Something something storytime

something something storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOVreO5kre0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This entire comic
youtube.com/watch?v=jOVreO5kre0

end

Wow, fuck. That was...unexpectedly real.

....huh!...

Pretty good.

So, is the counsellor supposed to be grown up Bobby Hill?

Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this

Obviously
Robert Hill

Yeah, makes sense, his dad actually talked shit through with him.

Not a big fan of fancomics that pull the "dark and REAL" shtick, but this has heart to it.

This is pretty good, though I think Beavis being an abused spouse to Butthead is a bit more realistic. Since that show actually went out of it's way to show Beavis had some psyche problems.

But can you imagine how fucking wrong a couple session with those two would go?

"No sir I asked you to talk about your feelings as yourself"

"BUT I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO"

So many faggotry here, why you put forced gay shit everywhere?

>implying Beavis and Butthead would even be able to A. afford counseling B. agree to go to counseling C. find the correct building to attend counseling D. find the right office and not just ruin some group therapy between rape survivors

Stop being so sensitive, faggot.

Does Homer still choke Bart on The Simpsons?

I haven't watched any of the newer seasons but that seems like something that would be phased out of modern writing. Obviously Family Guy doesn't give a shit, but The Simpsons always at least had the pretense that they were a functional, loving family at the end of the day, and modern audiences are pretty hyper-aware of anything that could be construed as child abuse or violence towards kids.

Nowadays Bart's more likely to choke back.

Thanks OP, I liked it.

Yes. Homer even had to go to counseling when someone deemed it abuse.
In the end Bart frustrated the counselor so much that he began choking Bart and deemed it okay for Homer to do it.

This thread is again a Tumblr "rendez-vous" with le gay couple and the ending for feelings niggers taking the behavior of comedy shows characters seriously.

the same autists who complains about mean-spirited stuff on cartoons and want their annoying drama everywhere.

>the faggots are a bunch of losers with traumas and problems
>bobby is straight, has a nice job and he gets along with his dad
Dunno user, it seems realistic

You sound triggered

I can hear it all in Bobby's voice

>Hank is the GOAT dad
This comic speaks truth and nothing but the truth.

Feels good, man.

Yeah, sounds like you need to stop being so sensitive.

meaning he's the only dad who didn't regularly beat his children
But honestly, in the Family guy/simpson's time scape, Meg and Bart only got beaten for like maybe 2 months because they've been the same age for maybe 10+ years

iirc meg began at the age of 14, she's 18 now

she's the only character that ages

I don't think 4 actual years have passed
Brian's son is like 20 something and married, right?

Hank hangs the cellphone:
This-this-boy... This boy is alright

>just ruin some group therapy between rape survivors
>these chicks put out! maybe we'll score.
>h-huh-huh hey baby

It was ok I defiantly see bart being gay and I could honestly see bobby being a therapist but Chris nah I don't buy that.

You realize that therapy session would just turn into Butthead saying
>uhh I have like an emotion to share or whatever, Beavis was crying.

Don't forget that Bart constantly agravated Homer knowing full when that he'd get away from it scott-free.

>implying that wouldn't be comedy gold

THE reason why I hated family guy after season 1

That shit hits too close to home

hasn't Bart gotten more trim than Chris?
Chris seems way gayer to me.

I think the issue is they made it real.
It's a gag show.
Meg being shit on was originally just a Moleman/Gus gag. Then they fuck it up by making it have consequences.

I hear it child Bobby's voice but can't imagine what Bobby would sound like as an adult.

Never watched King of the Hill, so ending surprised me.

Yeah but I always wanted to see some more of Beavis' problems after the hippie campfire episode.

>Strangling your kid was A-Ok in the 90s.

How did any of us survive childhood?

Dog years
Also he's still a kid, he's in a Disney-like teen sitcom

FALSE
L
A
G

all I heard was
>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

Bump

I think the set-up is flawed.

One, Bart and Chris as a couple? Both have shown only interest in girls their own age. Also, my God, can you imagine a less appealing bout of sexual congress than Bart fucking Chris GRiffin in the ass?

Second, Bobby as a relationship counselor? I'm not sure that rings true.

I feel like it would've been better if they were meeting in a bar or something, the implications being Bart's become an abusive parent to his kids, Chris has risen above it, and Bobby gaining a new appreciation for his dad.

Now where's Gene during all this?

Bart's totally gay.
And I haven't watched Family Guy in a while but I'm sure Chris has done over-the-top gay shit at least 10 times.

Obviously.
Bobby was lucky to have a dad like Hank when you compare him with other cartoon fathers who are abusive idiots.

Gene is Bobby's sexy secretary

Hank is by far one of the best cartoon sitcom dads if not the best.

Gene's either a world famous parody musician or working at the original Bob's burgers.

I'll give you the cliff notes version.

Hank Hill was a disappointment to his own father, Cotton, because Cotton wanted Hank to be like him: A gung ho, super tough soldier that killed fitty men. And Hank just isn't that guy. So he has his own daddy issues that sometimes he pushes off on Bobby.

Hank doesn't get Bobby because Bobby doesn't adhere to Hank's old fashioned ideas of what it means to be a man. Hank is a down to earth guy. He goes to work to feed his family, he doesn't have dreams and he loves his job even though it's a pretty shit job (selling propane and propane accessories). Bobby on the other hand wants to be a comedian, garden, dance, sing, and do all these other things that Hank doesn't respect because they aren't what Hank was raised to believe men should do.

So throughout the series, Hank very slowly learns to relate to Bobby and respect who he is(Partly through finding a few things Bobby and Hank have in common and partly from realizing just how terrible a father Cotton was and resolving not to be like him), and his fatherly advice shifts from "That's stupid and you're not doing it" to "I'll help just so you don't look like a jackass".

It's really one of the best cartoons ever made.

the belchers love their dad.

Tina and Gene is probably still working at the burger joint while doing indie music on the side. Because let's face it Tina has no prospects and while Gene might have potential, he'd never be able to stand the pressure of having an actual career in music.

Bob will work there until he dies because he's a little crazy when it comes to food.

Louise probably worked there until graduating college but never misses a holiday or birthday.

Nah, they hate on Meg because the original voice actor quited on them when they got canceled the first time. It might had gotten to the point in which they just want to one up the last Meg "joke"

In universe it is supposedly because they are fucked up and just vent frustration and shift blames to her.

Yes. Notice on the door it says R J Hill? Bobby's full name is "Robert Jeffrey Hill".

I thought the joke was more that Meg totally doesn't deserve any of it. It's why they treat her like some kind of slime ogre despite the fact that she's just her mom but shorter and with brown hair.

The joke is just abuse at this point. Every time one of the writers decides "Alright enough is enough let's try to fix this shit and make them act somewhat human" the next guy comes in and says "THEY'RE ALL DANGEROUSLY PSYCHOTIC AND SECRETLY WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER ISN'T THAT FUNNY"

Louise really loves Bob, which is saying something considering how caustic she can be. She even planned on taking over the restaurant when Bob retires.

I simply can't imagine her actually flipping burgers through adulthood. However, turning it into a proper franchise company with her as CEO wouldn't be out of the question.

That's what I'd imagine, she'd run and manage the place, but someone else would do the labour. Although she might keep the burger of the day names going. She's pretty much what Bart should have become as a character; a crass smartass who's intelligent enough to make money and influence people.

Yeah it is really terrible how the future just keeps getting worse and worse for bart and lisa.

Did not expect this to be so good

I see Louise expanding Bob's Burgers into a small chain.