German leftist insanity:

German leftist insanity:

"Social media expert" SJW (works for a jew bank) kills himself because he couldnt understand why the mass media reported the recent wave of terror attacks

One of his last tweets was about refugees drowning in the mediterrenean

twitter.com/jkorten?lang=de
bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/blog/johannes-korten-tot-aufgefunden-46982074.bild.html
spreadrandomthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/was-jetzt-wichtig-ist/

This isnt even beta anymore, that's straight up omega levels of cuckdom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oHGbmGVNv0
jazzblog.de/jazzlounge/2016/07/am-ende-2/
archive.is/ETjlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise kek

careful with those dubs you might get arrested

finally some good jews. news i meant. sorry.

Auf wiederschauen, schwuchtel!

Natural selection wins again. Checkmate christcucks.

Why do most German anons on Sup Forums read BILD? Are you all really fucking retards with Hauptschulabschluss?

>dumb leftists now kill themselves because of their cognitive dissonance

YES! YES!

>it's a germans start bickering about who went to the most prestigious school even though everyone is user posting without trips or accounts here episode

>Literally death by cognitive dissonance

I hope my liberals go out this way.

The left wing has reached a level of softness that's so impossible it literally kills them now.

I just don't even..... That's orbital levels of insanity.

never heard of him.

and they say SJW is not a mental illness

>88
christmas come early

lmao leftism is literally a mental illness

How do you have so many leftists in your country?

#suicideagainstinternetbullies
make it trend
Even better than cut yourself for bieber

this

they are all fucking insane and self-destructive, and they all deserve to die

It's really hard to admit that you've been lied to in such a big way for so long. I bet you anything this guy killed himself because he realized he was actually wrong and reality wasn't what he wanted it to be.

Lets be real, he was probably killed by his wife's bull, and now they present his as some martyr for leftists which is even more hilarious

>the cognitive dissonance is so big they have to kill themselves
hahahaahahahah

why pol isn't winning the meme war so more faggots end up killing themselves?

Welp, why not.

The gang rape in munich was actually 5 iraqi men who lived in munich for a few years so the press reported them as "tanned germans".

Probably would have killed himself regardless. The terror reports were merely an exuse

>Kills himself
>Probably by shooting himself twice in the head and throwing the gun across the room

>Liberals
>Successful suicides

ex-Stasi martyred the guy.

another curb on ali "kebab remover" sonboly's glock

Anti german education over the last 70 years, white guilt, nazi guilt, leftist media

Nein, sie haben ihren Abitur Hans
Ich meine, wahrscheinlich

Freude, schöner Götterfunken!

BASED ALI "LAST WHITE MAN STANDING" SONBOLY KILLING MARXISTS, TURKS AND SJW EVEN FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

What the hell?

Let's hope he's started a trend.

this, alot of these liberals have past the point of no return. In poker terms they are pot commited and are holding a 7-2 offsuit with nothing on the flop

He probably killed himself because he realized his whole fucking life was a lie

>"In particular, the events of the last days and weeks have broken me", he wrote on his internet site. He had written about the terror attacks and the killing sprees multiple times on his twitter.

Apparently he left behind a family and young kids, at least one son (his wife's son?). Trying to find out more right now.

good

If he mentioned anything in his note about wanting his kids to join him in the afterlife I'll gladly help send them to their daddy.

>white son

fucking racist bigot, probably didn't even give his wife the empowerment of some refugee dick

Hahaha, I hope more SJWs follow his example.

What did social media experts do before the internet?

(((Educated))) people are a fucking cancer to society.

Yeah, same reason why closeted gays kill themselves. This guy was lying to himself everyday and with every terrorist attack the stress of maintaining his insane worldview got too much

so the choice is either sober up to reality or die to dream the eternal dream.

What a dickhead. Dead migrants and you leave your family without a husband and father. Selfish like a typical self-absorbed SJW. The kids will have to grow up knowing that Dad was a cuck who off'd himself because he couldn't deal with the fact that more migrants aren't able to eat up the high taxes he pays.

A bitter red pill for them.

Sucking dick for blow

Good fucking riddance, knowing there's another commie cooking in hell for eternity, just the positive news I needed.

>Literally death by cognitive dissonance

more of this please.

So please mudskins keep raping and killing until the last of those scumbags kill them self or get lynched by people who have enough of enrichment.

Check em.
Hail Satan.

lmaffo, is this real life??... we've got merkel suiciding the country and her enablers suiciding themselves

Even Kek himself frolics hearing the good news.

And nothing of value was lost

You say that, but lawyers, doctors, engineers are educated people and they a) make a lot of money, b) have big prospering families, c) aren't cucks

You mean to say that MORALISTS are a cancer to society. People who are educated but don't know how to use this to make money or be successful, so they just whinge at what the world is like instead.

I guess this is very much a kek induced happening.
>leftists literally killing themselves before admitting they are wrong

a) yes
b) wrong
c) wrongest

noice

>getting so triggered you kill yourself

Wow

C'mon people we need to get this trend going in the US.

"It's just like the ice bucket challenge! Kill yourself to protest your favorite social injustice!"

>SJWs get literally triggered to death now

Praise Kek, this is truly the year of the Happening.

Somewhat related:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oHGbmGVNv0

"Refugees welcome" activist Harald Höppner forces entire cast of a political talk show on german state TV to commemorate drowned refugees with one minute's silence

Insanity begins at 2:37 where he forces the entire audience to stand and commemorate drowned refugees

Bochum? its for the best that he ended his misery

>d-das Bildungsbürgertum lebt

>have big prospering families

how in the fuck do you shoot yourself twice in the head and then have the ability to throw the gun across the room?

where is the suicide note?

please tell me nobody "bullied" him online and they use his suicide to attack every dissenting voice

What is this whole cognitive dissonance thing?
I've been away from Sup Forums for a while.

>lawyers
>make lots of money

He probably looked into it and realised how bad the situation is and that he was at fault for making it that bad.

We need to tweet the roughest and most bulletproof facts about mass immigration, these people have power, and while they ignore everything that makes them feel bad, there is a little chance we could turn or simple just make more an heroes

jazzblog.de/jazzlounge/2016/07/am-ende-2/
or
archive.is/ETjlo

That's definitely a new one. We should spread that shit on tumblr, maybe they'll kill themselves too.

Thank you meme magic.
Fuck these cucks.

>Selbstmord gegen Rechts

Was waiting for that

He's implying someone else killed him, leaf.

>er liest BILD

betas going OMEGA

>worked for the banksters
>commited "suicide"

:^)

>doing that shit on Günther Jauch's show.

This is what will happen when these cucks realise their virtue signaling didn't translate to a wife and family but isolation.

This is just the beginning

We should get it trending on Shitter.

>when you step outside the gated community for the first time in 40 years.

>jazzblog.de/jazzlounge/2016/07/am-ende-2/
even in his death he his unable to not write in that awful journalist/marketing PR manager style kek

how long before 'suicide' is uncovered to be murder by rapefugee?

I think, I really need to get out of here...

kek wills it

> Promote policies and narrative that will turn life in Europe a living hell for your children.
> Check out early via exit-bag because you're too weak to even witness a fraction of what is going to be life of your own children.

Yeah, I think there's a special circle in hell for scumbag, coward faggots like him.

>b) wrong
>c) wrongest
>have big prospering families
Well anons, I went to a private school where most people I knew were sons of doctors, lawyers and engineers (both my parents are lawyers). Very very few of them were single children - they were part of 2, 3, 4 children families. Okay maybe by your definition that isn't "big" - it's certainly bigger than beta left-wing moralists who will likely have 0, 1, or maximum 2 children if they're lucky.

My parents are both lawyers, they did pretty well, but some of the other kids from school whose parents were lawyers were pretty damn rich. My parents didn't do as well as their cohorts, really. They're both quite insecure people.

So yeah maybe learn what you're talking about. Today law isn't always as lucrative but for many middle-class people who qualified in the late 70s / early 80s like my 'rents, they made a killing.

>cuck literally killed himself before admitting he was wrong

I thought it was just a meme, holy shit.

murder by rapefugee because you are stupid to invite them to your home is the definition of suicide

Can someone who knows German post translations or at least greentext the best parts? Mine is rusty af and jewgle translate is a shit.

prime example of how retarded these refugees welcome people are

Sounds about right.

>er liest NICHT Bild
Dorftrottel

>My parents are both lawyers, they did pretty well, but some of the other kids from school whose parents were lawyers were pretty damn rich. My parents didn't do as well as their cohorts, really. They're both quite insecure people.
>So yeah maybe learn what you're talking about. Today law isn't always as lucrative but for many middle-class people who qualified in the late 70s / early 80s like my 'rents, they made a killing.
>anecdotal evidence
You're a law student aren't you

It's not worth it. He's just rambling about how he lied his entire life, that he feels empty, is sorry for this and that etc pp.

leftwing cuck tier shit

praise Kek

I hope it was very slow and painful

Trudeau just got one up'd

No I'm not. I've always asked my parents to help me get into law because i thought it would be cool but they keep saying "user don't become a fucking lawyer because there's no money in it anymore, there's about a billion people qualifying with law degrees these days, and training contracts are getting scarcer and scarcer"

They have a point, but I always just think they did well out of life, why don't they help me do the same thing, I feel like I've got the skills for it. But whatever. Guess I'll have to do this web dev game that I fucking hate so much.

trust me on this when I say it isn't worth your time bro
it's just empty words by someone who failed to visit a head doctor

he basically says he had dark thoughts he tried to supress and that he can't continue living with a lie