at this point? there's been a million adaptaions

Arthurian legend speaks of a Moor who converted and traveled to Logres(England) to join the King Arthur.

Moors are from North West Africa, so he could have been a descendant of Rome or Carthage or could have come from Western Africa, it's a coin toss for the skin color more or less.

>white male lead
>2017
it's like they want to loose money

BROTHER

China will save it!

>white people movie
Yawn

This desu. It's like they don't even know that the """""Romans""""" who built and settled in England were LITERALLY black Africans

Supposedly it's bombing in China, too.

This is the end of Charlie Hunnam's career, right?

>nationalreview.com/article/447575/guy-ritchie-king-arthur-comedic-impudent-heroic
Well that settles it, going to see it at 9:20.

Based Armond is never wrong!

Is this how he keeps getting roles? Threatening to beat up the competition if they don't cast him?

>moors were black meme

>whitewashing King Arthur, of reknowned Nubian royalty
American """""education"""""

If Armond told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

>China likes niggers.
LOL No.

How is CIA's part in this? Is it big?

>jews in hollywood will just not show the niggers in advertisements and remake their losses by the time word of mouth gets around

its their own fault for the bad reviews
one simple casting choice would have turned the tides

if Micheal Bay was filming it and it was going to be part of his next kino - absolutely!

Papillon remake up next

Thats hilarious.

Also yes, it was a good movie. I enjoyed it. Never got bored. It had some issues but still better than most capeshit and so on.

I'm pretty sure the Berbers came in and fucked up the gene pool...then again even they aren't that black.

>>Guy Richie replied: "Fucking hell, alright, calm down, mate." and gave Hunnan the role.

He was afraid of the blowback from white.

>Rotten:1
>Armond White: 1.5/5

>Is WB going to go bankrupt at some point?
we can hope

It's okay. By no means as good as Excalibur. But it has some okay action scenes.

I would watch it but it has that nigger in it.

Nice movie poster pham, they really outdid themselves this time

Why not?

They have the DCEU, LEGO and Harry Potter universes to fall back on.

>Papillon remake up next
NO! You don't dare try and jinx that

until those start bombing which for two of them will also be this year

WATCH ME, I'M WHITE.

Checked.
FBAWTFT was so mediocre I'm not interested in following the sequels. They're probably going to make less and less money. It had a huge budget but the CGI was horrid. Also the audience was mostly millennials who grew up with HP. Kids weren't interested.

>Charlie "zero charisma" Hunnam is going to try to do Steve McQueen

The Mouse claims another one.

RIL TALK

FUCK KING ARTHUR AND FUCK WHITE PPL

>hating on based Saracens
>the most loyal to Camelot

you faggot hibs and mids better watch out

People didn't like action stars of the 80's/90's because they were strong, could fight and do stunts
People liked them because they were WHITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO SEE MY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
MUH WHITENESS: THE MOVIE.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Did he avoid blowback from White while helping Brown and Black?
I know jude was helping yellow dodge blowback, I love you brother

Don't worry it's gonna make a fucking shit ton of money in China

I enjoyed it. Wasn't the best ever but was a fun ride

Charlie has gotta avoid blowback from yellow over his friend from black

>not reserving opinion for the Asia numbers

This post confuses me.

most of the viewings in my area are 3D. anyone see it yet? is the 3D worth it?

That's sort of awesome in a stupid way.

Because you don't speak fluent retard

To be honest David Beckham fell way more out of place in this scene than the black guys

3D still exists?

Maybe this will finally put a stop to the goddamn "REIMAGININGS" shit. Maybe if this was actually a movie about King Arthur instead of a generic fantasy flick with a guy named Arthur in it, people would have gone to see it

Because it's KING ARTHUR, not some shitty modern inner city story.

>Maybe if this was actually a movie about King Arthur
who the fuck cares about king Arthur

the first trailer was awful bad. I thought it was (beside obvious king Arthur story) basically about a guy running in medieval city and bad karate choreography, so I lost all interest in the movie and forgot about it until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kddXIewtzaU

more people than those who care about fake king arthur, as this movie has proven

Just watch Excalibur faggots

That doesn't make any sense, it just proves that people aren't interested in any kind of King Arthur. Fucking retard.

Plenty of people at least in the medievalist world

People aren't interested in a movie that looks like shit form the getgo you knuckle-dragging AIDS victim.

Jax killed his career when he refused 50 shades.

Its because he still has his trendy trademark haircut for no discernable reason

Moors pretty much referred to the Berber's and what would now be considered to be the Maghrebi Arabs. They were referred to as being black by Europeans of the time, as they typically have darker skin than the Europeans. What we now refer to as blacks are culturally appropriating Arab and Berber history (again).

Ajaxs actor from Warriors lifted a table that was a few hundred pound and they casted him as the tough guy.

I saw it today,

it was more fun than any other movie I saw recently

>They were referred to as being black by Europeans of the time
Is this why some ancient art of arabs just depicts them as negroids?

Too bad. It's a really good movie.

You said this movie proves people care about King Arthur, but it doesn't, it actually proves the opposite. Do you have brain damage?

Isn't he their quarterback?

Maybe, never seen that desu. My grandparents (UK) referred to Spaniards as being "blacks". Cultural perceptions change over time.

EVERY RITCHIE MOVIE IS WORTH SEEING

BUT THIS HAD BOMB WRITTEN ALL OVER IT SINCE LEAD CASTING

>we'll see what's up with the physicality

Well it may not be an ancient art piece, but the supposed inspiration for Othello was some berber/Arab but them The character is just a nog.

Cavill would have kicked his ass

Moors were North Africans and Arabs, not niggers. This bullshit about "we wuz" has to end.

King Arthur was a naive idealist who was left powerless to prevent his incest baby from destroying his country after his greatest knight was taken directly to heaven by the Holy Grail and his wife cucked him for his best friend. Why would anyone think a completely straight adaptation of Arthurian legends would appeal to a mass audience?

Don't fool yourself, Jamal.

No, faggot.

Moor means darker, a tanned North African.

Went to watch this movie today.
It was ok and although it had some weird edit work, it was enjoyable. Although maybe I'm biased because I watched Alien: Convenant yesterday and anything is a godsend after that shit.

Judging from what we see in the film (London being called by it's old Roman name and even some sort of coliseum being build at the beginning), it could be explained by the Roman empire leaving some shit in there. The movie is pure fantasy with dark mages summoning elephants and what not tho so it could be anything, really.

The thing is, the North American black isn't really a race. They are a people with no real historical background.

The majority were descended from slaves of many different cultural and tribal backgrounds. As someone who has lived in West Africa for 10 years of his life, I can honestly say that the West Africans are the most racist people I have ever encountered. The different "races" cannot stand each other. The American black has no historical state to call his own, being drawn from a large collection of small states.

Because of this, in creating a race of North American blacks, they had a race with no history or unified historical culture to call their own. The solution was to appropriate the history of African civilizations. The average American black, being totally ignorant of Africa, blindly assumed that the "African" civilizations that they had heard of (Egypt, and to a lesser extent, Moors and Carthaginians) were "black" civilizations. For them to stop believing in this would mean that they've lost of their sense of cultural identity.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against blacks, just speculating as to why they feel the need to appropriate history.

So like two people.

test

let's not kid ourselves it flopped because of the niggerwashing

Why are women allowed to post on Sup Forums?

test