Trump has DOUBLED the national scoop index during his time in office

You're on a dangerous path, America...

did he actually complain about >two scoops or is this just memes cross-pollinating?

>memes cross-pollinating
Why are memes so complicated, brehs?

Trumpsters trying to distract from the fact that he fired the guy investigating him for treason and the subsequent twitter tantrum he threw

Is this the new Bane posting or will it die soon?

May 12, 2017
A top Democratic member of the Senate Intelligence Committee says she has yet to see evidence of collusion between Donald Trump advisers and the Russian government.

“Do you have evidence that there was in fact collusion between Trump associates and Russia during the campaign?” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked California Sen. Dianne Feinstein during an interview on Wednesday.

“Not at this time,” she responded.

“Well, that’s a pretty precise answer,” Blitzer said.

>yet to see evidence of collusion between Donald Trump advisers and the Russian government.

You have a really short memory span

So does the Senate Intelligence Committee, apparently. If Feinstein can't swing it as collusion, you might wanna rethink what you'd been told, goy

Why didn't Feinstein bring this up then? It's almost like... like... that wasn't an example of collusion... hmm.

Do you actually not know who Flynn is? Also I like how you just copy and pasted from the Daily Caller, a sensationalist alt-right organization

Trump had to fire him because they found out how he was conducting diplomacy with Russia as a civilian during the campaign. Not wven Trump denies that's collusion

YOU SOUND LIKE A ONE SCOOP TRAITOR

ALL HUMAN RIGHTS HAVE BEEN ANNULLED

The quotes are directly from an interview with CNN, which you can feel free to watch.

Answer the question without dodging: If Flynn is an example of Trump colluding with Russia, why didn't Feinstein refer to this?

Now when you avoid these points again, try to feel at least some shame.

Lol

Trump fired Flynn though...

>op dreams of slurping on Trumps micropenis

-2 pts for plagiarism. At least cite your sources user

So you can't answer a simple question. Sounds like an admission that you're wrong. Gotcha. I thought the issue was clear cut, but you've made it extremely clear to me.

Because his contact with Russia was discovered by a wire tap and leaked to the media. Do you really think Trump has so little control over his advisors that he didn't know what Flynn was up to?

>no proof
>not even any circumstantial evidence
>just insinuations
Hilarious.

Dude went on RT a couple of times to bitch about how absolutely retarded obamas isis strategy was. No wonders dems hate him

What's it like to be incapable of independant thought?

Libfags on suicide watch

What's it like making over 5 posts just to dodge a question you don't like the answer to: >Answer the question without dodging: If Flynn is an example of Trump colluding with Russia, why didn't Feinstein refer to this?

>getting caught on tape negotiating with Russian intelligence leaders

Answer this question:

FFFFUCK YYYYOU FAGGOTTY DRUMPPHYY BOY I GOTTT THREEE SCOOOOPSS!!!

>why didn't Feinstein refer to this?

Because she's retarded, now do you actually think Trump had no idea that Flynn was in communication with the Russian embassy throughout the campaign?

Feinstein has taken the lead on calling for this investigation and making insinuations since Day 1. Sorry, that kind of pathetic deflection isn't going to work. You've just gotten caught up in sensationalist news sources. The fact is that there is no collusion, and there is no evidence.

For example, you keep talking about Flynn, but can't actually articulate what he specifically did, and how that is evidence of collusion. Feinstein is happy to make wild accusations, but when push comes to shove, even she has to admit nothing is there.

If you could actually answer the question
>If Flynn is an example of Trump colluding with Russia, why didn't Feinstein refer to this?
You would understand why everything you're saying is retarded. Sorry, breh.

daily reminder:

1. wall not being built
2. wall street jews still control everything
3. mexicans and arabs everywhere

immigration rates (not just illegal immigration either) have dropped just because immigrants are afraid the trump administration will be unfriendly to them. he didn't even have to actually do anything.

and more and more guatemalan and south american illegals are stopping in mexico instead of coming to the US

Off topic, clown pie. Take your meds and focus:
>Answer the question without dodging: If Flynn is an example of Trump colluding with Russia, why didn't Feinstein refer to this?

The Democrats are giving Drumpf wayyy too much credit. He doesn't even know he's a puppet.

ikr

It would be extremely shameful.

You can't force a meme.

Posting the best one yet

DUDE IDENTITY POLITICS LMAO

DUDE I LOVE TRIBALISM LMAO

>tfw too intelligent to eat fatty ice cream

>arabs everywhere
I didn't know Trump had power to influence EU immigration policies.

Humans are innately tribal. Peoples and cultures conflict with one another and humanity will never reach a hippie utopia, you naive faggot.
>DUDE YOU'RE MY BROTHER AS LONG AS YOU SHARE THE SAME CONSUMER INTERESTS

>humans innately are tribal
>while humans innately will fuck each other over for a hot dinner

Imagine being enough of a drumpfag to think this "person" deserves to be treated like a human being.