>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

b.1339.cf/jegsrrx.mkv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Stevidot

first for periboobs

first for peridot

Maybe Bismuth + Rose Quartz = Pink Diamond?

Thunderbuddies for life.

>"How do you think Steven will defeat the Cluster, user?"
>"I think Steven will convince the Cluster to bubble itself"
>"... that's retarded."
Who's laughing now!

My familia

So I've been thinking.

CN's been promoting the hell out of this In Too Deep event, and is finally launching some decent merchandise lines for SU. As you all probably know, SU was recently broken up from 3 seasons into 5, which was announced along with a similar announcement for Uncle Grandpa. Just days later, it was announced that Uncle Grandpa was cancelled.

What I'm getting at is that I think this is a make or break moment for SU, in CN's eyes. With all of that promotion, they're probably looking for better ratings, and they're probably looking for good merchandise sales too. Basically, I think that the upcoming ratings may determine if more seasons get ordered or not, and which when combined with merchandise sales may determine CN's entire startegy regarding SU. Sure it's been getting a lot of online buzz, just look at how many views the Dailymotion uploads of the last two episodes have, but that's not necesarilly indicadive of actual TV ratings.

This could actually be pretty important, so does anyone know when does CN releases its ratings for premier nights?

Will they ever fuse?

French promo. DonĀ“t think it has any new footage though
b.1339.cf/jegsrrx.mkv

>Gem Drill further hints at Rose Quartz actually being Pink Diamond

How, you may ask? Think about it. When Cluster began forming, Steven's gemstone started to act up, and after fainting he established a telepathic link with the Cluster, while Peridot was unaffected. So what if Cluster was made to communicate with, and receive orders from Diamond? It would explain why Steven was able to talk to it.

A friend attributed it to the fact that Rose had a sort of "connection to living things", but like in Steven's case it was a voluntary action, not something to get dragged into. The Cluster attempted to establish contact with someone, and Steven got pulled in because Rose was Pink Diamond, and he inherited her powers and gemstone.

The Stevidot shippers

wow, thx

But Steven literally loves everyone and Matt confirmed Periven was dead.

The Cluster is cute. CUTE!

... Eh. Someone had to do it eventually. Seriously though, I really love the idea of the Cluster being a bunch of lonely gals in a giant meet and greet.

>goggles
YES

We're back, baby!

This is starting to become a pasta.

>Know your fusion

When are we getting an episode where Peri and Connie argue over who's the better friend?

Who's ready for Peri telling Connie that Steven loves her and not Connie?

>Believing Matt's lies
Stevidot is endgame.

Nah, I made a post two threads ago but it was already sinking to page 10 and everyone was jumping to another thread, so I figured to post it here just to see what others may think about it.

Kek, Lapis and jasper are in the promo. It's a good thing SWI aired yesterday.

I hate this "thick" meme, if only blacks had never been introduced to interracial social networking. Where are my slender, fair-skinned European elven women? Where's the social admiration of tall and thin beauties?

The cluster literally called Steven Rose the moment he entered its mindscape. He didn't connect with it because he's a diamond, he connected with it because he's an empath, which has been shown before.

oh, so it's leftover pasta.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Look at this faggot

ratings for the CN shows have never really changed, it's hovered between 1-2 million for a while now.

I think producers look more at the online presence that a fandom has, since those people are probably more likely to purchase the merchandise when it comes out.

>Where are my slender, fair-skinned European elven women?
married for twenty years

>Shippers paying atention to anyone, even the source creators, about the viabilityof their ship
oh my sweet summer child

don't forget Lapis, it's going to be a Mexican standoff. I wonder why no drawfags made this already

Matt has always been incredibly untrustworthy when answering questions about SU.

shut up pearlfag

Steven's cock is going to get mauled in 4 years.

ps:the pic should have been updated with Lapis in it.

but i don't want more seasons. i want the show to run it's course of 3 seasons with a fully realized plotline.

When are the next episodes?

What about Pearl?

Because there's only one winner.

Or maybe Rose was just a fucking soldier under Pink Diamond.
Occam's Razor

I honestly thought that Steven and Peridot were going to fuse in Gem Drill.
Like, when he said "I can't bubble you all alone" and suddenly went back to Peri, I thought that they were gonna fuse and end up using her organization and his empathy to bubble the Cluster.

same time next week

thanks

most people like both tho, also
>fair-skined
fair means blond, not white

he'll be lucky if it goes 2 more years.

so what gem is this, topaz?

He can shapeshift and he has healing spit, he'll be fine.

E N D G A M E

>(of hair or complexion) light; blond.

I could see that really, although SU's had some pretty hard ratings fluctuations. I'd assume they're aiming for something in the 1.5-2 million mark with all the promos.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I don't want the show to be artificially extended or anything. It seems to me like they have room for another 52 episodes or more though, even past the original 3 seasons, with how many plot points and character arcs that still need to be worked on.

>How do you get her to leave?
Just wait 80 years

>The cluster literally called Steven Rose the moment he entered its mindscape

No it didn't. I just listened to that segment over and over, and not once did the Cluster utter "Rose". It was a mish mash of voices repeating "must", "want to" and "form".

I wish I had an rss feed to remind me of this shit, I cant be bothered to remember

Applies to skin too

No one actually believes Steven and Peridot will be romantically involved, user.

>Passionate, overly romantic Pearl
Interesting.

>reposting to drive actual discussion instead of shipping and waifu shit

Anyone else was kinda disappointed in the last 2 episodes?

There was a lot of lead up to the cluster and Malachite and everything was resolved too quickly and super conveniently

The direction of the cluster episode was great though, the blinking floor of the drill and the hands was especially good

overall I liked the episodes, it just seemed rushed

Try drinking bleach

Did you read the first post of this thread? It's endgame.

fixed it

Nah, you just use to animes that drag plots out for hundreds of hundreds of episodes.

That better be the puffiest vulva known to mankind, you faggot.

Peridot doesn't have a penis.

I personally did not enjoy the previous episode's build up. I mean really, there's no way they were actually going to fight the thing, and Steven usually resolves impossible conflicts with hugs and talking.

It's not like the cluster isn't a threat anymore. It's just being put aside until the finale.

There's going to be a love triangle episode isn't there?

Gays were a mistake.

Yes, and Peri's gonna win.

>futa
>gay

Of course

Knowing rebecca, steven will just turn them both down a friendzone them.

>No one actually believes Steven and Peridot will be romantically involved, user.
Excuse me. No one actually believes Steven and Peridot will be romantically involved besides mouth breathers.

>It's not like the cluster isn't a threat anymore. It's just being put aside until the finale.

yeah I see what you mean, we already know that Jasper is going to activate it or something

What I liked most was there was actual battle in the show, something we haven't seen in a long time

Eyes on the prize.

>French dub coming out before US air date
what

So can someone explain to me how the bubble thing worked? the cluster didnt want to form but just wanted to talk? what?

everything involving a penis is gay

>implying Rebecca would allow any of her characters to be friendzoned after being friendzoned for most of, if not her whole life.

Not if there's boobs and a vagina.

>Feminine penis
Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

So what would be Blue Diamond's heavy?

I'm thinking something like a halberd-wielding, sarong-wearing Aquamarine.

>Jasper emerges from the underground riding on top of the cluster's shoulder
>and she's fucking PISSED
I wish

Cluster's been alone as fuck for a longass time. The first non-cluster being it interacts with since it was "born" tells it to imprison itself, it's impressionable enough to accept the abuse.

Peridot is already a love triangle.

Dick=Male, user. Even if it has female parts, too.

well, it doesn't want to destroy the earth seems to be the critical thing

everything is a romance if its in spanish

Probably because most of it is made up of former CG.

if its there, the dick is always the focus, making it gay

stevonnie vs. stevidot

who win

qt