youtube.com/watch?v=taqnAzd1fyg
youtube.com/watch?v=i4vAZZ8iLGY
youtu.be/Nx2mhPEr7kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even close.

That was a nice counter example you provided

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

What is?

Nah, it was an ugly CGI shitfest with little emotional impact due to the excessive quipping. Felt more like a schoolyard brawl than all-out war.

b-buh muh FUN

>no
You are a master debater... "Not even close" Fantastic rebuttal.

There's a time and place for that, but something's terribly wrong when the big battle leaves the audience roaring with laughter rather than having them on the edge of their seats.

I was agreeing with you.

>vision does nothing: the fight

Perhaps that was the point? To show that they're all playing nice at the moment so that when the gloves come off with Tony against Bucky and Cap, we can appreciate the difference?

nope

It was pretty great. Not the best fight scene ever but it has great rewatch value. Ant Man was easily the best part of the fight

It's number 2

Right below the Spidey train fight in SM2 but just above "Iron Man vs. Terrorists" in IM1

That WAS the point. Scarlet Witch even fucking calls out Hawkeye for pulling his punches, and him and widow were the only ones with quips that might have been out of place.

No Spidey 2 and MoS had much better fights.

okay bud

It was dope. I hate to sound like such a little faggot, but I couldn't stop grinning from the Scott-Arrow to Goliath.

I agree. Faora vs. the Army was GOAT.

Someone's gonna call me a child but I basically became a 10 year old during it so I thought it was great.

Not the best ever but it's part of what I came to see

Fuck off.

gonna agree here. in terms of spectacle, and being able to juggle so many characters at once, airport fight is pretty top notch

but as a FIGHT, this still reigns supreme. Maybe the Doc Ock Train fight from SM2. Raimi knew how to make each punch count

Yeah, what the fuck was up with that? Nigga should've been stomping, he's basically above everyone here.

He didn't want to hurt anyone.

Notice how as soon as Vision wants to get something done, someone got crippled for possibly their life.

Why is Team Iron Man so much better than Team Cap?

>implying any team without Hawkdad, Antdad and Patriotismdad isn't the best team

It seemed like he was just observing, not wanting to hurt anyone and hoping Stark's team could end the fight early. He only jumped in when Panther was going to get hit with a bus and when Wanda got sonic blasted.

>implying
>leDad, leDad, leDad
>THIS side is epic actually
Both your minds have been permantly crippled by the internet.

Eh, I love it, but Cap/Bucky/Tony final fight was certainly the best fight in the movie.

>1:04 those webs magically turn spider web without any hand movement
>shit fight choreography
>looks low budget as fuck
>overusing slow mo, Zack is that you?
God this aged like milk.

A great scene in almost every aspect, but these effects were dated in 2002.

Raimi's Spidey while still great, didn't age very well.

Yeah. Remember when Antman was swinging something around and Rhodey showed just how much firepower Warmachine actually had?
When he pulled out the stun baton to fight captain instead of just going into "waste shit" mode?
When Tony said their plan was to pull their punches?

>Raimi's Spidey while still great
Nah the only great thing was JJJ everything else was meh or shit.

Fuck no, MoS' battles were horrible because they were 100% CGI, and the CGI in MoS and BvS is specially bad.

Not even the best fight of that movie. Cap & Bucky vs Iron-Man is the current champ.

>Cap & Bucky vs Iron-Man is the current champ.
The tag-team stuff in that was a special kind of epic. I'd love to know how they choreographed it.

Actually, whoever's done the fight scenes for Civil War and TWS needs to get a fucking Oscar, cause I can't think of any I've seen that can top them.

Nice dubs

Pleb taste. Everything was amazing and was the first mainstream succes of spidey on the big screen

Go pick up a Spiderman comic faggot. Raimi's movie were shit, worse than the USM cartoon.

I like both the highway fight and the sequence on the ship from winter Soldier better than the airport fight.

Though cap and Bucky escaping from the police leading into the chase with panther may have taken the crown

>Peter having none of Norman's "the Goblin did it, not me!!" crying
>"I have a father. His name was Ben Parker."

Based Tobey.

youtube.com/watch?v=Juh8ZS9FRm8

The cgi in civil war is terrible at times. MoS fights >

The comics were shit. Raimi Spidey is veritable capekino

It was, but thankfully it wasn't all CGI.
In MoS a lot of fights are 100% CGI, and the camerawork and how it feels like they move sped up doesn't help.

>The comics were shit
>kino
>Raimi
>Good at anything
Kill yourself faggot you're beyond help.

Woah, Evil Dead is great.

>laughing maniacally when giant mode

I keked

Or when he freaks out at Vision flying through him.

I had fun.

batfleck in the warehouse

it was the only watchable moment of that shitshow

You have to remember that unless at least five hundred people die it's not a real fight and you can't take it seriously.

Nice single

Didn't care much for the airport fight. If the CGI was better I probably would have liked it. The fight between Iron Man, Cap, and Bucky at the end was better.

Yeah boi, love this fight. Shit was brutal and straight outta the arkham games.

not even the best in the movie.
Bucky and Cap vs. the special forces and Black Panther was amazing. Even the Bucky escape sequence was better

>TV level cinematography
>quips, quips, quips
>obvious green screen and poor CGI
>No real stakes

Not even the best action scene in the movie.

This. It was perfection.

Meh.

>Not Spidey's fight with Doc Ock

For me it's the best just for the fact that we saw all those characters showcase their powers in the big screen.
Never thought 10 years ago we would see Scarlet Witch throwing Black Panther around like a doll, or to see Giant Man getting headbutted by Vision.

ah yes the evans meme - what a marvel shill resorts too when a marvel movie is even remotely criticized.

note how I didn't even attack the movie itself - which I though was great.

Anyways, the final fight between Cap, Bucky, and IM is much better. Its more brutal and has emotional weight behind it.

I loved the part where he started murdering all those people and he shot a guy on the fuel can he had for the flamethrower and let him burn to death.

lmao

I know right, classic Batman.

Its pretty terrible, user.

>was the first mainstream succes of spidey on the big screen

This has more to do with the fact that it was the ONLY appearance of Spider-Man on the big screen upon its release. There was, literally, nothing else to compare it to.

This 100%.

Anyone who thinks:
>Raimi's Spider-Man films were masterpieces
Immediately outs themselves as a colossal casual.

Cheesy power ranger fight with predictable "I get my ass kicked then suddenly win because movies." You have shit taste, user.

Well, he's good at camp and ultra violence. See: But anything else he does is generally shit.

Murderman was dumb.

>Leipzig/Halle airport

Of all places.

Especially when he killed everyone that wasn't himself and Martha, after blowing up the flamethrower, right?

Nothing says "Batman" like mass murder.

>When the crescendo hits just right
My dick was diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=oH3Ium5f2IE

Yeah I know right, so faithful to the comics.

The action and CGI of civil war was pretty bad, iron man 3 was better. Only ant man and Spiderman didn't look bad, since they are naturally floaty. Between this and the "the police fight was raid tier" thread I'm convinced you guys are underage. Most characters feel weightless

>That "Oh"

That is the greatest line in any comic book movie.

Spidey vs Doc Ock tho

Madness.

It was good but it has nothing on this classics:
youtube.com/watch?v=taqnAzd1fyg

>people who don't agree with me are underage

Scarlet Witch > Vision > Iron Man > War Machine > Spiderman > Ant Man > Black Panther > Cap > Bucky > Falcon > Black Widow > Hawkeye

Nah, Vision jobbed pretty hard I thought. Hell, what was he even doing for most of the airport fight.

>Civil Scuffle

Easily the best action/fight scene in the genre. Top 5 in all of cinema.

I loved the airport fight but that wasn't my favourite fight scene. The one that started in Bucky's apartment was fucking insane, starts off in his apartment then goes to the stairwell and then jumping across other building and outrunning cars, that shit was nuts.

Iron Man 3 was weak, but it had fun fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=i4vAZZ8iLGY

youtu.be/Nx2mhPEr7kA

Objectively the best one here

>straight outta the arkham games
How is that a good thing?

Vision was guarding the quinjet. That's why Cap said that he would take on Vision.

>Nothing says "Batman" like mass murder.
It says "movie" Batman pretty well.

I felt pretty bad for Scott, he was raped by the phasing Vision going through him.

It was great. My dream would be to have Affleck team up with the guy who does the fight choreography from The Raid for his solo.

I love you, Jake!

It was like the first Avengers movie, it was good solely because you saw all these characters you know from different movies(Ant-Man) and some new characters(BP, Spider man) fighting together/against each other for the first time(spider man vs Cap, Giant man vs everyone else) but in hindsight, it looked kinda bland.

Overall this movie didn't look that great but it did profit from character fanservice.