Season two may be filming back-to-back with The Defenders...

Season two may be filming back-to-back with The Defenders, and it is said to focus more on side characters like Trish and Nuke.

Will you watch it? I know Sup Forums is lukewarm at best on the first season.

I probably won't watch it, but I didn't watch the first season.

No way. Maybe if it was like three episodes. I remember audibly saying to myself around the time Jessica lifted that car a little, "This show sucks" and it takes a lot for me to say something I already know to my own damn self. Without Tennant, there's no reason to watch.

Trish and Nuke were more likable so sure.

I'll download it and have it collect dust in my hard drive until me and some friends are bored enough to watch it when I bring it up as something to do with them.

This really didn't need another season. This was the character's only interesting story. I wish they'd use the time, money and energy on something better.

Im an MCU fag and sure as hell will watch even if it sucks witch i know it wont

I'll give it a shot, though it'll probably end up as background noise while I do something else like most of season one did.

Yeah I'll watch it, I liked the first season.

So they are going to go with the mysterious company thing for season two. I will watch it since it will be more fun watching Jess up against a bunch of improved soldiers, then a psychological thriller.

I liked the first season well enough but i did wish it had been more actiony.

>and it is said to focus more on side characters like Trish and Nuke.
Hey, here's a keen idea! Forget Jessica and her bullshit altogether, and just focus on those people.

Reminder that Trish took a red, and never took a blue to come down, and was instead saved by medical personnel. So, Hellcat maybe?

I want to believe that without rape the villain to rely on the writers will have to step up and write something actually interesting. However I'm pretty sure it will have all of the same flaws of the first season (overlong, plot driven by character stupidity, lackluster fights) just without Tennant's charisma holding it together.

I'll watch it either way. I already have netflix so it's basically free and Luke Cage might actually do something in the second season.

Absolutely. Jessica Jones is the only good tv show to ever come out of Marvel.

>Luke Cage might actually do something in the second season

He's getting his own show in just a few months, too.

I just want hellcat

Nah. They honestly shouldn't do a S2.

I think the company will be Rand. I'm not sure if there were any markers on the truck that Jessica's family collided with, but the hazardous stuff that gave kid Matt his powers in Daredevil had Rand on them

I thought season one was alright, but wasn't particularly excited about two. But Patsy and Nuke were the parts I enjoyed the most of the show, so I'm looking forward to it a bit more now. I just hope that they let Jessica focus on her detective stuff and fix the problems with the pacing instead of having her chase the same plot for ten hours again.
My dream is that movie Thunderbolts leads to Netflix Underbolts with Hellcat and Nuke as members.

Nope. If you defend the mess that's Season 1 then you're defending it for reasons that aren't it's quality. Terrible in all regards.

Then why watch it at all then? If you're so ADD then stop watching shows and listen to fucking podcasts you snotnosed fuck. Maybe get prescribed some Adderall while you're at it.

>this nigga
What the fuck, is Kristen Ritter your waifu or something?

>nigga
I got it the first time. You're an ADD internet addicted retard. How do you even have the attention span to get through 22 pages of a comic book? Why are you here?

>show about a coal burner
>doesn't even have David Tennant in it

Show messed up by having the nigger cuck purple man. Purple man is the best and did nothing wrong

I'd watch it if we get cuhrazy Nuke with his face tattoo.

Let's hope Jessica stays faaaaaaar away from that.

I concur, and that's how they'll all meet.

>season 2
>Kristen Ritter gets knocked up

eh, I could watch that

jessica jones not sucking nice bait fag

>Trish and Nuke
I will need reds to start watching it.
Whites to keep me going.
And blues to make me stop.

>Tennant's charisma
That's an oxymoron

Can we actually get super hero private investigator Jessica?

>She got files about the company that may be behind her powers, and likely powers of more people
>She got rid of her PTSD problem about Kilgrave
It should be possible.

I'm not sure I get the metaphor. You don't like them and will therefore need something to help you force yourself to watch it?