I hate Peggy Hill. Why was she never punished by her own delussions? She though herself as pretty, but she was not...

I hate Peggy Hill. Why was she never punished by her own delussions? She though herself as pretty, but she was not. She though she spoke spanish and she didn't. She though herself as smart but she was really naive and stupid. Realising that she was a fake would've led to personal grown, but she never does (even if deep down she knows it) She is shielded from that by her husband.
Does anyone share my feels about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Many, if not most people go their whole lives with these delusions. God only knows what I think about myself that's blatantly false.

>though

What?
I don't understand you're gibberish.

I dont write english good and me knows it

its a cartoon you fucking redditshit

>Punished for being delusional in real life

Everybody in life fakes it until they actually get good at it.

Because we're not supposed to see her grow. We're supposed to see her example and resolve to not be like her.

We all know people like her, and though we promise ourselves that we won't ever be like that, we end up becoming what we hate. Seeing Peggy being an insufferable pain in the ass is a wake-up call for us. Hank is our role model.

So she is a typical woman?
Explains why she never grows

nice trips btw

Peggy is the ultimate pleb filter.

cloned or just a minority?

Oh okay.
I won't give you any crap then.

It's interesting how most people claim to hate Peggy, but most of the best episodes are centered on her.

>Square Peg
>Peggy the Boggle Champ
>Peggy's Headache
>To Spank, with Love
>Little Horrors of Shop
>Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet
>Lupe's Revenge
>Full Metal Dust Jacket
>Harlottown

Really makes me think.

Peggy is a great character, a great character that makes you hate her.

>Why was she never punished by her own delussions?

She was.

youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk

>no Peggy's Turtle Song

OP, Bill and Dale were both horribly delusional characters and you like them. You just hate Peggy because she's a woman.

>>Peggy the Boggle Champ

YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY

She was punished. She jumped out a plane without a working parachute

there was some episode I watched recently where she actually got her comeuppance, but I cant for the life of me remember which one it was

I think it was when she met that guy who was a drag queen

she was punished though

there was that episode with the ugly feet shit, they made it very clear she was liked for being fuggofeet

Full Metal Dust Jacket is underrated as fuck. One of the best of the series.

You got a point. Most of the show's best moments involve Peggy too.
>LOSER
>YOU'RE A LOSER
>ARE YOU FEELIN' SORRY FOR YOURSELF?
>YOU SHOULD BE 'CAUSE YOU ARE DIRT
>BABY WANNA BOTTLE?
>A BIG BABY BOTTLE?

>When she's in Louisiana and speak her shit spanish to creoles

>When she defends herself in Mexian court

Some of the best western animation out there.

There's at least a handful of episodes where she learns a lesson. The one where she goes to mexico to tutor monsignor martinez' kids ends with her being laughed at by him and his wife for thinking he had a crush on her and she comes to appreciate Hank more for it. There's also the one where she gets taken in by the online genius scam guy. It highlighted how dumb and naive she is, but also how good she is at bullshitting people. Same thing with the prison cocaine mule one.

I am making that my ringtone

it's one of the many mystery's of life, that this show so well illustrates.

How people, with all their idiosyncracies, continue on, seemingly without any selfawareness.

Humans are simply this way.

Life does not have arcs, it does not have answers, if it is closure you seek, seek elsewhere.

Yes. Most of my hatred for her came from the fact that I was like that as a kid before reality hit me. Now I'm insecure about every single thing.

She is the villain of the series.

You know what I hate more than women?

Nothing

Welcome brother