I have 6 months to live. Please someone explain this movie to me before I die. I just want to know

I have 6 months to live. Please someone explain this movie to me before I die. I just want to know

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom Cruise was phone

Sorry, it would take seven.

Dude basically gets jelly at his wife who said b4 they got serious that she had a sex dream involving some army guy, Cruise got jelly and then later met up with his jazzband friend who gets this weird gig to play blindfolded at in some big mansion, cruise sneaks in, gets revealed that hes not part of the club.

Rest of the movie is basically about whether or not the secret illuminati society he stumbled upon is real or not and constantly makes you question if the girl at the party whom he saved prior (hes a doctor) was really killed by the illuminati or not in order to cover up their tracks.

It was all a dream

Boo!

just get the Rob Ager film analysis

Pretty much.

I've never been able to find out what the importance of the Shop keeper's daughter was

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

>Shop keeper's daughter

Me neither, I guess it was just showing the sex undertones of that movie and showed the worst of it.

>the hooker with aids
>shopkeeper whoring out his daughter
>sex parties

A lot of ppl didn't like it but I honestly loved the pacing and atmosphere, Kubrick was also redpilled as this was his swan song

It's my favorite Christmas movie and Kubrick movie

i'll tell you when you're older

there are legitimately weird sexy rituals that the elite practice
but the worst of them are pedophiles and sacrifice children

and some adultery stuff or whatever

Go back to X you tinfoil

Lol, if it can be conceived the entitled will enact it. Self fulfilling prophesies.

The movie is basically about a man's reaction to learning the truth about female sexuality. Almost everything else (probably even the secret society shit that people read so much into) is more or less window dressing. I remember Kubrick's wife said in an interview that the movie was about "what men must not know". That's probably a good description.

I'll give you the full lowdown in seven months.

if you have 6 months to live, why arent you out fucking hookers and dropping acid.

>dimwitted man proposes an idea through film that heavily relies on the imagination of it's viewer
>suddenly dies

You're not supposed to know OP
No one is supposed to know

What was the point of the hooker having AIDS?

JUST

The shop keeper daughter was the masked woman dense idiots

men must not know that all women are secretly whores?

>giving a shit what "secret" society movies are about.
very very very very good goy.

>watch this for the first time with expectations built by discussion of this film focusing exclusively on the ritual scene
>expecting something nefarious and thrilling behind every fucking face and around every corner, read shit into everything while watching
>really it's just some movie about a couple's relationship and Tom Cruise feeling cucked with illuminati bullshit thrown in and every nervous bit of anticipation and every bit of reading between the lines I did was fucking worthless and had no pay off
I hated this film.

You had to have seen the now destroyed first cut shown at whatever film festival it was shown at

It had human sacrifice to pigs at the Rothschild mansion

We get the butchered "Goyim mustn't know" version, which is why it is so choppy and hard to follow

> I have 6 months to live. Please someone explain this movie to me before I die. I just want to know

tl;dr: Jodie Foster's pinball scene didn't involve a cock sock

It was about marriage and infidelity of an unhappy couple. His wife was not satisfied with Dr. Bill and Bill was an impotent cuck who was probably gay. He never fucked ONCE. He never got jealous of his wife.

I used to read word up magazine

Yeah I'd love to see a directors cut of this I heard these so much missing in it.